Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) (13906 Views)

Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD / Ibe Kachikwu Holds Meeting With French Owned Petroleum Companies / NASS To Scrap NNPC, DPR And PPPRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by metronaija2: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
Minister of State, Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu held a meeting with NNPC, PPPRA, PEF, MOMAN and DAPPMA officials over the fear of fuel prices/

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photos-ibe-kachikwu-holds-meeting-with.html

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by madridguy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
Welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by ojun50(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Them better reason well befor we beginning they fine them for there house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by idupaul: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
Except the govt plans to subsidise the difference for oil exporters fuel price increase is inevitable.

7 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by Gladiator1: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Say NO to further increase

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by mars123(m): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
would it kill one president to build one refinery in 5yrs with oil selling above $100pb? would there not be money left to still thief? na waa oh!

13 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by AntiWailer: 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
mars123:
would it kill one president to build one refinery in 5yrs with oil selling above $100pb? would there not be money left to still thief? na waa oh!

I just taya.

Just 1 we are asking for ooo
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by lekpaboy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
He better tell them o. times are hard. I even noticed that ppl hardly drive out lately cos it's cost.
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Act 2 Scene 1 of the whole plot.
Act 1 was NLC strike threat.
Watch out for fuel @ N200

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by Rexnegro(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Good move by The minister
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
una one add salt to pepper abi,

if una no dey careful, dis country no go contain us....

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by omoikea(m): 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
I don buy this space but i no get comment to put until i see changes...

so this space is for Sale

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by Mopolchi: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
Discuss fine if not we no go gree for any price hike.
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by urboy1: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Kachikwu collar should be investigated by EFCC!! gaddamn
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by bibiking7(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2016

He had better come up with something good. This is getting ridiculous.

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by salabscholar01(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
ok
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by sammyj: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Let them not try anything that will cause any more economic problem or hardship ooo otherwise PMB go hear am !!! angry shocked
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by BABANGBALI: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
I no know why na Nigeria God come hide me for this world. Garden of Eden dey there him no hide me for there

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by AlexzStructure(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
They should not just meets... They shud come to a conclusion with the reduction of The price...
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by sievom6: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
We won't agree to anymore increase o. The hardship is already unbearable as it is sad
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by Josmila(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
FG should build at least one new refinery or give Dangote the support he needs to speed up the building of his refinery in Lagos so this constant fear of pump price increase will be nipped in the bud

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by Thisis2raw(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
I guess we will be getting a bad news soon enough
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by yanabasee(m): 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Even when we were promised PMS at N45... They are now struggling to maintain it's price at N145...

And he went to Edo and listed reasons why APC should elect the next governor for the state.. And I asked, is it all about the party or the person?

This was how they voted based on party and made the incumbent president who has turned the Nigerian affairs to his personal affairs makin life miserable to common citizens....
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
mars123:

and no militancy or anything blowing up the pipeline.
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by jashar(f): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
hhhmmmmm......
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by davibid: 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
embarassed

1ltr- N150
$1 - N425
Rice - N22,000
Etc.

AllI know be say we will not die no matter what Buhari and his APC team subject Nigeria to

At all at all na 4 years embarassed

Already one gone, 3 years to go

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by 8BitGee(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
You guys should stop being silly. It is the value of your Naira that is the major factor in this increment. Fuel importers/marketers can only sell what they buy, unless you are asking government to start subsidy all over again.

Fuel price increment is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by misscall247: 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
CNT u resign
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
Make i purchase N10,000 fuel to cover one month.

APC government be like..
Re: Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) by stsinner: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
mars123:
stop the hate kid. There is no where in the world where govt fund is used to build a refinery,u can only fault them if licenses to build refineries were nt issued to any coy. If i still remember too well,licenses were issued to about 5 coys but only dangote was serious enough to build a refinery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chima Anyaso Defeats Nnenna Ukeje, Declared Winner In Bende PDP Reps Primary / Photos From Orji Uzor Kalu's 58th Birthday / Ayo Opadokun: IPOB Members Fighting For Their Rights, They Are Not Rebels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.