Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

"Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome (49210 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2016
T5OM:

You're a Christian? Surprising. Maybe you tag along with Christianity 'cause your family are Christians and not because you are convinced by its doctrines, no?
My mama introduced it ,yes but I've adopted and follow the faith of my free will,I've it been strung along.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by T5OM: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
My mama introduced it ,yes but I've adopted and follow the faith of my free will,I've it been strung along.

So, you're Catholic, Anglican, what denomination?
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 09, 2016
T5OM:

So, you're Catholic, Anglican, what denomination?
full Gospel.But er ..what do this matter?
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by T5OM: 12:13am On Sep 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
full Gospel.But er ..what do this matter?

Attagirl! Exactly what a true Christian should ask. Your denomination shouldn't matter as long as the doctrines practised are Bible-based. You passed the test.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 09, 2016
T5OM:

Attagirl! Exactly what a true Christian should ask. Your denomination shouldn't matter as long as the doctrines practised are Bible-based. You passed the test.
er ok. You test folk randomly.....
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by revolt(m): 1:31am On Sep 09, 2016
pippimp:

Yes women are very maternal. But it does not mean they are glued to the home permanently. Like i said before, your perspective is that of a Nigerian who has not seen a different way and is used to the same thing. Move to an organized society and come and tell me this again.
by organised society, u mean the west!! Oh yea I forgot to mention about 40% divorce rate. Very healthy for their kids.
I prefer my nigerian perspective biko.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by orble: 5:09am On Sep 09, 2016
revolt:
by organised society, u mean the west!! Oh yea I forgot to mention about 40% divorce rate. Very healthy for their kids.

No mind am, them no know say them dey destroy their country future.

pippimp and see ur organized society:

Marriage: 49% divorce rate.
Suicide: Highest in their region.
Rape: Highest in their region. (they come up with a gimmick that it is under reported in other regions to suite themselves)
Shooting: World highest incidents occur there.
Race related violence: He knows this
MGTOW: Global pioneers.
Feminism: eeemmm .....feeling so sorry for them now
Female representation in governance: those region is worse.
Violence:

I can go on, on and on. pippimp societies between organized is an illusion which is killing them
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by adecares(f): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2016
Ride on pastor, I dey ur back gidigba
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by BlackMbakara1(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2016
Bbsharon:

This is so on point. I wonder why they go to the church and get married and yet complain about the guidelines in the bible. Talk of hypocrisy at his height.

Thanks!
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Christianity .uhm some1 mentioned me and I decided 2 stay and argue with a few of these males on this here topic.
ur Christian, nice.what do you think of LGBT. Do you see us as barbaric for jailing these people?
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2016
Twaci:
Is he trying to say we have no right to be opinionated when married?

We should agree to whatever our "masters" say?

This particular sermon is unsettling sad
But according to the bible he's correct, in fact according to the Bible if your children curse you, you can kill them. No problem.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by lionson(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2016
donnie:

Says who.. You wey dem born yesterday? This annointed man has been preaching since his childhood days. Held his first crusade at age 15. Where were you then? He has every right to talk to the church worldwide cos he is annointed and commisioned to do so.

By the way, are you married?

Thank God for the impressive CV of ur pastor but I find it interesting that he focused on the woman and not the man. Please, rather than defend or attack whoever doesn't agree with him, go and pray for his marriage to be restored. He should stop speaking on marriage when he is not a good example to his followers.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by quivah(f): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. I will take my time to go through the comments on this thread if there are any.
But let me add that he is right though I don't agree with him on the position that women were not originally intended to be created by God, thereby making the creation of women sound like an "after thought". Not right and unscriptural. I disagree.

However, just the same way Sarah called her husband- Abraham, lord, and they lived peacefully so should daughters of Sarah do.

Marriage is no joke. If you can't submit to a man, don't marry him! If I don't respect a particular guy, no matter how rich or influential he is, I'm not marrying because there's no point marrying a guy I'll disrespect. If he says "Sit!" and I find myself saying "I won't!", then I'm not to move into the same house with that fellow. It just makes no sense to say 'I do" when my heart says "I never will". That's my view.
Sarah gave her maid to her husband to fvck, should Sarah's daughters do the same?
Who are the daughters of Sarah btw?

From your first paragraph.. According to the bible you picked Sarah's xter from, women were not in the original plan. If they were, god would have created eve the same time he did Adam and not when he realized Adam was lonely.. So yes! Women were not in the original plan.. Just Adam, his animals, and the heavenly bodies.

It's funny to say that because Sarah called her husby lord, her 'daughters' should as well. Have you forgotten there's no laid down principle in marriage?
As for my opinion on this topic, he's right to some degree..if he had stayed mainly on preaching submission he would have made full sense...but calling a man the master of his wife... Lol that's hilarious and stupid!
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by quivah(f): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
Chubhie:

I'm not talking of awon Lagos iyawo nylon bags. The examples of our mothers and grand mothers speaks volumes.
And are the present-day men like our fathers and great fathers?
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by Chubhie: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
quivah:

And are the present-day men like our fathers and great fathers?
There are. but, very few and fast going extinct.Perhaps,you might have had chance meetings with some and dismissed them as ancient weirdos?
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by pippimp(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
orble:

No mind am, them no know say them dey destroy their country future.

pippimp and see ur organized society:

Marriage: 49% divorce rate.
Suicide: Highest in their region.
Rape: Highest in their region. (they come up with a gimmick that it is under reported in other regions to suite themselves)
Shooting: World highest incidents occur there.
Race related violence: He knows this
MGTOW: Global pioneers.
Feminism: eeemmm .....feeling so sorry for them now
Female representation in governance: those region is worse.
Violence:

I can go on, on and on. pippimp societies between organized is an illusion which is killing them

Let me break down your stupidity. When you decide to pull facts out of your asss to support your delusions, you will believe anything you tell yourself.

Marriage: Yes that number is correct. But, it is better to leave an unhappy union than be a slave in one. As if Nigerians don't divorce.
Suicide: All it says is you all are used to suffering. Here's a list by country and America is not even on it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
Rape: Only 6% of rape cases are reported in Nigeria. What does that tell you? When we all know that the country probably has one the highest numbers of perverts in the world.
Shooting: Meanwhile, compared to Nigeria where you can just disappear just from taking a stroll and no one would give a phuck. Very safe country.
Female representation in governance: America has the highest Female representation in governance anywhere in the world. Compared to a country like Nigeria where women are sub human.http://www.cawp.rutgers.edu/current-numbers
Violence: Really? And you live in Nigeria. SMH.

Are you this phucking reta.rded? Or do you practice being being one? No need to answer that. It's obvious.

1 Like

Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by pippimp(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
revolt:

Nigeria's children are very healthy mentally. You can see the evidence in the way they grow up to be leaders and how developed the country is. You all are doing a very good job. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by pippimp(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
orble:

BTW Which country do u defend.

Germany. Why?
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
[quote author=ever811 post=49180286]angel Gabriel,stop fooling your self they are separated till the second coming of Christ who will ask your god Chris what he was doing with his female members.. [/quote

Your god ur god. He is Pastor Chris not Chris. God help you. And thank God, God is not man and our righteousness is not of ourselves.

God bless you]
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by quivah(f): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
Chubhie:
There are. but, very few and fast going extinct.Perhaps,you might have had chance meetings with some and dismissed them as ancient weirdos?
Perhaps, you might have had chance meetings with some women(like our mother's and great mothers) and dismissed them as local, dumb, low self esteem, old fashioned?
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by Chubhie: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
quivah:

Perhaps, you might have had chance meetings with some women(like our mother's and great mothers) and dismissed them as local, dumb, low self esteem, old fashioned?
I'm old fashioned. I guess we have an understanding?
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by quivah(f): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
Chubhie:

I'm old fashioned. I guess we have an understanding?
No, we Dont... You said there are no women like your mothers and great mothers, I asked if there are men like your fathers, you then remember that generalization isn't wise and hence said there are but few but probably have missed them due to my myopic view.. Just making you understand that you might have met with some women(like our mother's and great mothers) and dismissed them as local, dumb, low self esteem, old fashioned... The same thing you threw at me.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by Chubhie: 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
quivah:

No, we Dont... You said there are no women like your mothers and great mothers, I asked if there are men like your fathers, you then remember that generalization isn't wise and hence said there are but few but probably have missed them due to my myopic view.. Just making you understand that you might have met with some women(like our mother's and great mothers) and dismissed them as local, dumb, low self esteem, old fashioned... The same thing you threw at me.
I understand you.Tho,I never expressly stated their are NO ladies of grace and poise in the league of our mothers and grand mothers.Perhaps,I'm the one with the myopia? I accept and apologise.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by mmsen: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
Seun:
Religion and sexism are close pals. You cannot separate them from each other. Personally, I think it's shocking that all women are not atheists.

Religion and sexism are the closest of friends but without the compliance of women very few children would be raised with indoctrinated into the various religions.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by kaboninc(m): 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
quivah:

Sarah gave her maid to her husband to fvck, should Sarah's daughters do the same?

From your first paragraph.. According to the bible you picked Sarah's xter from, women were not in the original plan. If they were, god would have created eve the same time he did Adam and not when he realized Adam was lonely.. So yes! Women were not in the original plan.. Just Adam, his animals, and the heavenly bodies.

It's funny to say that because Sarah called her husby lord, her 'daughters' should as well. Have you forgotten there's no laid down principle in marriage?
As for my opinion on this topic, he's right to some degree..if he had stayed mainly on preaching submission he would have made full sense...but calling a man the master of his wife... Lol that's hilarious and stupid!

Lol!!!

You haf come here naw.

Yes there are daughters of Sarah today who give their maids to their husband to have sex with them so that the man would at least have an heir.

It is up to you to decide what you call your husband and how you address your husband. If you don't feel comfortable calling your husband 'lord' then it is cool too. No one says you should. However, if your husband was a King, I guess you'll have no option than to call him Lord or My Lord or My King (they all mean the same thing) else you face the consequences.

Also, the term 'master' can be used in different context and it is relative. After all, the Queen of England is a 'Master' to her subjects. Your boss is a 'master' to you and anyone who commands a domineering authority over you is also a 'master' to you.

She also never said that women were not part of the original plan as submitted by Pastor Chris. We may have problems with having a man referring to himself as a Master to his wife. Hmmm. Well, it is because he has the resources to claim that title. What of other homes where the women claim leadership roles, responsibilities and position? Would you also agree that they can be termed 'Masters' to their husbands?

Lol
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by amicable09(f): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
quivah:

Lol. Your use of words gan! grin
I don't how to start with that Sarah gave her husband her maid to Bleep cos that's so so harsh cheesy
Sarah had a maid. Yes. She had no child. Yes. Permitting her husband to have children through her maid was just the right thing to do for a woman her age who had lost faith in the promised heir coming through her. It wasn't like she had Isaac already and still went ahead to ask Abraham to go into Haggai. Read the bible, after her, there were other women who did this too. I also know that where I come from, a woman who is unable to have a child of her own, marries a younger lady for her husband just so as to continue the lineage.

Who are the daughters of Sarah? Really? Will you also ask me who the sons of Abraham are? If you won't then you have the answer.

Oh Shoot!
I just saw clearly where you typed 'God' with a small letter 'g'.
I'm done!
Can't reply further. You could write Adam's name with a capital A but God with a small letter G. I suspect that You intend to mock the person of God if it was deliberate. So I won't push it.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by quivah(f): 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol!!!

You haf come here naw.

Yes there are daughters of Sarah today who give their maids to their husband to have sex with them so that the man would at least have an heir.

It is up to you to decide what you call your husband and how you address your husband. If you don't feel comfortable calling your husband 'lord' then it is cool too] No one says you should.

However, if your husband was a King, I guess you'll have no option than to call him Lord or My Lord or My King (they all mean the same thing) else you face the consequences.

Also, the term 'master' can be used in different context and it is relative. After all, the Queen of England is a 'Master' to her subjects. Your boss is a 'master' to you and anyone who commands a domineering authority over you is also a 'master' to you.

She also never said that women were not part of the original plan as submitted by Pastor Chris. We may have problems with having a man referring to himself as a Master to his wife. Hmmm. Well, it is because he has the resources to claim that title. What of other homes where the women claim leadership roles, responsibilities and position? Would you also agree that they can be termed 'Masters' to their husbands?

Lol

So because some women gave their maids to their husby to fvck, every other person in that position should do the same? Does this make women who can't bare this thought less virtuous?
@1st bold, actually we both know that's not true. From the op and this comments on this thread, one can deduce its not an individual choice anymore but a laid down principle.. So?
@2nd bold, he got that title through his position, a king and not through marriage. All his subordinates will call him king,lord. Will all people call the husband master, lord?
@3rd bold, the queen,king, boss is an office, a title they earned. A master in whatever context has one thing in common 'ownership'. The boss owns the company, the king owns the town, a role he got from his seat. If master in the context if marriage is right, it means the man owns the wife, hence he's her master, but from the bible all this stuff stem from, the man owns the woman and the woman owns the man, should we say then that a man is the master of his wife while the woman is the master of her husby?
At 4th bold, actually she said so..maybe you should go and read her post again.
@5th bold, oh cool, I should be asking you that question dont you think? If his resources gave him the 'master' title, are women who are bread winners masters to their husband?

You know we have discussed this,
A master-slave relationship in the real sense of the word; the master has 100% responsibility over the slaves while the slaves clean up after him, and as we well know , a master sees his slaves as lesser humans, he might not even do 20% of his responsibility to his slaves, the slaves continues to clean up after him until a point, they turn, rebel, and kill him
A boss is a 'master' to his workers, he's meant to pay their salaries 100%, if he happens to fail at this, the workers still go on with their jobs until one day, the rebel and leave his company.
A king is a 'master' to his subordinates, he is meant to be there for the improvement of the town in all aspects, if this king fails to do this, his subordinates go on with their lives until one day the gang up and dethrone him..relationship is healthy in marriage?
I Dont understand why people give themselves undeserved honours tho, even god didn't call himself master, how much more my fellow human with blood flowing through his vain?
From the bible this stuff stems from, a woman submits, the man love.. Does a master loves his slave? Does your boss love you

In your master slave relationship in marriage context, will the man lose his master position if he doesn't provide 100% to his slave?

Do you think this kinda master slave relationship is healthy in marriage?
I Dont understand why people give themselves undeserved honours tho, even god didn't call himself master, how much more my fellow human with blood flowing through his vain?
From the bible this stuff stems from, a woman submits, the man love.. Does a master loves his slave? Does your boss love you

In your master slave relationship in marriage context, will the man lose his master position if he doesn't provide 100% to his slave?
Is this healthy?
Master in all context has one thing in common; ownership. And From the bible, a man owns his wife, the woman owns her husband. Does it then mean, a man is the master of his wife, a wife is the master of her husby?
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by quivah(f): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
amicable09:

I don't how to start with that Sarah gave her husband her maid to Bleep cos that's so so harsh cheesy
Sarah had a maid. Yes. She had no child. Yes. Permitting her husband to have children through her maid was just the right thing to do for a woman her age who had lost faith in the promised heir coming through her. It wasn't like she had Isaac already and still went ahead to ask Abraham to go into Haggai. Read the bible, after her, there were other women who did this too. I also know that where I come from, a woman who is unable to have a child of her own, marries a younger lady for her husband just so as to continue the lineage.

Who are the daughters of Sarah? Really? Will you also ask me who the sons of Abraham are? If you won't then you have the answer.

Oh Shoot!
I'm done!
Can't reply further. You could write Adam's name with a capital A but God with a small letter G. I suspect that You intend to mock the person of God if it was deliberate. So I won't push it.
but this your last paragraph sha.
Adam is a name, even if I type starting with a small letter, the autocorrect will correct it.
But god (if I should start it with a small letter) the autocorrect won't change this cause its actually correct.. god , God. There exists a god in the dico.. And I was in haste while typing. Chai!!! I Dont need to explain this tho.

Yes, there are women like that , but are women who can't do this less virtuous or disobedient? That's the point?!
I asked who the daughters of Sarah are; from the bible, well its believed that all women are.
But at the same time, it could mean that you refer those women who call their husbands lord or gave their maid to their husby to fvck as the daughters.. Hence to be clear, I had to ask
Chai!! What if I Dont share your religious sentiment? What if I'm a Buddhist?. Dont I have a right to ask?

Anyways, biko! Dont reply further like you've said. Who knows this might be anas09/analice as usual grin grin lol just kidding.. , I can't waste my energy.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by kaboninc(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
quivah:

So because some women gave their maids to their husby to fvck, every other person in that position should do the same? Does this make women who can't bare this thought less virtuous?

I never said so. I just said that as Sarah gave her maid to Abraham, other women too have done so and even gone ahead further. That does not mean that what they did is right or wrong and it still doesn't mean that every other person in that position should do the same thing. Haba. Even in some cases, the men have resisted such idea from the women. Still the point is what could be right to you may be wrong to others.

@1st bold, actually we both know that's not true. From the op and this comments on this thread, one can deduce its not an individual choice anymore but a laid down principle.. So?

It is not a laid down principle for you to call your husband 'lord' or any other names you so wish. So my wife can call me by my first name and if she has no issues with it, then she's good to go. Because some men find it 'insulting' doesn't mean I should. That is what my statement meant.

@2nd bold, he got that title through his position, a king and not through marriage. All his subordinates will call him king,lord. Will all people call the husband master, lord?
@3rd bold, the queen,king, boss is an office, a title they earned. A master in whatever context has one thing in common 'ownership'. The boss owns the company, the king owns the town, a role he got from his seat. If master in the context if marriage is right, it means the man owns the wife, hence he's her master, but from the bible all this stuff stem from, the man owns the woman and the woman owns the man, should we say then that a man is the master of his wife while the woman is the master of her husby?

How did one become a queen or king? Most people may say it was through birth or heritage. But truth is, it came through force Someone could use force to claim a territory and if there is no opposing force, then he reigns. So a man can 'forcefully' claim his 'wife' and if no one can challenge him, then he becomes the queen or 'master'. Today we have laws on ground that helps to checkmate the excesses of people.

At 4th bold, actually she said so..maybe you should go and read her post again.

No she didn't dear.

@5th bold, oh cool, I should be asking you that question dont you think? If his resources gave him the 'master' title, are women who are bread winners masters to their husband?

I asked you that question. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know we have discussed this,
A master-slave relationship in the real sense of the word; the master has 100% responsibility over the slaves while the slaves clean up after him, and as we well know , a master sees his slaves as lesser humans, he might not even do 20% of his responsibility to his slaves, the slaves continues to clean up after him until a point, they turn, rebel, and kill him
A boss is a 'master' to his workers, he's meant to pay their salaries 100%, if he happens to fail at this, the workers still go on with their jobs until one day, the rebel and leave his company.
A king is a 'master' to his subordinates, he is meant to be there for the improvement of the town in all aspects, if this king fails to do this, his subordinates go on with their lives until one day the gang up and dethrone him..relationship is healthy in marriage?

Yes we have discussed it at length and I will restate here that the usage of master is relative.

Wouldn't he?

Do you think this kinda 'master slave' relationship is healthy in marriage?

No dear. It doesn't and I did tell you that it is not healthy in not just marriage but any kind of relationship

Lol. Yes a master can love his slave. Haba ni....and yes my boss doesn't hate me! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is this healthy? Master in all context has one thing in common; ownership. And From the bible, a man owns his wife, the woman owns her husband. Does it then mean, a man is the master of his wife, a wife is the master of her husby?

The bible tries to make a balance between the authority of a man and the supporting role of a woman. It helps to bridge this gap. It helps to make everyone a winner and a stakeholder in any relationship. So that is why is says all men are equal in the sight of God. Lol.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by kaboninc(m): 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
amicable09:

Excuse her use and choice of words. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh Shoot!
I'm done!

Kindly ignore those minor 'error'. Lol.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by kaboninc(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
quivah:

but this your last paragraph sha.
Adam is a name, even if I type starting with a small letter, the autocorrect will correct it.
But god (if I should start it with a small letter) the autocorrect won't change this cause its actually correct.. god , God. There exists a god in the dico.. And I was in haste while typing. Chai!!! I Dont need to explain this tho.

Yes, there are women like that , but are women who can't do this less virtuous or disobedient? That's the point?!
I asked who the daughters of Sarah are; from the bible, well its believed that all women are.
But at the same time, it could mean that you refer those women who call their husbands lord or gave their maid to their husby to fvck as the daughters.. Hence to be clear, I had to ask
Chai!! What if I Dont share your religious sentiment? What if I'm a Buddhist?. Dont I have a right to ask?

Anyways, biko! Dont reply further like you've said. Who knows this might be anas09/analice as usual grin grin lol just kidding.. , I can't waste my energy.

Women who can't do this are neither less virtuous or disobedient. It doesn't change anything from them nor add anything to them. When she referred to some women as daughters of Sarah, it was in the same context some men refer themselves as sons of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob because as it was told in the bible, God told Abraham that he will make him the father of all nations.

If you don't share her religious sentiment, just steer the conversation out of her religions space and she no be anas09/analice oh. She's just Amicable. Datszall. cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions / He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.