Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

"Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome (49212 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by amicable09(f): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
kaboninc:

Excuse her use and choice of words. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kindly ignore those minor 'error'. Lol.
Lol. You know how to make me laugh.
I'm sure you also know what 'I'm done' means in my e-vocabulary grin.

It's self discipline I'm teaching myself when I see the person's mention and ignore cheesy. You have no idea how happy that makes me grin
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by quivah(f): 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
kaboninc:

Women who can't do this are neither less virtuous or disobedient. It doesn't change anything from them nor add anything to them. When she referred to some women as daughters of Sarah, it was in the same context some men refer themselves as sons of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob because as it was told in the bible, God told Abraham that he will make him the father of all nations.

If you don't share her religious sentiment, just steer the conversation out of her religions space and she no be anas09/analice oh. She's just Amicable. Datszall. cool cool cool

Kabon, after this I won't reply you again.. Besides, I think she's well enough to reply my posts,except if you are her mouth piece.

Your sentiment is obviously blinding you.

However, just the same way Sarah called her husband- Abraham, lord, and they lived peacefully so should daughters of Sarah do.
Please o, mouth piece, where did she say some women are daughters of Sarah??
I even asked her who are the daughters of Sarah to be sure.. But from her reply, daughters of Sarah are all women just like Abraham is the father of all nations..
So invariably, from her post since Sarah gave her maid out so should the daughters I.e other women. . so what do you think she is saying about any woman who doesnt do this? She even went ahead to bring her culture into play here.. So come again ,where does individuality comes to play here?

I might not share her religious sentiments, but I haven't attacked her religion neither have I said the stuff(which is based solely from her bible) we argued about on this thread is wrong..have I?... So please really!!
And I'm not your slaving wife who you can command to steer clear of something, if I want to discuss on her religion I so will.. grin lol
You can take a goat to practice your master lessons :p.. grin grin na so e dey start.
You and amicable seem to be a gang, you can start your lessons with her, she wouldn't find it hard you being her master wink and you will make a perfect couple...
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by quivah(f): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. You know how to make me laugh.
I'm sure you also know what 'I'm done' means in my e-vocabulary grin.

It's self discipline I'm teaching myself when I see the person's mention and ignore cheesy. You have no idea how happy that makes me grin
Of course why won't you be 'done' after realizing your sentiment towards my 'god' and when I asked who the daughters are. From kabon's post you can see he also missed out your point.

You should have ignored the post in the first place if it makes you that happy, I guess you still have a long way to go with your 'self discipline'..
Abegi!! Be 'done'
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by ArcToyin(m): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
HMZi:
Is this what happened to his marriage? Pastors should stick to the word of GOD and stop including additions of their own...yes the husband is the head of the house but master? is the woman the slave or servant?..
When your children or younger ones are subjected to you, do you call them slaves or servants?
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by ArcToyin(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

THE POINT IS, THE SOCIETY HAS ALREADY MADE THEM TOO WEAK FOR THAT.

AS AN AFRICAN WOMAN IF YOU'RE SINGLE OR BARREN OR INFERTILE OR JOBLESS OR ALWAYS FALLING ILL OR GETTING HEARTBROKEN BY MEN OR SOMETHING, THEY ATTRIBUTE YOUR CONDITIONS TO THE DEVIL OR A MARINE HUSBAND OR SOMETHING, OR A "SPIRIT OF DISAPPOINTMENT".

WHAT CHOICES DO YOU LEAVE THEM WITH, RATHER THAN TO GO APPEAR ON LIVE TV WITH TB JOSHUA AND THE REST FRAUDSTERS.... WHO'LL END UP MAKING MORE FAME AND MONEY FROM THE SHOWS THEY'RE STARRED IN.
I understand you, not all problems are metaphysical. some could be as a result of delay from God or a test of faith. In the same vein, one must not be ignorant of the devil lest he take advantage of one. The best is to trace the cause of things before making conclusions.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by Anas09: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
kaboninc:

Hmmmm...so you agree with the view that a woman should be under the authority of a man? As in accept in every way that he is the head and in as much as you are very much relevant, you should not seek to usurp his authority?
I agree too.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by Anas09: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Your use of words gan! grin
I don't how to start with that Sarah gave her husband her maid to Bleep cos that's so so harsh cheesy
Sarah had a maid. Yes. She had no child. Yes. Permitting her husband to have children through her maid was just the right thing to do for a woman her age who had lost faith in the promised heir coming through her. It wasn't like she had Isaac already and still went ahead to ask Abraham to go into Haggai. Read the bible, after her, there were other women who did this too. I also know that where I come from, a woman who is unable to have a child of her own, marries a younger lady for her husband just so as to continue the lineage.

Who are the daughters of Sarah? Really? Will you also ask me who the sons of Abraham are? If you won't then you have the answer.

Oh Shoot!
I just saw clearly where you typed 'God' with a small letter 'g'.
I'm done!
Can't reply further. You could write Adam's name with a capital A but God with a small letter G. I suspect that You intend to mock the person of God if it was deliberate. So I won't push it.
My dear women are still bringing in ladies for their husbands to lay with and have kids through them. My very close friend is a product of this. Her mum was married by another woman for her husband because she couldnt have her own children. All the kids her mum had were the Woman's Children, they never saw their biological mother as their mum until that woman died.
They all called their biological mum by her name, but the other woman was mummy to them. Till today, they still see their Mum like their Nanny. And these old folks werent Christians as we know it today. Its still happening here today, now.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by quivah(f): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
Anas09:

What do you mean by "Anas09/Analice as usual? If you care to mention me, you shd atleast try to find out what i stand for. Anyways, however you view me doesnt count.
Anas09 /amicable09 you get it ??
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by quivah(f): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
Anas09:

Lolz. She knows wnat she's doing. She wants me to come out, but i find her beneath the gutter so i work out on her. The pig sty is to stinky.
Eh eh this is just the reason I teased about her being you.
You guys both wanna ignore,but I Dont get why I got a reply in the first place...plus the 09, I dont have a choice to think you are the same person.
But now, I know you guys are different. My apologies go to amicable, one shouldn't go through the agony of being compared to Anas.. It worse than being mad!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by orisa37: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
Rita started her Rebellion when she read this.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by orisa37: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
The beauty of the Spirit Words. Wife means Servant, Messenger, Help Meet, Demon, Angel, Daughter of Eve, Daughter of Zion and many more to God Who made her Woman.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by orisa37: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
On Easter Day, The Women gathered to receive Christ but The Men(Masters and all Chicken Hearted) ran to hide.

1 Like

Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by orisa37: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
Master, This Pastor's word.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by orisa37: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Help can give opinion but must not be schizophrenic about it.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by orisa37: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
NNairaland Messages are for the education of every one who cares about those Messages.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by orisa37: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
A Helper is not equal to A Help Meet. This is Grammar.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
orisa37:
A Helper is not equal to A Help Meet. This is Grammar.

"meet" there is old King James english for "qualified" or "good enough" or "fit"
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by quivah(f): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
orisa37:
On Easter Day, The Women gathered to receive Christ but The Men(Masters and all Chicken Hearted) ran to hide.
shocked I can't believe this..no I can't take this

grin grin
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by amicable09(f): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Anas09:

My dear women are still bringing in ladies for their husbands to lay with and have kids through them. My very close friend is a product of this. Her mum was married by another woman for her husband because she couldnt have her own children. All the kids her mum had were the Woman's Children, they never saw their biological mother as their mum until that woman died.
They all called their biological mum by her name, but the other woman was mummy to them. Till today, they still see their Mum like their Nanny. And these old folks werent Christians as we know it today. Its still happening here today, now.
Exactly Anas. It's still a practice that is common till this day especially by African Traditionalists.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by Anas09: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
amicable09:

Exactly Anas. It's still a practice that is common till this day especially by African Traditionalists.
Yea.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by naijafeminist: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Chubhie:
I'm not speaking for feminist nor awon iyawo nylon bags. I speak for our mothers and grand mothers who exemplified and taught us the beauty in African culture.

Go and marry you mothers and grandmothers na. What ate you waiting for? Our father's too took care of our mothers, but awon okunrin nylon bags of today are nothing to write home about. Yet they think they deserve the likes of our mothers. I'm not even surprised.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by orble: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
pippimp:

Let me break down your stupidity. When you decide to pull facts out of your asss to support your delusions, you will believe anything you tell yourself.

Marriage: Yes that number is correct. But, it is better to leave an unhappy union than be a slave in one. As if Nigerians don't divorce.
Suicide: All it says is you all are used to suffering. Here's a list by country and America is not even on it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
Rape: Only 6% of rape cases are reported in Nigeria. What does that tell you? When we all know that the country probably has one the highest numbers of perverts in the world.
Shooting: Meanwhile, compared to Nigeria where you can just disappear just from taking a stroll and no one would give a phuck. Very safe country.
Female representation in governance: America has the highest Female representation in governance anywhere in the world. Compared to a country like Nigeria where women are sub human.http://www.cawp.rutgers.edu/current-numbers
Violence: Really? And you live in Nigeria. SMH.

Are you this phucking reta.rded? Or do you practice being being one? No need to answer that. It's obvious.

U can't be helped! U are living in illusion of grandeur. so sorry for u
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by lenmafon: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2016
Hosea chapter 2 vs 16: When that day comes, says the Lord, you will call me, 'my husband' instead of 'my master' (NLT). Pastor Chris saying that husband means master, has he never read this protion? And if God's original intention was not to create woman, what was it? I have always told people and i will say it again that it is not everything the pastor says from the pulpit that i will accept. When God created the animals, each has a partner, but Adam had no partner that looks like him, so God decided to make one for him whom Adam called woman. Thank God he has daughters and one day they will get married, i pray they marry men that will treat them well and not the ones that will practice this preaching of thier father. May God have mercy on us and deliver us from false and man's doctrines in this endtime.
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by amicable09(f): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2016
quivah:

Eh eh this is just the reason I teased about her being you.
You guys both wanna ignore,but I Dont get why I got a reply in the first place...plus the 09, I dont have a choice to think you are the same person.
But now, I know you guys are different. My apologies go to amicable, one shouldn't go through the agony of being compared to Anas.. It worse than being mad!.
I haven't opened this thread for a long time but since my comments are here, I get the notifications. I also didn't see your mention because it has no 09 attached.
I'm not Anas and Anas isn't me. We both prolly registered in 2009.

Reading this particular comment of yours just made me smile. I sincerely don't enjoy e-fights so when I see it coming and I'm not in the mood, I refrain from replying. But, it doesn't happen that way always cheesy

I accept your apology and I also apologize for making you mad grin. I'm sorry. Forgive my annoying attitude of the other day, your tantrums made me react that way.

Live and Let live, that's how we should roll.
Cheers friend cheesy
Re: "Husband Means Master" - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
I don't always agree with this Guy but on this I agreed with him. God made man first and made them the head. So a man must be the head in the home. He is the husband/leader/master. Even Sarah called Abraham my Lord.

I knew there would be repercussions for nonsense teaching on marriage especially among marriage counselors who in their attempt to tell the man not to treat women as trash usually say man and woman are equal in marriage. God didn't ask man to dominate man/woman, but animals and every other things he has made. But he put the male man in charge and made for him a help meet to help accomplish purposes.

God also said I trust Abraham I know be will teach his children in my way. God didn't relegate Sarah, but placed so much responsibilities on man and expect stewardship of the TRUST/family he put in their care.

It's foolishness however to say that women are weak, I don't think so. No man has engaged the devil in discussion but a woman did, Eve did.

Some of these girls don't respect and value the man God has put over them, they see themselves as equal to man and that's why they ve got to divorce and return home to their fathers....

Every feminist or slay queen who doesn't respect the man or her King must 'dalemosu'. So it has been, so it is, so shall it forever be. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.