Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo (30057 Views)

Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by HungerBAD: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
A landlord identified as Mr. David Agberemole has rendered at least 5 tenants in his house in Uzea Community in Esan North East Local Government Area of Edo State homeless for supporting the All Progressives Congress, APC against the People’s Democratic Party PDP.

The tenants, Mr Sylvester Chukwuemeka, Okosun Christiana and Ogbeide Elizabeth who lamented their ordeal said they have suffered untold hardship from their landlord for not supporting the PDP which the landlord was sympathetic to.

One of the tenants, Okosun Christiana who spoke in her native dialect (Esan) said, “We don’t have any problem, just party differences, he told us he wanted everyone in the house to support PDP, because he is a member of the party, but i refused.

“I told him that i have been in APC for a very long time that even if the PDP is buying me a car I prefer to remain in the APC, and he said since that is my stand; I should consider myself evicted from his house”. She explained.

Also speaking, another of the evicted tenants Sylvester Chukwuemeka revealed that his rents were up to date, adding that the action of their landlord negates the principle of fair play and justice just because they refused to support the PDP.

“I don’t understand why the landlord will just decide to drive us out of his house because we are not supporting PDP. I pay my rent regularly and this is not fair to me.

“The state government should come to our aid because I don’t know when it became a crime to support a party.”

Chukwuemeka called on relevant authority to come to their aid just as the Acting Executive Chairman of Edo State Internal Revenue Service, Barr. Emmanuel Usoh has given the evicted tenants some bags of cement and money to build their own houses.

Efforts to get comments from the said landlord proved abortive, as family members at his residence said he traveled, but however confirmed that the evicted persons were previous tenants in the house.

http://thenationonlineng.net/landlord-evict-tenants-supporting-apc/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
great news coming from Edo state, more to come....

simple as ABC, go meet your APC member to give you house to live. its like working in shell and you want cheveron to pay you

329 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Phyzoman(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
life drama

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
ESan ....is that not Tony Anenin LG?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Ahmed0336(m): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
Godwin Obaseki the ball is in your court now. Better do something before something do you grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by ekesimo(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
hahahahahahahah, mmhhm

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by DIKEnaWAR: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
The Nation newspapers? This just trying to bolster the image of the APC and their candidate and shore up support ahead of the elections. They want to make it look like, people are ready to vote the APC even at the risk of loosing their basic necessities of life, like shelter.

Nonsense. ..

203 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by todayboy: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
I smell lies in the article

When will the nation carry news on recession

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by AtlanticBreeze: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
APC is a security risk

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Dreal11247: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
Funny

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by eleojo23: 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
APC has failed.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

simple as ABC, go meet your APC member to give you house to live. its like working in shell and you want cheveron to pay you
tantumergo is back!!!

people like you gives me joy

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by mastermaestro(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Apc news outlet and lies.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Very Fake Propaganda,so they were later given money and cement to build their houses? Didn't know Apc would be dis desperate for Edo election,Its PDP we know!

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
ESan ....is that not Tony Anenin LG?

shut up and get ready to cry on Saturday

i have plenty meme to dish you that day trust me naaa grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by mastermaestro(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Don't mention apc anywhere for your own good or you eat sense.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
tinubu is a bastard cheesy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by mastermaestro(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
The nation now searching for fictitious stories to redeem Buhari's disastrous visit which has apparently weakened Obaseki's chances. grin

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by JonSnow(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by yorubasmustprosper(f): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
The nation and lies....

Someone should Pls help with the Zuma meme..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by idupaul: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
Another lie form the master liars party

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by HungerBAD: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
I tire for people.

Una even dey doubt Newspaper report?una case bad.

5 Likes

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by otitokoroleti: 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
I tire for people.
Una even dey doubt Newspaper report?una case bad.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Tremor007: 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
APC parades the worst brand in their history, Buhari/Osibanjo. They will continue to lose. Like Sanusi advised, they are repeating the same mistake Jonathan made which is fiddling while Rome burns. Too late

21 Likes

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Noblecx: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
I smell lies in this article...

16 Likes

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by tdbankplc: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
Next na make osho baba ask the landlord for his C of O or else him too go move his house oh.
Naija! I hail thee

13 Likes

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
APC is cancerous, and contagious, the members need to be quarantine..

APC is a scam..

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by limeta(f): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Just walking around with brooms in a dirty compound.
Yes go build yr own house simple.
landlord.

19 Likes

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by arushiuga(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
I support what the landlord did. If he had allowed those zombie tenants to remain they would have infected other tenants with failure

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Qmerit(m): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

And watch how they would own their houses in a short time just for this reason, hope u read that some bags of cement ve been given to them to start their building already! This is a blessing in disguise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by ChukwuIbrahim: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
bad development if it's true...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EKEDC Issued A Warning To Bring Out Wires From Conduit - Any Advice? / Landlord Wanted To Sleep With My Daughter And Me – Woman / Cocoa House : Tropical Africa's First Skyscraper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.