Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo (30056 Views)

Landlord Orders Soldiers To Beat Tenants for Telling him to Refund Their Money / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by woodboi(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
where did they get the land for building from? this story get k leg.

5 Likes

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by hucienda: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
This news has a lot of gap holes.

Sounds like a lie.

5 Likes

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Ejanla07: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
Yes oooo. The nation afonja propaganda arm. Thank you for the lie. But we kno better....

The revenue guy gave dem cement so they will conjure land magically and build.

Nice try. The nation

6 Likes

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
mastermaestro:
The nation now searching for fictitious stories to redeem Buhari's disastrous visit which has apparently weakened Obaseki's chances. grin
grin
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tinubu newspaper.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Qmerit:

And watch how they would own their houses in a short time just for this reason, hope u read that some bags of cement ve been given to them to start their building already! This is a blessing in disguise
Na which land osho give them?

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Qmerit(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Love Machine:
Na which land osho give them?

Is that all u got to say?
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by ireneony(f): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
great news coming from Edo state, more to come....

simple as ABC, go meet your APC member to give you house to live. its like working in shell and you want cheveron to pay you
seconded abi na thirded grin

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by tommykiwi(m): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
Better landlord... Dis are the type of landlord we need in Naija.. Abeg who get the landlord number?

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Omeny: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
ESan ....is that not Tony Anenin LG?

Esan has many LGAs. Our papa Anenih is from Esan South East.
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by tempest01(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
The Nation newspapers? This just trying to bolster the image of the APC and their candidate and shore up support ahead of the elections. They want to make it look like, people are ready to vote the APC even at the risk of loosing their basic necessities of life, like shelter.

Nonsense. ..

They don't know they are doing more harm than good.

Lol @ they were given cement and money to build their own house....no land.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Respect55(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
Make I comment my reserve. Or is it even the other way round?

Meanwhile, a particular mod derives joy in banning me for no reason every now and then. Continue, Maybe it is ur happiness pill.

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by saintdennis(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

simple as ABC, go meet your APC member to give you house to live. its like working in shell and you want cheveron to pay you

Pls reason this ur post wella... does it make sense?

If it still makes sense to you then your case is irredeemable
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Sijo01(f): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
If a governor can deny his political opponent from making use of public institutions for campaign activities, and posting political postals in government properties, I see nothing wrong if pdp landlord decide to evict apc supporters from his personal property.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by PassingShot(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
[size=20pt]With the kind of comments I read here, it's correct to conclude that Nairaland has gone to the dogs![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by neolboy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
Obaseki go build am duplec
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
If I was the landlord, I will not only evict them, but will spray thier rooms with Holy water and anointing oil when they leave angry God forbid APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by garlicrey(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin ;DI tire for all this yoruba
Women sef....... Naso I wan go
visit someone for tollgate at
ibadan. On my way going, I felt so
thirsty,then I saw a woman selling
Zobo! I asked her in english if its
cold? I notice that the woman
does not understand english.
Nah so I com ask her in yoruba
(in ibadan accent) that "Mama,
soboyin tutu?" Nah so the woman
reply, "Ori e lo buru, OBO IYARE
LOMA GBONA IWO OMO
RADARADA YI." Plz shey nah abuse
I abuse the woman??

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by esuLAAROYE(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
i dey come, make i shit first
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by IMASTEX: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
ignorance in the highest order.

Quick study of Rivers election as case study . At the end of the film:
* Wike became the governor (rewarded)
* Dankuku became the DG NEMASA (rewarded)
* Amechi became the Minister (rewarded)
* Even Amechi and Wike later reconciled.
* Meanwhile, some useless youth sacrifice their worthless lives for them (loss).

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Lawalemi(m): 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
I don't know why I suspect this kind on news. That newspaper come across as suspect

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by DIVINE78: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Are you really this dumb or joking?
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2016
Up PDP,, even if pdp has ruled for 30. No man has ever seen this kind of hardship except during the Biafran war
GOD HELP US

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by fortunateice(m): 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
The tenant waiting for the landlord on his way coming back from the beer parlour

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by udobaba(f): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
If this is true, then kodos to the landlord. More landlords should copy same. Evicts all of them.out of edo state and burn their brooms. Osho is a liar...osho is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by kizyalex10(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
Very simple nd smart way of taking advantage of this current situation.the guy said this so that APC will come to his rescue so as to show people how caring the party is.guy man.fellow igbo man
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by DonCortino: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
Qmerit:

Is that all u got to say?
He asked a good question.
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
I Reject APC IJN
Why will people still vote for apc this change

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Zico5(m): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
Yomieluv:
APC is cancerous, and contagious, the members need to be quarantine..

APC is a scam..
If APC is a scam then what is PDP? Scammerer. He go do u like film trick on Saturday.
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by richard16(m): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
Like seriously do people really still want to vote 4 APC....... Hmmm dnt blame anybody 4 de mistake u re trying about 2 make ooo
Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by segebase(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
this news should b moved to joke section

1 Like

Re: Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo by Rekyz(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
You mean the Landlord seized their brooms and swept them out of his house? I believe these tenants behave like that aboki carpenter at my site. He'll be shouting 'APC' everywhere he goes. Adam and Eve will give them homes in govt. house. #Yeye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EKEDC Issued A Warning To Bring Out Wires From Conduit - Any Advice? / Cocoa House : Tropical Africa's First Skyscraper / Construction Of A 5bedroom Bungalow With Pent@Ado-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.