Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

My Choice - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Choice (537 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Choice by swizzdaniels: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
My Choice Global is an empowerment initiative, borne out of the desire to make life better by providing basic human needs for everyone. When you register with My Choice Global with just N6000, you immediately get a gift. The more people you and your team bring, the more gain you make and the people under you gain as well. Everyone in My Choice Global is a winner!

My Choice Global Network is different from every other business of its kind because it is designed in a way that it services the Rich and the Poor, Educated and non-educated. Little Amount for Starting, No Selling of Products, No Auto-ship, No Imposed Target!

We all know that our lives are the sum total of our choices. Make a CHOICE TODAY to join us on Thursday, September 8 at 112 Road, B Close, House 2, Festac Town by 11am to learn more about this wonderful life-time opportunity!
My Choice Global Network goes beyond just a network.. It is all about achieving a happy life!

For further info, contact: 08053520481; 07033786962; 09098090966

(1) (Reply)

C-h-e-a-p K-i-t-c-h-e-n-s For Sale Dundee / Why Do Africans Get Angry When Their Fellow Africans Call Africa Gabbage / How To Make Acceptable First Impression In 14 Countries. See How . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.