Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,037 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:51 AM

Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed (12753 Views)

Osinbajo Swears In 5 NPC Commissioners / Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by dahaz(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
The Council of State has confirmed the appointments of six additional commissioners of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) as well as the appointments of five commissioners of the National Population Commission (NPC).

The confirmations were made at a meeting held at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on Wednesday.

The new INEC commissioners confirmed are: Mohammed Haruna, north-central; AVM Ahmed Tijani Muazu, northeast; Abubakar Nahuche, northwest; Ikechukwu Ibeanu, southeast, May Agbamuche Mbu, south-south and Dr Adekunle Ladipo Ogunmola, southwest.

The new commissioners of the National Population Commission confirmed are Eyitayo Oyetunji from Oyo, Patricia Nyanya from Benue, Benedict Ukpong from Akwa Ibom, Haliru Bala from Kebbi, Gloria Izonfu from Bayelsa.

The Nigerian Police Council has confirmed Ibrahim Idris as substantive Inspector-General of Police.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/names-of-inec-npc-commissioners-confirmed/161772.html

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by Luckylife(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
Baba go slow!

4 Likes

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by walemoney007(m): 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
Baba go fast

4 Likes

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by herzern(m): 8:05am On Sep 08, 2016
*siqhs
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by herzern(m): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2016

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by PassingShot(m): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2016
IPODS and wailers must surely complain.

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by pinkguy(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2016
So no any christian in north central , east ,west hmm northern CAN over tọ you...

2 Likes

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by teebaxy(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2016
God let them confirm me for something good before the end of this month. Congratulations to them all.

11 Likes

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by hucienda: 8:08am On Sep 08, 2016
The NCS.

Doing their best in making sure things go round fairly and there is equitable representation.

Left for Mr Prez, these appointments would have 'obviously' been skewed to that 'obvious' region.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by Sylvarresta(m): 8:09am On Sep 08, 2016
h
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by TheMaleBoss(m): 8:09am On Sep 08, 2016
Nice one. I hope the wailers won't say anything about lobesideness in these appointments.

1 Like

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by Pavore9: 8:09am On Sep 08, 2016
It is spread.
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by ychris: 8:10am On Sep 08, 2016
all i see is north this north that

1 Like

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by damola311: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:
grin grin grin
You can always make a better and mature comment than this.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by anibi9674: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2016
that means population census is in sights.
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by CornelG(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2016
Just came to check their names to determined which religion they are, whether his housa goats/zombies still carry the majority while i may give him 49.9 percent this time because am not even sure whether those names from all southern zones are Christians but am very sure of the names from northern zones are all Muslims as usual. Buhari! Buhari! Buhari! How many times did i call you? I dey warn you now ooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by FlamesD: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2016
Who reset Bubu brain to making appointments that reflects the geopolitical zones?
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by TeamSimple(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=pinkguy post=49172061]So no any christian in north central , east ,west hmm northern CAN over tọ you...

Have noticed people here assess issues based on two sides before commenting. The ethnic and the religious .

In your case you have assess the ethnic part and you were dissapointed,so you quickly move to the religious part to prove your bigotic point.
Coz i believe you wouldnt care about the northern christians if the list had been pure northern dominated. You point would have been based on ethnic.

So stop acting like you care about northern christians just to cause mischief.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by olaoyinloye(m): 8:12am On Sep 08, 2016
Nice one[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by dangote7510(m): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2016
I see no changes, all i see is racist faces.

1 Like

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by kahal29: 8:14am On Sep 08, 2016
Congrats to the new INEC Commissioner representing South East.. ... Professor Okechukwu Ibeanu of political science Dept Unn. We are proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by emeijeh(m): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2016
Ok seen.
But what do we do with this info

Meanwhile, somebody should pls let Buhari know that there is hunger in the land

2 Likes

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by Bashirfuntua(m): 8:14am On Sep 08, 2016
they will still complain. The eebos
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by Philinho(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2016
oh we don't have Christain in the north even in north Central? Buhari n religious Bigotry are like ........

2 Likes

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by Debaddest(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

grin grin grin

Dnt forget that u ar Indigenous People Of Dullards

1 Like

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by Lordxeer(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2016
All inclusive if you ask me... Congrats to them.
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by IMASTEX: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2016
Congrats

Is my birthday today

2 Likes

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by Dcomrade(m): 8:16am On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

grin grin grin
Shut up!!! You keep complaining of people commenting like kids here, but you keep behaving like one. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 08, 2016
Okay
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 08, 2016
see them. #CHANGE-START-WITH-UNA

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by jegz25(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2016
Youth r d problem of this country,we can not think beyond tribal n religious boxes
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 08, 2016
PassingShot:

grin grin grin
it is on their blood grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For 2019 Governorship Election / Governor Dickson Mourns Chief Francis Doukpola / Tinubu: Hurdles Before A Kingmaker Eying The Throne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.