Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

The Cyber Lover - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Cyber Lover (44342 Views)

Diary Of A Desperate Lover (updated) a classical blend of poetry and prose! / Cyber Adventure / The Silent Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cyber Lover by flexystar(f): 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2011
@ poster,
Have u in any way been to a programme or seminar where you where been thought on how to write? if not then this is very interesting, for heaven sake i thought i could write!!!! but this one is what i could not imagine although peoples thought truly differs, guy!! you have brains, u are well loaded keep it up .
Re: The Cyber Lover by adebayo201: 4:25am On May 12, 2011
flexystar:

@ poster,
Have u in any way been to a programme or seminar where you where been thought on how to write? if not then this is very interesting, for heaven sake i thought i could write!!!! but this one is what i could not imagine although peoples thought truly differs, guy!! you have brains, u are well loaded keep it up .
dat is it!

1 Like

Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 1:23pm On May 15, 2011
adebayo201:

dat is it!

hi adebayo, i didnt hear from u again. did u get the tenth generation? what do u think?

@flexter thanks, trust me, i still have a long way to go. especially with my writing skill, i know my small head is full of good stories, but i dont trust my writing skilllls at all. i am working on it though. thanks anyway
Re: The Cyber Lover by IZUKWU(m): 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2011
Frank, waa oh! . What a novel.Certainly you can write and very stupendous at that.How can i read your other works especially tenth generation. My only criticism will be on the issue of cain,if you can come up with something closer to reality than cyber ghost,
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2011
@izukwu, thanks. i would have loved to let u have tenth generation but, i am working very hard on editing the two books for now. I will also do a lot of work on cyber lover. a lot of thinkgs will be changed. thanks anyway
Re: The Cyber Lover by meshybizzo(m): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2011
cool story. i real like it. however u need to watch some things in ur writing. say for example, stories r written in past tense because d story as happened and d narrator is now tellin it. So 'is' becomes 'was', 'tell' becomes told and so on.
but all d same, gud story. keep it moving n i hope u plan 2 publish.
Re: The Cyber Lover by meshybizzo(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2011
Also @frank3.16
if u hv a couple version of ur story either in pdf or word document, i would love 2 read and give u more feedbacks.
Am also a writer and am writing a new book. i could send some chapters 2 u 4 feedback if u dont mind.
my email is meshark2004@yahoo.com hala @ me.
Re: The Cyber Lover by adebayo201: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2012
frank3.16:

hi adebayo, i didnt hear from u again. did u get the tenth generation? what do u think?

im very sorry na skul palava. so ao va?! undecided undecided
Re: The Cyber Lover by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
Wow,wat a book,wat a story. Frank u re good. Great story line.
Re: The Cyber Lover by prettiest1(f): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
I came across your write-up few days ago, I must say this is very nice.
I couldn't comment till I got to the end, was just following it up.
Keep it up guy.
Re: The Cyber Lover by avicky(f): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
maedan: Sorry guys, I didn't mean Jane, I meant that Brenda is annoying. It's not ur fault, frank 3.16; some will pity her but I think she needs a serious whipping! grin
Although i'm nt d commenting type, i just want to say when i saw dis, i didn't agree with u. Jane isn't annonying at all. But u're entitled to ur opinion.

@Frank... Frankly speaking,u're too much.
Though i'm yet to read to d end, i enjoy evry bit of what i've read. Weldone!
Re: The Cyber Lover by avicky(f): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
This is splendid. I'll like to read more of ur stories like 'The Tenth Generation'. And if they're are published, let one know where to get them.
More power to ur elbow.
Re: The Cyber Lover by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 16, 2012
Woooooow! Atlast i finished,@ OP u r rilli a gr8 writter n i lve u 4 ds. Thumps up...
Re: The Cyber Lover by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2012
Dis s 1daful,kip it up. D sky s ur limit
Re: The Cyber Lover by Talk2david1(m): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2012
Can someone please turn this interesting novel into a movie?!
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
@all who have recently commented on my novel, thanks.

its nice seeing your comments, unfortunately i have not yet published any of my novels. my editor is still working on "cyber lover" although i have not completed his fees due to a little hitch in my financial life. i must comment that he is really doing a great job especially in the area of CAIN. we did a little change in calling him a cyber ghost.

right now i am working on a new family story titled "lost key" which is all about how the loss of the exit door key led to the discovery by a strict and workaholic father that his children had over grown and are learning things about life from the wrong people. even though the key caused him to miss a very important meeting and other work engagements, he discovered there was much about his family he had neglected.
it is an action packed story that started and ended in one torubled home.

now how do i get u all to read tenth generation, perhaps i should post just the first part on nairaland.

once again, thanks
Re: The Cyber Lover by pepperless: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
really enjoyed reading through ur love and gory story just like Dean koontz book. More ink to your pen. I hd to wait for the complete story before readng them. Thanks a lot. Wont mind u sending ur other stories to my inbox @ pjthatcher2002@yahoo.com
N.B; their were lots of typos error so just try to watch it and i tink u gave too much details which kind of decreased d suspense and dint make me rack my brain about the likely end to the story. In all it was gud
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2012
pepperless: really enjoyed reading through ur love and gory story just like Dean koontz book. More ink to your pen. I hd to wait for the complete story before readng them. Thanks a lot. Wont mind u sending ur other stories to my inbox @ pjthatcher2002@yahoo.com
N.B; their were lots of typos error so just try to watch it and i tink u gave too much details which kind of decreased d suspense and dint make me rack my brain about the likely end to the story. In all it was gud

thanks, i am working on the detail angle with my editor. he said the same thing and made some suggestion. trust me the edited version is is great. why dont you follow me up in my other thread where i am uploading The tenth Generation and tell me what u think also. thanks
Re: The Cyber Lover by Jumizie13(f): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2013
M very glad i read dis story. It only took me 3 days to read it. I hate thread wen reading a story, that was why i never commented until the end. Frank, more grease to your elbow. Keep it up. U have a bright future ahead of u. BRAAAAAVVOO
Re: The Cyber Lover by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
cry cry nt fair! Me I cldnt finish ur story cos I can't seem 2 find. D end on dis thread pls pls nd pls I enjoyd every bit of it nd I must say u r one hell of a writer, erm....is dere anyway I can knw wat happened @ d end nd read more of ur stories 2? Pleasee!!!
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ms_ShaQ: cry cry nt fair! Me I cldnt finish ur story cos I can't seem 2 find. D end on dis thread pls pls nd pls I enjoyd every bit of it nd I must say u r one hell of a writer, erm....is dere anyway I can knw wat happened @ d end nd read more of ur stories 2? Pleasee!!!

i am really sorry, i had to take out the last part of the story when i found out that is was being copied and pasted on facebook and another person taking credit for my work.
have u read tenth generation? i will post the link, ot u browse tenth generation oon google. when u read it let me know i will see how i can make u get the complete story. thanks
Re: The Cyber Lover by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
Ok am on it, wl get bac 2 u soonest nd may ur pen neva run dry.
frank3.16:

i am really sorry, i had to take out the last part of the story when i found out that is was being copied and pasted on facebook and another person taking credit for my work.
have u read tenth generation? i will post the link, ot u browse tenth generation oon google. when u read it let me know i will see how i can make u get the complete story. thanks
Re: The Cyber Lover by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
I googled on tenth generation bt I can't find it so pls herez my email add, b kind enuf 2 send me d link. Thank you mordijuliet@gmail.com
Re: The Cyber Lover by tundunlola(f): 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hello frank,I enjoyed everybit of ur write up,more grease to ur elbow,buh its painful I couldn't get d concludin part,how do I get it plssssss
Re: The Cyber Lover by tundunlola(f): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
I bet this write up must published,its a must read,kudos to u Frank,I didn't get d concluding part of tenth generation too,how do I gt it I'm waiting
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
^^^^^^
dont worry i am working on some copyright issues, i will upload it by next weekend.
Re: The Cyber Lover by OMITAF: 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
Can u plz repost d remaining story. I couldn't also get to the concluding part of tenth generation
Re: The Cyber Lover by luvmijeje(f): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2013
*Brings in my seat*
Re: The Cyber Lover by tundunlola(f): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
Hello Frank,u promised to update d concluding part this weekend,still expecting it!
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 11:23am On Mar 30, 2013
ok, guys, i have uploaded the remaininh part of the story. pls read and drop your comments. NB: will b publishing the edited copy next month, a lot of work and modification have been done you might not recognize the story, so pls watchout.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You / Diary Of A Psycho Girlfriend ...a Romance Series / Weakness Or Strength? A Must Read Motivational Story!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.