Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. (51213 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Married woman my foot
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cococandy(f): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sophyrocks:

Hahahahaha. Na small boy now. His hormones are still raging. At his age, all he thinks about is s.ex and hoes. No future ambition. His type full nairaland.

One can really spot the hormonal ones from afar. cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cococandy(f): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
This is why I just can't tolerate it when some beastly dudes try to paint every man in the same color as themselves. Clearly you're not all the same.
NobleG1:
@Toks2008

Complete rubbish!!!

Advising women to just endure their cheating husbands to be happy in their marraige is the most egomaniac jibbrish I've ever read in my life.

You're probably a f*ucking cheater who expects every woman to tolerate your f*ucking pathetic cheating life! You should go and bury your dumb and empty head in the sand in shame, as*shole!

Let me ask you id*iot this, would you tolerate having a cheating wife? It is because of id*iots like you that made it difficult for women to trust good men!

And to say that a woman must be good in the kitchen and bed to have a happy marraige, is the dumbest sexist statement on NL in recent time!

Having a great relationship doesn't solely depend on one partner! It's the full responsibility of both partners to create a great healthy and happy relationship!

A man or woman who really loves you will NEVER cheat on you. When your partner starts cheating on you, it simply means he/she doesn't love you. Some people can't differentiate between "like" and "love".

Any relationship where infidelity is tolerated can NEVER be a happy one! It is a toxic relationship! So for an as*shole to come here to encourage women to tolerate cheating men to ensure a "happy" relationshop is sickening!

3 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
I doubt if you are married for real cos married women are always sensible but you the direct opposite.

You quote me and say something unreasonable and now say I'm not sensible. Please what are you? Imagine doubting if I'm married. Like I care what you think. If you are reasonable you will not quote me but state your own point regarding the post not quote me to marry a broke man, what has that even got to do with the post.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

You are so rude and uncouth. No home training whatsoever.
You must be new, I'm not here to impress anyone especially women, should incase you want to fucckkk with me, just have a rethink, just go and sit down.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

You quote me and say something unreasonable and now say I'm not sensible. Please what are you? Imagine doubting if I'm married. Like I care what you think. If you are reasonable you will not quote me but state your own point regarding the post not quote me to marry a broke man, what has that even got to do with the post.
get out!
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
You must be new here to impress anyone especially women, should incase you want to fucckkk with me, just have a rethink, just go and sit down.

I am not afraid of a man who thinks harassing women makes him masculine especially when he is hiding behind a keyboard. Lowlife nincompoop

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
cococandy:
This is why I just can't tolerate it when some beastly dudes try to paint every man in the same color as themselves. Clearly you're not all the same.
idiot
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

I am not afraid of a man who thinks harassing women makes him masculine especially when he is hiding behind a keyboard. Lowlife nincompoop
harassment indeed what should you expect if you can't respect yourself.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by wrongnumber: 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
preetyslim:
Cheating is bad. Men find every reason to justify their cheating. I can't go into marriage with the idea that my husband will definitely cheat and be happy about it. No, I disagree with number 1. Unfortunately, most Ladies have accepted that men must cheat and have adapted to it. Please Ladies, let's us do away with such myopic mindset. Don't take such nonsense from a man.

Now I'm beginning to get reeaallyy scared.

Some naija babe's get serious issues.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sophyrocks:

Hahahahaha. Na small boy now. His hormones are still raging. At his age, all he thinks about is s.ex and hoes. No future ambition. His type full nairaland.
as if you bitchez can offer anything else apart from pusys.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by sambisa5: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
What are you even saying that sounds so sweet in your mouth?
You are one of those turning the bible upside down.
Changing the message, spreading another method.
And now you are talking about consequences when the woman is caught,,,,,,
that you love cheating on your wife or babe, doesn't give you the boldness to encourage others to do so on social media.
Toks2008:

In my opinion I see it as her freewill.

Of course same goes for a man..only a foolish man will say his wife can never cheat on him.

The bottom line is that if a lady cheats and she is caught , she should be ready for the consequence and same goes for the man.

2 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
cindyrocks:
Such a rotten mentality.
whatever
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by wrongnumber: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
sambisa5:
What are you even saying that sounds so sweet in your mouth?
You are one of those turning the bible upside down.
Changing the message, spreading another method.
And now you are talking about consequences when the woman is caught,,,,,,
that you love cheating on your wife or babe, doesn't give you the boldness to encourage others to do so on social media.

lol! nah fight?
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by preetyslim(f): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
wrongnumber:

Now I'm beginning to get reeaallyy scared.

For Petes sake did you read this article at all or its just the some Naija ladies are incapable of comprehending.

Who says go jnto marriage with the mindset that your hubby WILL cheat? The OP referee to a 50/50 situation but incase he does cheat.

Now I see why many ladies get the op wrong almost all the time and this is not about the OP but the inability of dome ladies to comprehend and the most unbelivable twist is that they will be quick to curse as if they are making sense and I wonder how this set of ladies go through life in the regular world.

Some naija babe's get serious issues.

I just said my own. That's all tongue
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by NobleG1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
wrongnumber:

This comment got my attention and I would like to make some submissions.

When you comment on a topic please try to address the topic and not the life of the writer because it depicts shallow intellect and God knows km not trying to defend OP but it is one absurdity I have observed from many people.

The true test of mental sanity and sound intellect is the ability to discuss, argue and seriously disagree with another without using abusive words or attacking the persona of the other person and this also goes for NobleG1 .intelligence is not about using big grammar but it's in the way you interact and comport yourself in the wake of stiff situations.

I'm so impressed that he has willingly ignored every immature comments on this thread and I would do same if I'm in his shoes.

Please let us make reasonable comments and always try to address the subject rather than the person.

You mentioned me in your comment.

I addressed the topic even though the thread was a st*upid one. My point was logical to logical thinking people. If you f*uck up, I would tell you f*ucked up, that' who I'm. I don't mince words.

I cautioned the OP because he advised women to tolerate their partners' infidelity to ensure a happy relationship! How st*upid was that?! Can he tolerate his partner's infidelity to "ensure a happy relationship"? I guess his response would be, "NO".

No sane person would create such a nasty sexist thread!

2 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
Seems like your mamma was really fuc.ked up with all the fuc King your dad was sharing around that she spent most of her days crying wishing the stray dick could mess her once more that she had no time to show you how to be a man. So bleeping around won't hurt cos your mamma got a whole load of it. Oh how she cried sad
Youngpo413:
You must be new, I'm not here to impress anyone especially women, should incase you want to fucckkk with me, just have a rethink, just go and sit down.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Your mama
Youngpo413:
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by wrongnumber: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
NobleG1:

I addressed the topic even though the thread was a st*upid one. My point was logical to logical thinking people. If you f*uck up, I would tell you f*ucked up, that' who I'm. I don't mince words.

I cautioned the OP because he advised women to tolerate their partners' infidelity to ensure a happy relationship! How st*upid was that?! Can he tolerate his partner's infidelity to "ensure a happy relationship"? I guess his response would be, "NO".

No sane person would create suck a nasty sexist thread!

But some truth dey there o. Though toks thread dey always look controversial but sense dey there sometimes.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by lezznjr: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ishilove:
Toks2008, I hope us women are allowed to cheat since we are expected to expect our husbands to cheat?

HungerBad, if you cheat on me we go wear one trouser angry
the boy is so often delusional in his stupid advice and moronic sense of self-value

2 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Ishilove: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
lezznjr:
the boy is so often delusional in his stupid advice and moronic sense of self-value
Brutal cheesy
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
NobleG1:

No sane person would create suck a nasty sexist thread!

This guy that quoted you wants to force anyone who disagrees with the op to agree. He could be the op's alternate moniker. Clearly, he is not alright upstairs.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
preetyslim:

I just said my own. That's all tongue

You get time o. Dnt bother with that dude. he wants you to agree with the op by force. He has been quoting people up and down.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Youngpo413:

Perhaps that is all the females in your family offer little boys like you. That is why you know nothing. Small boy with no future ambition.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by NobleG1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
wrongnumber:

Dude I want to assume you are a guy and that's why I really want to tell you emphatically that you trolled big time and you are still trolling cos you are still getting the message twisted and getting irrational and unecessarily worked up over an opinion.

As a learned person you must learn to articulate your points without exhibiting a low life nature .

I will not respond to you again but I hope you make corrections. G night

Yes, I'm a guy. I don't need to be a woman to disagree with an unfair thread about women by an as*shole.

You claimed I got "the message twisted", without actually stating what exactly I got "twisted"!

It seems you've the same sick ancient mentality with the OP. You should be ashamed of yourself! Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by MrPresident1: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
cococandy:

Lmao. Mess up her DNA? That she already got from her parents before she was born? And the post got 6 likes. So there are 6 dumbos out there who believe sex can affect DNA?
That's it. I give up. Faints grin

The ancients treasured virginity because they knew about tainted vineyards sown with diverse seeds that gave birth to defiled fruits.

I speak of wisdom incomprehensible to your little mind.

When your husband brings another woman home as his second wife, die! grin
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by MrPresident1: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
LordReed:

Here they come, masking ignorance as knowledge. Who told you women absorb DNA from their partners?

Educate yourself, use the services of google.

Olodo.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Dnt bother. You will feel ashamed indulging him when you get to see the miscreant behind the keyboard quoting you. He could be crack addict sef. Dem full nairaland o.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by MrPresident1: 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
The Great Resetter is coming.

All these nonsenses and irreverences on man will definitely end angry
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sophyrocks:

Perhaps that is all the females in your family offer little boys like you. That is why you know nothing. Small boy with no future ambition.
do you even know the meaning of future ambition? Retard like you.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
do you even know the meaning of future ambition? Retard like you.

Buhahahahaha. Is that all? Crack!!
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
mizcyn:
Seems like your mamma was really fuc.ked up with all the fuc King your dad was sharing around that she spent most of her days crying wishing the stray dick could mess her once more that she had no time to show you how to be a man. So bleeping around won't hurt cos your mamma got a whole load of it. Oh how she cried sad
what's this one saying, come back when you have something meaningful. Olodo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

She Slept With My Best Friend / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.