Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. (51241 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sophyrocks:

Buhahahahaha. Is that all? Crack!!
dumb hoe.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
mizcyn:
Your mama
your useless papa, that is if you really know who your real dad is.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
My mother is a dumb hoe.

Okay. grin grin grin
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sophyrocks:

Okay. grin grin grin
Seems you are running out of words, bring it on, I know you are useless don't a coward as well.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cococandy(f): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
MrPresident1:

The ancients treasured virginity because they knew about tainted vineyards sown with diverse seeds that gave birth to defiled fruits.

I speak of wisdom incomprehensible to your little mind.

When your husband brings another woman home as his second wife, die! grin
@bold, Not necessary in this day and age.

Simple solution, dump such a husband's sorry ass.

Get out of the jungle where you're in. Women worth their salt these days aren't as desperate as the ones who made you believe you can get way with such behavior anymore.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by wrongnumber: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sophyrocks:

This guy that quoted you wants to force anyone who disagrees with the op to agree. He could be the op's alternate moniker. Clearly, he is not alright upstairs.

Now this is getting more interesting. I've been expecting you to even call youngpo413 an alternate toks ID.

What is my business with you agreeing with OP, I was just pissed at the way you and the other guy were trolling and you guys really showcased a shallow intellect and that was my concern.

Please lady do whatever rocks your boat and stop trolling. Good night

Btw I just spotted toks slso viewing this thread lol! Oga toks biko come bail me cos some trolls Don label me as you.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sophyrocks:

Okay. grin grin grin
are you running out of words, I know you are useless but don't be a coward as well
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
Your mama was crying. She cried so hard for years . No one heard her cry. cheesy
Youngpo413:
what's this one saying, come back when you have something meaningful. Olodo.
your mama was so dumb a hoe she had you. Your dad did her a good job , it serves her right, mess off to the bitch man

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
E pain you. Chai Your mama was served same shit man. Even worse
Youngpo413:
what's this one saying, come back when you have something meaningful. Olodo.
your papa was boring holes of whores that he forgot he had you

2 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sophyrocks, bitchez with this kind of username are fond of sleeping with married men for money.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
mizcyn:
Your mama was crying. She cried so hard for years . No one heard her cry. cheesy your mama was so dumb a hoe she had you. Your dad did her a good job , it serves her right, mess off to the bitch man
all this dumb post sounds very funny, are you okay?
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
mizcyn:
E pain you. Chai Your mama was served same shit man. Even worseyour papa was boring holes of whores that he forgot he had you
you write like a 3yr old, it's your bed time, wake up tomorrow and try harder.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hahaha. I can hear your hurt
Youngpo413:
you write like a 3yr old, it's your bed time, wake up tomorrow and try harder.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
mizcyn:
Hahaha. I can hear your hurt
yeah of course, you can "hear" my hurt....how absurd, go back to school, bot.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
wrongnumber:

Now this is getting more interesting. I've been expecting you to even call youngpo413 an alternate toks ID.

What is my business with you agreeing with OP, I was just pissed at the way you and the other guy were trolling and you guys really showcased a shallow intellect and that was my concern.

Btw I just spotted toks slso viewing this thread lol! Oga toks biko come bail me cos some trolls Don label me as you.

I noticed you only quote those who have a different view from the op. You call them trolls? Why is that? Why are you trying to impose your disgusting view on others? Are people not free to disagree with the op? What is your problem? I thought you were done with this thread. If you and Toks like, you can both create millions and millions of threads dictating to airheads on how they should swallow stds and smile, people will continue to oppose your IQ degrading opinions. There is nothing you can do about it. your girlfriends and wives will cheat on your a$$es and give you other men's kids to train. Period!

3 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
Youngpo413 is fond of sleeping with married women for money.

shocked shocked No wonder!!!!!!
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
Youngpo413:
Youngpo413 knows nothing but hoes and pvssy

Hahaha you can't read. Crack!
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sophyrocks:

Dnt bother. You will feel ashamed indulging him when you get to see the miscreant behind the keyboard quoting you. He could be crack addict sef. Dem full nairaland o.

Thanks jare
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by LordReed(m): 6:41am On Sep 19, 2016
MrPresident1:

Educate yourself, use the services of google.

Olodo.

You are a real dumbass. There is no such thing in humans so carry your ignorance and peddle it elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 6:51am On Sep 19, 2016
wrongnumber:

Dude I honestly don't see why you should stress yourself on this issue.

I am so immune to trolls who barge into a thread to start cursing and attacking my personal life because of an opinion that anyone has right to make.

I strongly believe there is something fundamentally wrong with the psyche of such people so I don't ever do them the honour of responding to them.

If you have an intelligent view please pass it across like repogirl did in a decent, intelligent,educative and respectful manner and not like many comments her that showcases intellectual stuntedness.

I'm quite amazed that all those cursing kept reiterating that I supported or encouraged a man cheating and I just kept shaking my head at how blank many people can be when it comes to comprehending.

Dude please next time you come on my threads and you see such comments please don't ever bother responding.

Thanks and do have a great week ahead.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by LordReed(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2016
MrPresident1:
The Great Resetter is coming.

All these nonsenses and irreverences on man will definitely end angry

Yes the Great Resetter will come and give you & your ilk the freedom to cheat on your wives. Keep waiting for that dumbass.

2 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2016
Oh so you went to school,thought your dad used all his money on them wh. Ores including your mama.he couldnt stand her hoe cos it was too wide after she birthed yiu like a 10feet well s
Youngpo413:
yeah of course, you can "hear" my hurt....how absurd, go back to school, bot.

2 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 19, 2016
Including your mama omg
Sophyrocks:

shocked shocked No wonder!!!!!!
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2016
Sophyrocks:

Hahaha you can't read. Crack!
You keep on editing my posts, don't tell me you are running out of words, dumb lady and your type will still be expecting a good husband
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2016
mizcyn:
Oh so you went to school,thought your dad used all his money on them wh. Ores including your mama.he couldnt stand her hoe cos it was too wide after she birthed yiu like a 10feet well s
product of a single parent, you should be busy finding who your real dad was and I'm sure that bitchhhh you call mum will not remember the exact sperm that brought a dimwitted human like you to life.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 7:58am On Sep 19, 2016
Sophyrocks:

Dnt bother. You will feel ashamed indulging him when you get to see the miscreant behind the keyboard quoting you. He could be crack addict sef. Dem full nairaland o.
see this mgbeke, for your mind you feel among abi? Na correct babe suppose type this shit and definitely you are not one of them, aproko like you. Quote me directly if you got real pusy.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2016
Bloody hoes, I don't even know what makes you bitchez to feel so special, maybe the numerous pm's from guys or what, make una park well for where I dey o.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by bukatyne(f): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2016
cococandy:
Make your own money, perform your marital duties and expect to be cheated on. In summary, don't bother getting married because the person you're getting married to isn't worth the trouble ain't it Oga toks.

The usual gibberish

Thanks love for the summary

In essence, what is the gain of marriage to a woman?
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by cococandy(f): 8:14am On Sep 19, 2016
bukatyne:

Thanks love for the summary

In essence, what is the gain of marriage to a woman?
To be saved from the 'horrible' title of spinster. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Rose01y: 10:49am On Sep 19, 2016
fromnigeria:
To be real as usual my friend, only the last point made sense.

In a GODly union, you don't expect any to cheat
and
i can't figure out whats making you believe any woman or man will be happy knowing that the partner is an 'adulterer'.

#SayNoTolegalizedAdultery.

I don't agree with you .... yes we all know it is wrong to commit adultery ..but lets face reality ... its become a norm in our society that married men cheat .. its only God that can change a man... so always pray for d best....
and also ...it is good for a married woman or a woman basically to be financially independent ..it is also important so she can support her home
so all d points made sense
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Rose01y: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2016
fromnigeria:

oh !! The husband should also expect the wife to cheat?

Please where are you from? american?

oh so its good for a man to cheat abi ..... yes he should expect his wife too since he cant keep whats in btw his leg in his trouser
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Rose01y: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2016
HungerBAD:

Ishilove I will not cheat on you.

But I am a man. What man don't cheat?i nearly cheated on you this afternoon with a white woman,who kept telling me she loves my accent.

But if you cheat on me ishilove,the juju of my village will make you run mad.

And if that cheating is with Naptu2, two of una go Gum.

Just saying.

NASO...that's very poor in thinking ... don't forget what goes around comes around ... if u cheat today expect to be cheated on tomorrow ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.