Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. (51215 Views)

Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Rose01y: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2016
MrPresident1:

The notion of a cheating man is a modern day fad. As long as a man is not sleeping with another man's wife, a man cannot be said to be cheating. Cheating on who?

A woman on the other hand is entitled to only one man because more than one deek in a woman's life will mess up her DNA.

Ile aiye ti change sha.

you must be have been smoking weed when typing this rubbish as a comment ... it is indeed said common sense is not common ... go and find out what adultery means .... angry angry undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by MrPresident1: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
LordReed:

You are a real dumbass. There is no such thing in humans so carry your ignorance and peddle it elsewhere.

Use Google, it is free. If you do not believe Google, would you disbelieve the Bible too? See what the book of wisdom tells us

Deuteronomy 22:9
Thou shalt not sow thy vineyard with divers seeds: lest the fruit of thy seed which thou hast sown, and the fruit of thy vineyard, be defiled.

The admixture of strange DNA into offspring is responsible for much of the wickedness in the world.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by LordReed(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
MrPresident1:

Use Google, it is free. If you do not believe Google, would you disbelieve the Bible too? See what the book of wisdom tells us

Thou shalt not sow thy vineyard with divers seeds: lest the fruit of thy seed which thou hast sown, and the fruit of thy vineyard, be defiled.

The admixture of strange DNA into offspring is responsible for much of the wickedness in the world.

What I believe is that you are a dumbass. There is no evidence this happens in humans but no your dumbass loves conspiracy theories so you must believe nonsense.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by MrPresident1: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
LordReed:

What I believe is that you are a dumbass. There is no evidence this happens in humans but no your dumbass loves conspiracy theories so you must believe nonsense.

Dumbass, dumbass dumbass... is that the newest word you have learned? Young man cool down and learn or you will remain ignorant for life. Or do you want to be an olodo for life ni? grin

http://www.disclose.tv/news/be_careful_who_you_sleep_with_study_shows_women_carry_the_dna_of_sexual_partners/116543
http://gnosticwarrior.com/women-may-carry-the-dna-of-all-their-sexual-partners.html
http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=91864
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/03/18/this-study-will-make-you-think-twice-about-who-you-are-getting-into-bed-with/
http://www.medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=253673
http://www.returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

Join it with what the Bible. If you do not believe the Bible, at least you will believe science...

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Teespice(f): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
bukatyne:

Thanks love for the summary

In essence, what is the gain of marriage to a woman?

scratches head.

to be a Mrs na.

it was on this same nl I once read that being married is the biggest achievement of a woman.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Leopantro: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
MrPresident1:

Dumbass, dumbass dumbass... is that the newest word you have learned? Young man cool down and learn or you will remain ignorant for life. Or do you want to be an olodo for life ni? grin

http://www.disclose.tv/news/be_careful_who_you_sleep_with_study_shows_women_carry_the_dna_of_sexual_partners/116543
http://gnosticwarrior.com/women-may-carry-the-dna-of-all-their-sexual-partners.html
http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=91864
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/03/18/this-study-will-make-you-think-twice-about-who-you-are-getting-into-bed-with/
http://www.medicaldaily.com/dna-sperm-ex-partners-lingers-female-flies-and-influences-genetics-her-offspring-305934
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=253673
http://www.returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

Join it with what the Bible. If you do not believe the Bible, at least you will believe science...

it's astonishing that you write like a learned person but you threw the notion of understanding as well as the principles of biological into the trash can while loudly proclaiming your ignorance. like an empty house, the lights are on but no one's home.
I randomly clicked on one of the links YOU posted and read further unlike you and your notion was not only debunked but ridiculed.
here is an except from the link YOU posted
Here the author is quoting the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) study he or she links to. Unfortunately, the full study is behind a paywall so I can't see it. However, the quoted abstract does not emphasize "sexual intercourse" in all caps like the author does. More importantly, the author ignores the fact that it's considered a
possible source.
Interestingly, the author links to the Plos study but ignores its findings. Here's what they say:
Quote:
The most likely source of male Mc [microchimerism ] in female brain is acquisition of fetal Mc from pregnancy with a male fetus. In women without sons, male DNA can also be acquired from an abortion or a miscarriage. The pregnancy history was unknown for all but a few subjects in the current studies, thus male Mc in female brain could not be evaluated according to specific prior pregnancy history. In addition to prior pregnancies, male Mc could be acquired by a female from a recognized or vanished male twin, an older male sibling, or through non-irradiated blood transfusion.
{ snip }
Lastly, a few studies have reported an association between parity and decreased risk of brain cancer, raising the possibility that Mc could contribute to immunosurveillance against tumorigenic cells as has been suggested for some other types of malignancy.
In conclusion, male Mc is frequent and widely distributed in the human female brain. Although the relationship between brain Mc and health versus disease requires further study, our findings suggest that Mc of fetal origin could impact maternal health and potentially be of evolutionary significance.
No mention of sexual intercourse at all.
One of the things I like to do is to find the original or at least the earliest version. So far, the earliest version I've found is the GodlikeProductions.com forum post dated 21 July 2013 linked to by the author. Right now my assumption is that it's the source. For example,
Quote:
Is this why the ancient Sumerian Gods specifically said to not have premarital sex? Is this why they forbid homosexuality?
GodlikeProductions is particularly obsessed with ancient astronaut garbage and this is consistent with other nonsense that gets posted there.
From there it not surprisingly spread to other nutty conspiracy sites and Mens Rights Activist (MRA) websites and forums. (Some NSFW examples: here and here.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinymin
I need an article written on just how ridiculous this is
Here are some rational articles written for non scientists:

then again, such reasoning is to be expected. not quite long ago, it was strongly believed that giving birth to twins was evil ( I could also quote the bible here but why brother) or that women seeing their period are unclean. it is an evolutionary phase; some achieve it faster than others.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by MrPresident1: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
Leopantro:

it's astonishing that you write like a learned person but you threw the notion of understanding as well as the principles of biological into the trash can while loudly proclaiming your ignorance. like an empty house, the lights are on but no one's home.
I randomly clicked on one of the links YOU posted and read further unlike you and your notion was not only debunked but ridiculed.

then again, such reasoning is to be expected. not quite long ago, it was strongly believed that giving birth to twins was evil ( I could also quote the bible here but why brother) or that women seeing their period are unclean. it is an evolutionary phase; some achieve it faster than others.

I put many links there so that you can easily peer review the sources but you picked only one source and built your whole doctrine on it. Bros read up and peer review.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Leopantro: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
MrPresident1:

I put many links there so that you can easily peer review the sources but you picked only one source and built your whole doctrine on it. Bros read up and peer review.

you put up links to back up your argument. unfortunately the most reliable was were I got the info from. all the others had no scientific backing and simply repeated the same documents .remember I'm using the links you put up. I could put up links backing my argument but the links you posted justifying your reasoning also disprove your premise, doing my work for me.

BTW, you quoted the old testament. I could quote many scriptures in that part of the. good book that are not only frowned upon but are also rejected.
finally, if the peer review is done by unqualified individuals with flawed premise and conclusion based on the caliber of links you posted, we accept the alternate hypothesis that the review and information is defective and flawed.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Olumaeme: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
OP has stated the obvious truth, but we all know that a typical Nigerian Lady is a hypocrite, they will argue and bash u, but their guys will continue to shine External Kongo without remorse
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by LordReed(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2016
Leopantro:

LoL, thank you very much! I was going to respond to the delusional fellow when I sat in front of a laptop.

It is so funny that people expend so much energy furthering ignorance in this day and age were information is literally at the tips of your fingers.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Youngpo413: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2016
cococandy:

To be saved from the 'horrible' title of spinster. grin
your definition of marriage really shows how vague you are.....receive sense.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by LordReed(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
MrPresident1:

What you are to dumb to understand is they are based on the results of one study (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184) that showed only 10% of the women (48 of them) tested who had never been pregnant had evidence of male DNA. Your dull brain conveniently forgets that the study says there are different ways this could have come about plus 4 or 5 women out of 48 is too low to jump to any sort of conclusion without further investigation. Your conspiracy theory addled brain won't let you think rational thoughts. Dumbass.

2 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by MrPresident1: 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2016

Now, attack the Bible too angry

LordReed:

What you are to dumb to understand is they are based on the results of one study (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184) that showed only 10% of the women (48 of them) tested who had never been pregnant had evidence of male DNA. Your dull brain conveniently forgets that the study says there are different ways this could have come about plus 4 or 5 women out of 48 is too low to jump to any sort of conclusion without further investigation. Your conspiracy theory addled brain won't let you think rational thoughts. Dumbass.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by MrPresident1: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Leopantro:

you put up links to back up your argument. unfortunately the most reliable was were I got the info from. all the others had no scientific backing and simply repeated the same documents .remember I'm using the links you put up. I could put up links backing my argument but the links you posted justifying your reasoning also disprove your premise, doing my work for me.

Circular argument. Do not lose sight of the main issue, I said sex with multiple sex partners messes up a woman's DNA, I have shown proofs both scientific and Scriptural. Understanding this fact will make more women more circumspect in their sexual dealings.

I take it that the point you are making is that my argument is not true, and so, that sex is free, without consequence, should be had without inhibition, with anybody, anywhere? This is your point, right?

Leopantro:

BTW, you quoted the old testament. I could quote many scriptures in that part of the. good book that are not only frowned upon but are also rejected.
finally, if the peer review is done by unqualified individuals with flawed premise and conclusion based on the caliber of links you posted, we accept the alternate hypothesis that the review and information is defective and flawed.

This is the second time you talked about Scriptures without providing scriptural reference to show us that you know what you are saying. In order not to dismiss you as ignorant, provide references in your next reply.

Anybody can peer review documents, especially for the purpose of education as we are doing here, we necessarily do not have to be experts in the subject area, only just to enlighten ourselves we take what is needful. Many sources; scientific, esoteric, and Scriptural have been provided to give support to my argument.

Now you provide source for your conviction that sex must be had without inhibition.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Leopantro: 12:05am On Sep 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

Circular argument. Do not lose sight of the main issue, I said sex with multiple sex partners messes up a woman's DNA, I have shown proofs both scientific and Scriptural. Understanding this fact will make more women more circumspect in their sexual dealings.

I take it that the point you are making is that my argument is not true, and so, that sex is free, without consequence, should be had without inhibition, with anybody, anywhere? This is your point, right?

This is the second time you talked about Scriptures without providing scriptural reference to show us that you know what you are saying. In order not to dismiss you as ignorant, provide references in your next reply.

Anybody can peer review documents, especially for the purpose of education as we are doing here, we necessarily do not have to be experts in the subject area, only just to enlighten ourselves we take what is needful. Many sources; scientific, esoteric, and Scriptural have been provided to give support to my argument.

Now you provide source for your conviction that sex must be had without inhibition.

sigh
like the poster above me , you have deliberately avoided the scientific reasoning of his questions. as you seem to slightly compromised to intellectual deduction, let me spell it out for you

THERE WAS NO SCIENTIFIC PROVE IN WHAT YOU POSTED CONFIRMING YOUR PREMISE. most of what you posted were skewed data and pseudoscience.

as for quoting bible verses, I do hope you also practice the following or else you are not a child of God.
1. Isaiah 14:21
2. Leviticus 21:17-23
3. Deuteronomy 21:18-21
4. 1 Chronicles 21

my point is It is illogical to take a single verse within the Bible and cast judgement, or define something because of a single verse.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by LordReed(m): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

Now, attack the Bible too angry

I don't have a problem with the Bible but I have a problem with crackpots like you who use the Bible to give voice to useless and unedifying doctrines which only promote stupïdity and ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by LordReed(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

Amazing how you just leap into unfounded conclusions. How is the counter argument now that sex is without consequence? Gosh you really are delusional.

3 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by MrPresident1: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2016
Leopantro:

sigh
like the poster above me , you have deliberately avoided the scientific reasoning of his questions. as you seem to slightly compromised to intellectual deduction, let me spell it out for you

THERE WAS NO SCIENTIFIC PROVE IN WHAT YOU POSTED CONFIRMING YOUR PREMISE. most of what you posted were skewed data and pseudoscience.

No scientific proof, skewed data and pseudoscience?

Read again. this phenomenon has been proved in fruit flies. Now extended to humans, evidence suggests that it also happens with humans, if this is unproved yet (I suspect shenanigans to keep truth away from the undiscerning) at least this knowledge will provide some background circumspection for unbridled sexual behaviour.

Now, if science remains double minded and unconvinced, the wisdom of the ancients confirms incontrovertibly that sex is never a one off experience for a woman, intimacy gadgets with her DNA, and stays with her forever, and manifests in her progeny.

So if my premise and conclusion are pseudoscience, and you hold a converse view from me, and my argument is not true, then it means that you are convinced that, sex is free, without consequence, should be had without inhibition, introspection or circumspection, with anybody, anywhere, why be sexually decent when this is without consequence? This is your point, right?

What is the purpose of sexual decency and what purpose does it serve?

Leopantro:

as for quoting bible verses, I do hope you also practice the following or else you are not a child of God.
1. Isaiah 14:21
2. Leviticus 21:17-23
3. Deuteronomy 21:18-21
4. 1 Chronicles 21

my point is It is illogical to take a single verse within the Bible and cast judgement, or define something because of a single verse.

I checked all your references, non of them is addressing the issues at hand, just a bunch of misquotations from you to try to discredit the Book of Wisdom. The great truth of the Bible, the great wisdom of the ancients is available to anyone that is willing and open minded to receive its truth.

Your point about building something on a single verse in the Bible appears foolish, how?

Science has expressed doubts (due to shenanigans), but common sense says it is good to be sexually decent, good health says it is good to be sexually decent, society says it is good to be sexually decent, esoteric wisdom says it is good to be sexually decent, and the Bible, the final authority for all issues on earth and in heaven says it is good to be sexually decent, yet here you are saying that you cannot build doctrine on a single verse? It sounds foolish doesn't it?

Read Isaiah 5. 1-7 to see how another vineyard was defiled due to indecent sexual behaviour, this is just as another reference point, so you have a composite view, and to also expose the (apparent) foolishness of the point you raised.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by MrPresident1: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2016
LordReed:

I don't have a problem with the Bible but I have a problem with crackpots like you who use the Bible to give voice to useless and unedifying doctrines which only promote stupïdity and ignorance.

What is your point?

If you disagree even after using the Bible, and esoteric wisdom, and science, what is your point and what are you trying to prove?

So if my doctrine of sexual circumspection promotes stupidity and ignorance, what does your disagreement with me promote? Wisdom

Apparently, you hold a converse view from me, and my argument is not true to you, so according to you, sex is free, without consequence, should be had without inhibition, introspection or circumspection, with anybody, anywhere, and finally why be sexually decent when this is without consequence?

This is your conclusion?
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by MrPresident1: 9:38am On Sep 21, 2016
LordReed:

Amazing how you just leap into unfounded conclusions. How is the counter argument now that sex is without consequence? Gosh you really are delusional.

My point is that sex is never a one off experience, it has consequence in that it remains with the woman. You disagree don't you?
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by LordReed(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

What is your point?

If you disagree even after using the Bible, and esoteric wisdom, and science, what is your point and what are you trying to prove?

So if my doctrine of sexual circumspection promotes stupidity and ignorance, what does your disagreement with me promote? Wisdom

Apparently, you hold a converse view from me, and my argument is not true to you, so according to you, sex is free, without consequence, should be had without inhibition, introspection or circumspection, with anybody, anywhere, and finally why be sexually decent when this is without consequence?

This is your conclusion?

You are just like a KKK member quoting Lev. 19:19
"Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee."
to justify racism. Quoting Bible to support crackpot ideas does not give it any validity.

You should join the next Olympic team you leap so well into unfounded conclusions. Read my posts again and point out to me where I even insinuated that sex is without consequence. SMH

2 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by LordReed(m): 9:47am On Sep 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

This boy, reason well na.

My point is that sex is never a one off experience, it has consequence in that it remains with the woman. You disagree don't you?

Thank God, you and your ilk are not God. God is a Righteous Judge, He gives Righteous Decrees and Judgements. When Adam and Eve sinned did He condemn Eve alone? Mister you don't have anything but a misogynistic mindset.

2 Likes

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by MrPresident1: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2016
LordReed:

Thank God, you and your ilk are not God. God is a Righteous Judge, He gives Righteous Decrees and Judgements. When Adam and Eve sinned did He condemn Eve alone? Mister you don't have anything but a misogynistic mindset.

Unfortunately, I do not have a misogynistic mindset, my mind is pristine, and pure wink.

When the Great Resetter comes, you will see reason with me, and finally agree with the Bible.

He is on the way, The Great Resetter wink
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by LordReed(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

Unfortunately, I do not have a misogynistic mindset, my mind is pristine, and pure wink.

When the Great Resetter comes, you will see reason with me, and finally agree with the Bible.

He is on the way, The Great Resetter wink

The Great Resetter that will give you the leeway to sleep with as many women as you want abi? LoL

EDIT: Read John 4 and come and tell us how Jesus condemned the woman who had had 5 husbands.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by MrPresident1: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2016
LordReed:

The Great Resetter that will give you the leeway to sleep with as many women as you want abi? LoL

EDIT: Read John 4 and come and tell us how Jesus condemned the woman who had had 5 husbands.

Sleep with many women? Hahahahaha bros, I will comment my reserve on this sha grin. The Great Resetter will make sure that all of us run on the software of the Bible grin. Lemme share one little secret with you *whispering* many of the great women of old married wives for their husbands by themselves to grow the houses of their husbands embarassed, our women will also very soon be running on that software that those great women ran on cool

Bros, actually I am not condemning anybody, I only interprete the Bible as it is, if the world were being run by the Bible, my points cannot be faulted, but as I told you one time, we are in a system being run by beasts, we all must receive his mark to be able to function in his system, but even if we receive it, we necessarily do not have to imbibe his mark. The mark of the beast is the reasoning, ways and culture of the beast.

I am no kkk or misogynist cheesy, I am one who has made the Bible my living breathing standard, God help me, Christ the firstfruits wink

Let us sheath our swords and embrace friendship cheesy, it is not nobility to claim superiority over any man.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by LordReed(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

Sleep with many women? Hahahahaha bros, I will comment my reserve on this sha grin. The Great Resetter will make sure that all of us run on the software of the Bible grin. Lemme share one little secret with you *whispering* many of the great women of old married wives for their husbands by themselves to grow the houses of their husbands embarassed, our women will also very soon be running on that software that those great women ran on cool

Bros, actually I am not condemning anybody, I only interprete the Bible as it is, if the world were being run by the Bible, my points cannot be faulted, but as I told you one time, we are in a system being run by beasts, we all must receive his mark to be able to function in his system, but even if we receive it, we necessarily do not have to imbibe his mark. The mark of the beast is the reasoning, ways and culture of the beast.

I am no kkk or misogynist cheesy, I am one who has made the Bible my living breathing standard, God help me, Christ the firstfruits wink

Let us sheath our swords and embrace friendship cheesy, it is not nobility to claim superiority over any man.

LoL. You are funny. Read Matthew 19 for better understanding.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by MrPresident1: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
LordReed:

LoL. You are funny. Read Matthew 19 for better understanding.

I just read Mathew 19, Jesus was quoting from the old testament. The man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife appears to support monogamy, but while I stand to be corrected, it appears not ONE SINGLE old testamemt patriach was monogamous, infact of there is one, it is the exception rather than the rule.

Monogamy as it is emphasised today is the intelligent choice, we are not yet in the kingdom of God, so it is better to follow the norms of the times we are in, you do not mess with the modern day empowered woman, not that they will not be empowered in God's kingdom, but the emphasis in this flawed system is not godly empowerment but the empowerment that exalts the woman and debases the man, a beastly empowerment. When the right empowerment comes, women will have more power than they can ever think of in the homes, they will rule the homes and the cradles, they will raise kings and queens and nurse grown men, a grown man in the hands of an excellent wife/nurse is putty, completely malleable and subject to her, indirectly the women will be in control of the world by being in control of the men (who will be pretending to be in charge).

The Great resetter is coming Bro, it will be beautiful all over again.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by whoisuche: 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
pennytration:
No. 1 is on point. Some gullible women actually get married believing their husbands can never cheat on them. These types suffer d most in marriages.

Except that man is leaving a wordly life. A godly man who fears God and keeps to the world of God never cheat his wife is in the bible.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by dotcomnamename: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Toks2008:
I have seen many marriages break up and it seems there is a common ground for disintegration.Today I will be as real as usual and it will be in the best interest of any married lady or intending wife to take this piece seriously.

If you are a married lady reading this I want you to understand that these 3 facts are essential for you to experience a happy union.

1. Expect your hubby to cheat on you: I have heard many times that not all men cheat and I sincerely believe but nevertheless, to be on the safer side, expect that man to cheat on you.

By having this expectation, you will not be caught unaware and you would have developed a psychological shock absorber in the advent that he does but if he remains faithful to you then good for you. It is totally foolish for a lady to hinge her marital happiness on her husband's fidelity.

And the moment you start seeing those cheating signs in him,rather that start threatening fire and brimstone which may worsen the situation, i will advice that you simply warn him to do it as far can from you because what you don't know can't hurt you and warn him to use a protection to avoid bringing home STDs.

Once you tell him this, just switch to indifferent mode as regards his sexual faithfulness to you and choose to be happy regardless. Hard I know but this is just how the cookie crumbles and this is one secret to having marital bliss even with a hopeless philanderer.

[b]This is one big secret i want every married lady reading this to know; Yes cheating must be discouraged and guys involved must understand that it is a sure way to hell but no matter how long you preach against it,men who want to cheat will still cheat on their wives but here is the secret...98% of men who cheat on their wives still love their wives so dearly but only want to take advantage of ladies who have willingly offered their-selves as side dishes...NEVER EVER GIVE UP YOUR MARRIAGE FOR A SIDE DISH TO TAKE OVER because that is what she wants you to do and even if you leave your marriage, there is no guaranty that your next man won't do worse. Believe it or not, most men always come back to their wives no matter how many side dishes they take advantage of and many men suffer from mid-life delusion crises where they believe it is their right to be with as any ladies as possible but relax, that euphoria and delusion will soon wear off and you will have your man 100% to yourself...This is one big secret i just revealed to you.[/b]

2. Make your own money: Do you know that if you are really busy with your life and very financially independent, you will care less about who your husband sees, where he goes and what he does outside the home or even what he has in his will? Do you know that men respect financially independent ladies?

What I want many married ladies to know is that once they are married and start having children, the most important thing in their life at that point is self development and that of the child(ren). When you spend time developing yourself, even your hubby will give you great respect. Please don't ever settle to be a full housewife..at worst get a shop around where you stay and do something.

3.Perform your marital duties: Men do not joke with bedroom and kitchen matters. Do you know how to cook your husband's favourite meals? do you know how to make him go crazy in the room?

Most men who cheat are lured by either good food or bed-magics of another lady. While you refuse to go down on him and give him those crazy moves, one lady out there is ready to do stuffs that will make him have an attention at work just by thinking about her.

Many married ladies keep nagging about their husband's infidelity while neglecting those virtues that will endear their husbands more to them..most times when a man is drawn away by another lady, there is usually something that lady is doing that you are lacking so focus first on becoming a great wife before you complain of your husband's infidelity.

And for the man, be communicative and let your wife knows what you want so that she can do her best to make the union a better one.
And if you are so hell bent on cheating on your wife please do it as far away as you can because one of the biggest ridicule and disrespect you can bring on your marriage is to cheat on her to her face.

I believe that if married ladies understand these three points, they will always remain happy in their marriages and infact grow old with their partners till death do them apart. You just understand that no one holds the key to your marital happiness except you.

I hope this makes sense

Hmmm
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by Ancientboy(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2018
Sophyrocks:

Hahaha you can't read. Crack!
@Sophyrocks,I couldn't quote you on the Australian PR thread, please I have been trying to gather information on the same course of study, did you get positive assessment from vetasses? if yes how did you go about it please I sent you a pm
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by theEYe21(f): 4:04am On May 17, 2018
Toks2008 this really made sense! Thank you so much for this knowledge you’ve shared. I was almost tearing up while reading this epistle I don’t know why? May God continue to bless you with more knowledge so that you can bless others. Thank you once again.
Re: This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. by theEYe21(f): 4:07am On May 17, 2018
But Toks is trying to be realistic. Only people that are exposed or have experience can relate with what toks said.
fromnigeria:
To be real as usual my friend, only the last point made sense.

In a GODly union, you don't expect any to cheat
and
i can't figure out whats making you believe any woman or man will be happy knowing that the partner is an 'adulterer'.

#SayNoTolegalizedAdultery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

She Slept With My Best Friend / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.