Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Pls Where Can I Get Fiofio To Buy In Lagos? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pls Where Can I Get Fiofio To Buy In Lagos? (1277 Views)

Pls Where Can I Find Avocado (pear) Plantation Or Where Can I Buy It In Bulk / Where Can I Get Stevia (fresh Leaves Or Powder) To Buy In Lagos? / Pls Where Can I Learn How To make Chin-chin, Shuku-shuku And Gurudi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Where Can I Get Fiofio To Buy In Lagos? by divineappo(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Please i need small quantity of pigeon pea to buy in lagos. Igbo people call it "fiofio" and hausa call it "aduwa". It looks like beans. I need the red type. Pls where can i get it in lagos?
Re: Pls Where Can I Get Fiofio To Buy In Lagos? by divineappo(m): 6:18am On Sep 08, 2016
someone help out pls
Re: Pls Where Can I Get Fiofio To Buy In Lagos? by Baroba(m): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2016
divineappo:
someone help out pls

My sister in law gets them from the East, she sells them in Lagos...why not liase with someone and it can be sent to you, authentic fio fio / agbugbu from the East via Ekenedilichukwu or any of those luxury buses plying East - West route on a daily.. your best bet if you ask me..

I don't live in Nigeria, but I can give you a good honest contact in Enugu if you are interested.. cool
Re: Pls Where Can I Get Fiofio To Buy In Lagos? by divineappo(m): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2016
Baroba:

My sister in law gets them from the East, she sells them in Lagos...why not liase with someone and it can be sent to you, authentic fio fio / agbugbu from the East via Ekenedilichukwu or any of those luxury buses plying East - West route on a daily.. your best bet if you ask me..

I don't live in Nigeria, but I can give you a good honest contact in Enugu if you are interested.. cool
give me the contact of ur sister that sells it in lagos. send her number to my email pls. check my signature for my email

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To The Chicken A Friend Of Mine Bought For Christmas / Is Licking Of Hand While Eating In Public A Bad Habit? / Easy Steps To Make Kunu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.