Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,441 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Change Begins With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Begins With Buhari (873 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / Buhari And Osinbajo Wearing Caps In Support Of 'Change Begins With Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Begins With Buhari by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
Prior to the 2015 elections, President Buhari and his team traveled the length and breadth of Nigeria, canvassing for votes and promising change. But a year and 100 days later, Buhari has not only failed Nigerians on daily basis, he has left the Nation in tension, hunger and confusion.

From witch hunting, lack of workable economic policies to aimless globe trotting, Buhari has just made history, as the emperor that led Africa's greatest nation and biggest economy, into recession.
And after series of well planned and sequential propagandas, Buhari's information minister, is about to launch a futile campaign 'Change begins with me'. And according to him, "change cannot begin with the government".

This does not only mock the Nigerian masses, it also attempts to blame the Recession on the very people who voted them into power.
First, it is worthy to note that, Nigeria is where it is today, courtesy of the ever patriotic and morally sound Nigerian citizens. No doubt Nigeria has the bad eggs, and these, most times find their ways into government. And Lai Muhammad, probably feel all Nigerians are like them.

Almost from Independence, we have always had a leadership deficit and left for Nigeria's leaders alone, the Nation would have long gone down the depth of the Atlantic. This makes it an insult for one man to blame the incapabilities and ineffectiveness of their administration on the Nigerian masses.

Secondly, Buhari's administration lacks the moral grounds to preach attitudinal change to Nigerians. Not keeping to their campaign promises is fraudulent, using state institutions as a tool to fight opposition is high level corruption and still collecting security votes while the economy bleeds and falls into recession, is wickedness and supernatural insensitivity.

Nigeria's change must begin with Buhari. Nigerians must help the President understand that he has a responsibility to the Nation.

Under his eyes, the Nation is becoming a joke. Some Countries poorer than some streets in Lagos are making mockery of us. Our currency is losing value, faster than the prices of okra and periwinkle. And all we have, is a wanky fairy tale campaign.

I urge Nigerians from all walks of Life, to shout at the President (In case he hasn't fully recovered from his ear infection) to stand up and do his job.
He should create the 3000,000 jobs he promised, feed our school children, pay #5000 to 23 million Nigerians (with 2015 arrears), start fulfilling some of his 81 campaign promises, and he will see the attitude of the few bad Nigerians change.

#ChangeBeginsWithBuhari
#itStartsWithHim
#notMe

4 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Buhari by AngryNigerian(m): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lol...Acan stop to laff

1 Like

Re: Change Begins With Buhari by Kayode1979: 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
#BUHARINOTAGAIN

3 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Buhari by papaejima1: 12:31am On Sep 08, 2016
Change a man that refused to change for once in 30 yrs?
You are on your own

2 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Buhari by tuniski: 1:32am On Sep 08, 2016
Buhari badly needs to change! #changestartswithBuhari present your cert, obey the courts,deliver on promises, dispose off the presidential fleet,revert back to sachet milo while cutting food budget of Aso Rock to mention but a few!

1 Like

Re: Change Begins With Buhari by McLuhan(m): 2:48am On Sep 08, 2016
This government has demonstrated the highest degree of hypocrisy ever seen in politics. Not only has it reneged on all its grandiose campaign promises, it now blames the suffering masses for its own incompetence and failure.

3 Likes

Re: Change Begins With Buhari by ChimaAdeoye: 4:21am On Sep 08, 2016
[size=14pt]Buhari should change his attitude of hypocrisy first, before asking others anything at all.

He is fond of asking Nigerians to keep sacrificing, while he isn't ready to make any sacrifices himself. In fact, he has continued his policy of excluding sections of the country from everything and replacing them with Fulanis.
Yet he wonders why there is so much anger and talk of dividing the country now before his evil deeds gets out of hand and citizens then take laws into their own hands and fight for their right.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Change Begins With Buhari by Standing5(m): 4:26am On Sep 08, 2016
The hate clique at it again.
Re: Change Begins With Buhari by Larryfest(m): 4:37am On Sep 08, 2016
This is just the bitter truth he promised heaven and earth yet hasn't done jack now he is telling us to change, the same reason we voted him in now he is saying we are the problem of this nation so the change should start with us but not with them? 2019 will be so easy for him to win..
Re: Change Begins With Buhari by Abeymills(m): 5:38am On Sep 08, 2016
Bubuhari is a failure who wants others 2b like him leaders should lead by example
Re: Change Begins With Buhari by DjAndroid: 5:44am On Sep 08, 2016
During campaigns, Dem say dem go bring change. Now dem no fit bring the change, Dem come turn am, say na me go bring the change. imagine.

Just like my papa say make i wash im car make him buy me akara, I come wash car finish, akara, the man no fit buy me. Him come turn say na me go come buy the akara for am.

My people, sense dey am?

1 Like

Re: Change Begins With Buhari by Hiploko(m): 5:48am On Sep 08, 2016
Failure looking for who to hang the medal on. From GEJ to PDP to oil price to arms deal to kwarapshion now they indirectly say it is the citizenry. Carry ur failure medal pls. You have worked so hard to earn it in less than 2 years
Re: Change Begins With Buhari by agwom(m): 5:52am On Sep 08, 2016
sai baba..
Re: Change Begins With Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 6:03am On Sep 08, 2016
Standing5:
The hate clique at it again.
has buhari changed??...you answer
Re: Change Begins With Buhari by Hiploko(m): 6:06am On Sep 08, 2016
bayelsaowei:
has buhari changed??...you answer
no mind d Zombie!
Re: Change Begins With Buhari by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
agwom:
sai baba..

Sai Baba.. Till Kenya starts sending Nigeria relief Materials

(1) (Reply)

Okada Named After Buhari...Lmao (Photo) / See Kano Gov. Ganduje Outfit As He Attends 2nd Day Of Hajj At Mount Arafat(pics / Patience Jonathan Writes Efcc Chairman, Says $31.4m Was For Her Medical Bills..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.