Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 (8209 Views)

For Sale:: Luxury 4units Of 4bedroom Fully Detached (pictures) @ Lekki / INVEST NOW IN BRICKS COURTS SCHEME2, FOLU ISE, 1MINS AFTER LA CAMPANGE TROPICANA / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tracks in place for a roller gate

Concrete will be casted under the tracks to cater for the weight of the gate that will be mounted upon it.

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by buzzetin(m): 12:54am On Apr 27, 2017
You are good bro, your works are exceptional
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2017
buzzetin:
You are good bro, your works are exceptional

Hello Buzzetin,

I so much appreciate your comments. It encourages us to get better in the art.

Thanks again!

Arc.Efe

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2017
Gate works

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Final finishes on gate after the oxide coating

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
My pop screed artisan pose for a pic after a long days job.

He requests for a snap saying he's proud of his job. I wonder how many of us are proud of what we do

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
External screed

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 5:00pm On Apr 27, 2017
Interior

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Stonework detail

Chose the black and grey black colors for the tyrolean walls to give them that rugged vs suede vibe.

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
We are not afraid to use the color BLACK

#retrostyle #tyrolean #stonedetails

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2017
Tyrolean vs stonework

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 11:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
Our choice bath/shower tap fitting

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by olumide4christ: 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
EfeEj:
Installation of a Biodegradable Toilet Waste Disposal System

This system contains certain micro-organisms that feed on the faeces discharged leaving a gaseous by-product that can be used for domestic cooking or converted to energy if bottled.

The system does not get full like the conventional Soak away tank system. Hence, there is no need for evacuation.

I'm sure this is the BIOFIL DIGESTER SYSTEM...that's what some corporate organizations like banks (Guaranty Trust Bank for example) are using for their branches now. Seems to be better way to go for septic tank works, though I would like to see one that has lasted for 5 years upwards in order to determine its durability..

...By the way..nice job you have here....I really like your outside-the-box design, its so unique...like the say, variety is the spice of life.
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 9:58am On Apr 28, 2017
olumide4christ:

I'm sure this is the BIOFIL DIGESTER SYSTEM...that's what some corporate organizations like banks (Guaranty Trust Bank for example) are using for their branches now. Seems to be better way to go for septic tank works, though I would like to see one that has lasted for 5 years upwards in order to determine its durability..

...By the way..nice job you have here....I really like your outside-the-box design, its so unique...like the say, variety is the spice of life.

Well said. Thank you very much
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 11:02am On Apr 28, 2017
Fitting

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Roof terrace

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Closer at the roof terrace

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Extrenal painting done

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
Exterior

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EndiaSami: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
EfeEj:
The plumbing fittings were supplied by a plumbing ad sanitary wares suplier here on naira land.

This Nairalander is @endiasami, he has good quality products. It was nice doing business with him.

Brother mi, Boss mi.

Thank you very much. Working with you was great. The project is looking really nice. Wow.
More Blessings.
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by mufutau55(m): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2017
EfeEj:
Stonework detail
Chose the black and grey black colors for the tyrolean walls to give them that rugged vs suede vibe.

Excellent Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by TLAX: 11:23am On May 01, 2017
EfeEj:
Closer at the roof terrace

What do you have in place to check heavy downpour of rain.? Seems it would collect on the terrace partly and cascade down the roof to the other compound likely.
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2017
mufutau55:

Excellent Sir.

Hajji M.

Thank you very much Hajji.
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2017
TLAX:

What do you have in place to check heavy downpour of rain.? Seems it would collect on the terrace partly and cascade down the roof to the other compound likely.

Rain water collectors have been installed to channel the water as shown in the pictures. It takes all runoff water to the waste water collection chamber.
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2017
EndiaSami:

Brother mi, Boss mi.

Thank you very much. Working with you was great. The project is looking really nice. Wow.
More Blessings.

You're welcome to work with me anytime. It's my pleasure.

Arc Efe
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by Pause: 8:58am On May 03, 2017
Great work, nice concept. i am curious on what the first floor rooms look like due to the slating roof. Any possibility of posting interior pictures. Especially for the first floor. Also can you share on the number of room on each floor.
Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 11:08am On May 04, 2017
GROUND FLOOR
Living room
Kitchen
Store
2 bedrooms ensuite

UPPER FLOOR
Master bedroom ensuite (same size as living room)
Madams room
Studio room/boxroom/study
Spacious roof terrace

Pictures of this will be posted

Regards,

Arc. Efe

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 12:33pm On May 04, 2017
Floor paving

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 12:34pm On May 04, 2017
Floor paving

Not yet finished

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 04, 2017
EfeEj:
Update

Good job OP. I'm very happy to see this structure and I especially the roof.

Congratulations to you and the owner on a bespoke structure.

Please don't disappoint with the finishing.

@Skimanski, oga you need to see this Sir.

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by EfeEj(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Good job OP. I'm very happy to see this structure and I especially the roof.

Congratulations to you and the owner on a bespoke structure.

Please don't disappoint with the finishing.

@Skimanski, oga you need to see this Sir.

Thank you very much oga @egunmogaji. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 2units 4bedroom Apartment On Half Plot (pictures), Lekki Scheme2 by Excuzeme: 12:54pm On May 08, 2017
EfeEj:
External screed

Nice job you have done.
The roof concept is beautiful.

Can you throw more light on the "Screeding" part of your work.
You buy a Screeding paint (thick whitish, plaster-like paint?) and use it to paint the Walls that have already been plastered.

Is the above correct?
Do you use paint Brush or Plaster Trowel to do this?
What does it add to the house?
Tnx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Building Collapse: Lagos Demands Integrity Test On Buildings / Shops To Let In Benin City Edo State / Obesere Housing Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.