Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) (70675 Views)

₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) / Private Jet Looking Like A Hotel That Costs N27 Million From Lagos To Abuja / Tanker Fell And Spilled Its Content In Benin City - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by Beamborla(f): 1:51am On Sep 09, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Nah the play wey u dey play, me too dey play o
If you vex me, I go report to your bed tonight to suck some fresh blood............. LOL
Ehen

Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by Lexusgs430: 2:00am On Sep 09, 2016
Beamborla:

Ehen

Nah Nokia 3310 I dey use o. And I know say nah iPhone 7 or Note 7, you go like. No be so?
Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by AceRoyal: 3:42am On Sep 09, 2016
The Op doesn't knw Benin city that much,that's why he is having such poor experience.
Benin has so many hotels,much more than so many states in the Country.
Save yourself the stress Bro,your health is more important than cash.With 3.5k-4k u will get good hotels.

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by egopersonified(f): 4:31am On Sep 09, 2016
why not stay in your 2k hotel but on weekends stay in a 4k hotel with AC, dstv and clean sheets, so you can rest properly?

10 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by Newway2(m): 6:42am On Sep 09, 2016
Ha! Lady Amazon, U make sense tire! Always on point with bizness, finance, relationships & life matters.
Blessed is d womb that sired such a gift.

egopersonified:
why not stay in your 2k hotel but on weekends stay in a 4k hotel with AC, dstv and clean sheets, so you can rest properly?

3 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by NikzonConsult: 7:31am On Sep 09, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Oga you don sabi all those good hotels. Was it on research purpose or............... LOLZ

Lol... I know Benin City very well. I grew up there but am now based in Asaba.
Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by moscobabs(m): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2016
fados4sure:

It is well

just tell the taxi/cab driver to stop you b4 the traffic light at Iyaro. The hotel is the second building b4 the traffic light.

Bro thank u very much sir ...I spent my night at Comet hotel it was splendid I never knew there is cheap hotel of #2500 with all facilities that makes u feel as if u r in paradise .

the #2k rooms have been occupied when I got there around 8pm but I went for #2500 own. in fact I enjoyed the place than the 4k own I lodged at Dawson . so I have been suffering myself since all these while .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by moscobabs(m): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2016
egopersonified:
I even got a #2500 that have everything u listed above

that's where I lodge yesternight

all thanks to fados4sure is really a nice guy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by moscobabs(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2016
NikzonConsult:
I know the situation of the country now warranted this but the truth is saving that 2k and being this uncomfortable is not just reasonable because you might end up spending all you are saving and even extra more by the time you fall ill from this torture. There are very good hotels off airport road in Benin City around GRA the go for 3500 - 4500 with A/C and over free from bedbugs. Haba sir, please help yourself oooo because what am seeing in your picture is not healthy at all and if you have wife and kids please think about them.

Also remember that Lassa fever is out again and that place you are looks like were the relatives of the Lassa fever rats stay so please do not be there when they come visiting Abeg.

Find De Marriott Hotel by spirit & life church, giwa amu road off airport road Benin City. Classy at N4000.

Thank u bro.... I don't know if u actually follow my story . not that am new in Benin am been coming to Benin since 2010 I lodged in hotel that's even more than 10k per night bfre but what took me to that hotel is that I needed a cheap hotel that's not more than 2k because I want to save 2k from my lodging allowance since I have not been lodging in such cheap hotel before I have no idea where to get one then I created thread for it and some guys gave me names of some hotels around my location which I chose the one that close to my place of assignment.

Thank u for the above advice esp on my health but I have gotten another hotel at almost the same rate with all hotel facilities
all thanks to fados4sure.

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2016
moscobabs:

Bro thank u very much sir ...I spent my night at Comet hotel it was splendid I never knew there is cheap hotel of #2500 with all facilities that makes u feel as if u r in paradise .

the #2k rooms have been occupied when I got there around 8pm but I went for #1500 own. in fact I enjoyed the place than the 4k own I lodged at Dawson . so I have been suffering myself since all these while .
Alright, i actually was not aware you were still in Benin. & i trust you enjoy your stay?
Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2016
moscobabs:
I even got a #2500 that have everything u listed above
that's where I lodge yesternight
all thanks to fados4sure is really a nice guy
Thanks bro i really appreciate

3 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by odimbannamdi(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
moscobabs:

Thanks bro

I can't rent an apartment cos I don't know the actual days this assignment will take

on your second point sir, I purposely withheld the hotel name cos I don't want to spoil their business and don't forget am still lodging here . am a lagosian I have no family or friend in Benin if any of this hotel staff see this thread they will surely know am the one created this thread cos am the oldest lodger here and i complain a lot other people are complaining too. 2 days ago they even spread some of those mattresses in the sun and I heard they fumigate the hotel a month ago don't know if its true . I can only mention the hotel when I leave here.

Thank u sir

Sorry about yur experience bro
Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by Malayy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
the hotel I lodged in nsukka in 2012 was okay.. nice bed. clean bedsheet.. and I paid just 2k..

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by seangy4konji: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Na Nigeria we day....

We will have a story to tell in te future when we are smiling.

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
moscobabs:

I know bro, I just discovered 5 mins ago that bedbugs have lot houses under that table now. and that's where I put my bag that contains my files and cloths I know what I will do when I reach Lagos I will fleet my bag andy self and make sure I my file spend the whole day in the sun before I pack it in because I can't imagine seeing bedbug in my house.

they have sucked my blood dry. these things are just too many u see 2 at least in 5 minutes . I can't just try to eat or drink in the room . very disgusting . I have killed almost 1 thousand in since I lodged here.

poverty no gud o. how I wish any of GEJ or PMB pikin is here with me to spend a night with me here

since your hotel allowance is 4k, Why not use it to find a 4k hotel instead.
What you are going thru is far bigger than 2k.
Stop it
Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
fados4sure:

hehehe don't get it twisted. He was trying to conserve money otherwise, he could have as well go to Protea hotel in Central Road where a room is #120k per night
It can't be that much! I don't believe it!

Obama go call you abi wetin?
Are d rooms bomb proof?
Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 11, 2016
Silkmoth33:

It can't be that much! I don't believe it!

Obama go call you abi wetin?
Are d rooms bomb proof?
Last year when i came to Nigeria (Benin city) to lodge there, they said the lowest room was #55k & was filled up and that the rooms that was available is #120k.

3 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by jossy4joseph(m): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Kpele...d Lord is ur strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by bizza45: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
the hotel no get name ..... u dey find beta hotel for 2k , carry one from your house come nah
Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by gbeseun(m): 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2016
Buy snipper, when u are going out in the morning,spray the room and close the door rill u come back and that k me.later,no matter how many there. Features are they will never come back again
Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by GoodSide: 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
abeg werin be the name of the hotel.
i wan go lodge for monday
2500 oer night abi 2k.
please i need the info..
moscobabs:

Thank u bro.... I don't know if u actually follow my story . not that am new in Benin am been coming to Benin since 2010 I lodged in hotel that's even more than 10k per night bfre but what took me to that hotel is that I needed a cheap hotel that's not more than 2k because I want to save 2k from my lodging allowance since I have not been lodging in such cheap hotel before I have no idea where to get one then I created thread for it and some guys gave me names of some hotels around my location which I chose the one that close to my place of assignment.

Thank u for the above advice esp on my health but I have gotten another hotel at almost the same rate with all hotel facilities
all thanks to fados4sure.
Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by Lewisj(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Mtcheew. 2k and you're looking for flatscreen, ac and a bathtub. Funny you sha. You're forming you can't bear cigarette smoke, condoms and all that and yet " you drank 2bottles of eineken "? Angel Micheal

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by twinskenny(m): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2016
moscobabs:
The bed,The table and my legs putting on the table while sleeping. there is Raid on top of that bed

cc : justwise

DisGuy

lalasticla

seun

baba your health matters ooo

and i hope u wont carry the bed bug to your house oooo den dey follow person oo
Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by twinskenny(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2016
moscobabs:
The bed,The table and my legs putting on the table while sleeping. there is Raid on top of that bed

cc : justwise

DisGuy

lalasticla

seun

baba your health matters ooo

and i hope u wont carry the bed bug to your house oooo den dey follow person oo

i was in onitsha sometime ago too looking for cheap hotel.. the yeye okada carry me go asewo house.... imagine him tell me say the girls go collect 2k then allow me sleep.. i pick race ooo go look 4k hotel

2 Likes

Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Even IDP camp no worst ric d is one......God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by eleko1: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin grin grin I don laugh wake my kids up from bed now sad angry

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by drss2(m): 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
chai! dis one na prison cell not hotel.
Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by royallord1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2016
moscobabs:

Thanks bro

I can't rent an apartment cos I don't know the actual days this assignment will take

on your second point sir, I purposely withheld the hotel name cos I don't want to spoil their business and don't forget am still lodging here . am a lagosian I have no family or friend in Benin if any of this hotel staff see this thread they will surely know am the one created this thread cos am the oldest lodger here and i complain a lot other people are complaining too. 2 days ago they even spread some of those mattresses in the sun and I heard they fumigate the hotel a month ago don't know if its true . I can only mention the hotel when I leave here.

Thank u sir
guy is it central hotel u are talking about... cos dey fit the discription
Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by moscobabs(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
GoodSide:
abeg werin be the name of the hotel. i wan go lodge for monday 2500 oer night abi 2k. please i need the info..
the old or the new hotel?
Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2016
U beta go do HIV I&II test after two weeks to check if dos bed bugs Neva transfer d virus fey suck from others to you when dey were sucking una own. E beta make u kukuma do full blood test sef to make sure.... grin

1 Like

Re: My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) by ba7man(m): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
moscobabs:

Thank u for always bin there for me Sir I will try Cometh today if happen I don't leave for Lagos .

I am not blaming you and others that introduced the place to me infact I appreciate it.

I supposed to leave the following day as I wrote in the thread but management mailed me that same night to carry on additional assignment that's what keeps me till today in Benin.

Thank you once again for your concern sir.
Pls, do not take any of your belongings into your home till you're absolutely sure no bedbug has hitched a ride on you or your luggage home. shocked

NB: Insecticides don't work on them..... you'll need something stronger.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) / Coldest States In Nigeria / Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.