Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria (55754 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2016
Mariojane:
I already fvck off nd too far away to tell you how my night was. You will have to send Buhari to ask me
Buhari isn't good enough for u babe..should I send Bokuh banku smiley
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by Sirrexninefour(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2016
Yinkatolu:
OgheneZukerberg wink But why did he use black & white?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by anonimi: 10:05am On Sep 08, 2016
donnffd:
The inferiority complex we have in this country eh...chai

He went to Rome, i dont see the Italians doing like asif a king came, we are here happy that he visited us...smh

It is not really about inferiority complex.
More like inferiority REALISM.
Firstly he named Rome a CITY alongside Nigeria and Kenya that are COUNTRIES.
Realism #1.
Secondly, among your own extended family, relations and friends, do you not defer to and give plenty of RESPECT to the person who has wealth and income, sometimes even waiting for him to speak or endorse any ideas?
If a rich Auntie or Uncle visits your home will you not be happIER compared to when a poor Auntie or Uncle visits who has NOTHING practical to offer
Why do you think that it should be different among nations?
Is it not on this same nairaland that we have threads opened because one ordinary oyinbo ride keke napep?
This is a TRUISM among human beings.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by anonimi: 10:06am On Sep 08, 2016
victorazy:
Thanks for the correction

You are welcome bro and I am very happy that you saw that it was done in good faith.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by Mariojane(f): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2016
Jarizod:
Buhari isn't good enough for u babe..should I send Bokuh banku smiley
Seun will be perfect
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by anonimi: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Bros, is there any day you have eaten until you were full? Is there any time you have escaped the clutches of death? Is there any time of Joy you could remember?

If YES, then you have every cause to be grateful..

That happens to the 7,000,000,000 people in this world irrespective of their religious convictions.
Try another line please.

If you nor like naija., cotonou nor far..

It is not about like or not like.
And who are you to ask me to go elsewhere?
Are you god or what?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by anonimi: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2016
Mariojane:
Seun will be perfect

See as them dey take style toast the owner of nairaland. wink
Oga Seun, over to you oh.
Come see the siggy of the suitor sef cheesy

"love makes you crazy and takes away all your sense

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2016
Mariojane:
Se.un will be perfect
why not Banku he's loaded and has a lot of potentials
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by ashjay001(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2016
LastSurvivor:
I used to love being a Nigerian but hunger is currently making me reconsider my stand undecided

True love overshadows good n bad times! For better, for worse, in wealth n in sickness, till death do we part!

I luv Naija!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by Vapiti(f): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
I am very proud to be a Nigerian and very much so that if I had the opportunity to be reborn,i'll still choose to be a Nigerian...
That's cool!!!!
But why is so big agiotage about Mark?? Hmm don't understand... undecided
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2016
Why did he belittling Nigeria by changing the picture to black and white?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by Brytawon(m): 10:20am On Sep 08, 2016
saintfellow:
HMM nice one, im proud to be a NIGERIAN, though i would have preffered to be an American, all the same next life dey sha.

As a white or a black man?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by johnkashimu: 10:22am On Sep 08, 2016
Why em no post the one me and em take for my crib. In fact mark I dry vex I no go pick your call again
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by Slymonster(m): 10:24am On Sep 08, 2016
mark is crazy,what the hell is this black and white looking ghetto pic
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by saintfellow(m): 10:24am On Sep 08, 2016
Brytawon:

As a white or a black man?
white man but not like albino.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by Prymestrr(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2016
Jarizod:
Baba God as presidents and important dignitaries dey rush to shake Zukerberg na so my story sef go be!

Any Enemy of PROGRESS in my Life DIE DIE DIE! I say DIE BY FIRE!

Ogun Oso gbogbo -- ATEPA!

Ogun Aje gbogbo -- ATEPA!
Mark isn't wer he is 2day by sleeping on someone else's brainchild day n night typing "BABA GOD this n that....", he is wer he is coz he had a gift of innovation, he believed in himself making good of this gift, he never relented in making this gift become a multi zillion reality and he knew he didn't v 2 beg for God's intervention coz GOD has always been with him thru it all. All he had 2 do was give thanks 2 God 4 His infinite wisdom. Get up ur ass NIGGA n get a life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2016
Prymestrr:

Mark isn't wer he is 2day by sleeping on someone else's brainchild day n night typing "BABA GOD this n that....", he is wer he is coz he had a gift of innovation, he believed in himself making good of this gift, he never relented in making this gift become a multi zillion reality and he knew he didn't v 2 beg for God's intervention coz GOD has always been with him thru it all. All he had 2 do was give thanks 2 God 4 His infinite wisdom. Get up ur ass NIGGA n get a life.
k
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2016
cs55:

source: http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/09/facebook-ceo-mark-zuckerberg-shares.html
Mark must be Nigerian. I'm proud to be Nigerian. I like the way he darkened the pictures to cover those bad sights, leaving only the ikoyi link bridge's 'hugging picture' in Colour . He must have done so deliberately. Nice one.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by anonimi: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2016
Slymonster:
mark is crazy,what the hell is this black and white looking ghetto pic

Is Lagos not a sprawling, lawless ghetto?
Who is crazy now

bukifemi1:
by Owolabi Oluwasegun

The metropolitan city of Lagos has been described as the world’s third worst city to live in.

According to a report released by The Economist Intelligence Unit, the city ranked 138th out of the 140 cities in the liveability survey which was carried out.

Falling ahead of Tripoli and Damascus, Lagos which boasts of population of about 22 million would in the next few years become the 4th mega city in the world with about 30 million people living in it.

The report said: “Of the poorer-scoring cities, 13 continue to occupy the very bottom tier of liveability, where ratings fall below 50 percent and most aspects of living are severely restricted.

“Continued threats from groups like Boko Haram acts as a constraint to improving stability in Lagos.”

The survey which assesses locations around the world that would provide the best or worsrt living condition factoring in five categories which are: stability, healthcare, culture and environment, education and infrastructure noted that the hostile situation in Libya resulted in the declined in liveability in Tripoli.

The top five best countries to live in, according to the report are: Melbourne, Australian Vienna, Austria’s Vancouver, Canada’s Toronto, Canada’s and Calgary also in Canada.

With Lagos scoring high points in Culture and environment, the scoreboard declined in the areas of infrastructure, healthcare and stability.

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/lagos-is-the-worlds-third-worst-city-to-live-in-report/#dKEsBgQMHjtTEsgh.99

Should any Lagosian be surprised?
Not if the person is true to herself or himself.

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124804_20151126164323_jpeg933998a57f8c28234ccaa665d2fefc46

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124836_20151126163829_jpeg3798e0f98a572b323f9b9ab93cf4eb74

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874841_img2014111800178_jpeg3fee82da796bf21cfe45923e7b82ec12

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874883_img2014111800146_jpeg1b27de443b457a0f860e5adcdaaa187b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874906_img2014111800148_jpeg2ae8db776b2363f8010f35b0463c6cbb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1875047_img2014111800173_jpeg9b1c3e1b830058e00636bea988489243

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1875011_img2014111800152_jpeg6cc44980e82a1aa277261f905cff2476

More pathetic pictures from this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2003828/unbelievable-pictures-awori-college-ojo

If I am not mistaken the Eko Project is the $90 million loan from the World Bank that Fashola did not want to disclose how it was spent because "FoI does not apply to Lagos state" shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by madamoflife(f): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2016
omoikea:
why he kon post black and white pictures?

no be coloured pictures he snap
He come black country na why
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by anonimi: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2016
awelekiti:
Mark must be Nigerian. I'm proud to be Nigerian. I like the way he darkened the pictures to cover those bad sights, leaving only the ikoyi link bridge's 'hugging picture' in Colour . He must have done so deliberately. Nice one.

Mark is a BUSINESSMAN (and of a necessity, to a certain extent- a politician).
Go and read the book:

The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, A Tale of Sex, Money, Genius, and Betrayal

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by anonimi: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2016
madamoflife:
He come black country na why

..because country na black (meaning dirty, illiterate, lawless, underdeveloped)
..and the people dem mind, na blackER.
Abi you want make he come LIE the way our minister of disinformation and propaganda, Alhaji LIE Mohammed dey blow lies like sey na oxygen? grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3475931_apc_jpegac400acfc063c990eecab1effb6ce5fc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by HajimeSaito(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
I am very proud to be a Nigerian and very much so that if I had the opportunity to be reborn,i'll still choose to be a Nigerian...

The same people who rated us amongst the poorest people on earth,the most corrupt nations, the countries with low life expectancy,etc..also rated us amongst THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!

GOD bless the Green white Green!!!

Too bad they didn't rate you as the smartest people on earth.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by gbishman: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
So tell me this viit na picture and jog zuckerberg come do. I can't see any MOU or partnership been signed.
What is the fuss about people.
Lets wake up people, FB needs us more than we need him, Nigeria is considered the the highest user of FB in the world
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by Mariojane(f): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
anonimi:

See as them dey take style toast the owner of nairaland. wink
Oga Seun, over to you oh.
Come see the siggy of the suitor sef cheesy

lolz

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by Mariojane(f): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
Jarizod:
why not Banku he's loaded and has a lot of potentials
leave me alone Jarizod oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by donnffd(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
anonimi:

It is not really about inferiority complex.
More like inferiority REALISM.
Firstly he named Rome a CITY alongside Nigeria and Kenya that are COUNTRIES.
Realism #1.
Secondly, among your own extended family, relations and friends, do you not defer to and give plenty of RESPECT to the person who has wealth and income, sometimes even waiting for him to speak or endorse any ideas?
If a rich Auntie or Uncle visits your home will you not be happIER compared to when a poor Auntie or Uncle visits who has NOTHING practical to offer
Why do you think that it should be different among nations?
Is it not on this same nairaland that we have threads opened because one ordinary oyinbo ride keke napep?
This is a TRUISM among human beings.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/294278_chinainafrica_jpgbd4ea16cc6391fffe329bb549e5ad537

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68

If thats the case, then white people should be drooling when people like Dangote, Omotola, Wizkid, Jim Iyke visits their countries...These people pratically lives abroad and dont get a wave from the average white man on the street, but when their stars come here, we are all over them like they are our gods...smh
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by basingstoke: 1:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
klassykute:
HW FAR BENIN ELECTION DM NEVA STILL POSTPONE AM??
grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by Edunwa302(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Why leaving the pictures on black and white background mark?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by anonimi: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mariojane:
lolz

Nothing do you jawe. cheesy
Make you carry go. Someone needs to take the (young?) man off the eligible bachelors' list cheesy cheesy
I dey your back with plenty support like hunchback. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by Talentteam100(f): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
God bless Nigeria. The kind of economic crisis Nigeria is facing, Europeans countries won't be able to survive it! Most would have committed suicide. Yet you see Nigerians living each day at a time, happy and smiling.
Proud to be a Nigerian.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg's Favourite Photos From Nigeria by pippimp(m): 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
Talentteam100:
God bless Nigeria. The kind of economic crisis Nigeria is facing, Europeans countries won't be able to survive it! Most would have committed suicide. Yet you see Nigerians living each day at a time, happy and smiling.
Proud to be a Nigerian.

O'l gel, no start to fear me ooo. Why are you encouraging them? They are used to this way of life because most of them are hardened potential murderers. Can you advice anyone to do the things they do? Nigeria is one of the crappiest countries on planet earth and they should be told that on a daily basis. Not doing so only fuels the illusion that all is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) / How To Open And Verify Paypal Account In Nigeria Using Bank Atm Card / Post All Your Wordpress Issues Here (strictly Wordpress)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.