Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Christians Against Muslims Against Christians Againn? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Against Muslims Against Christians Againn? (979 Views)

Muslims against or in support of Terrorism / Are Nairaland Moderator Against Christians?? / Be Careful You Don’t Talk Bad Against Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christians Against Muslims Against Christians Againn? by trinigirl1(f): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2006
I have observed ongoing arguments about who is stronger, Jesus or Muhammad.  Who is the real God, Jehovah or Allah? Which religion is better Christianity or Islam.  undecided

As a Christian I believe my convictions are true and proven.  However, I am sure that Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists and every other faith has the same die hard conviction.  Arguing over this matter will not change their minds.

As much as possible, before an action, I like to ask myself what is the motive for this action.  If the motive is one of pride, or to antagonize or anything that might sow discord, I do not do it.

As Christians, all our actions need to be love actions.  Not to bring other people to anger. If our motive is to try to win souls to Christ, we must do it with a pure heart.

God can defend Himself! Condemning and judging Muslims will not lead them to salvation.  Each person has to come to a personal place where they have an intimate real and undeniable experience with the God of grace, through His Holy Spirit.  They must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

This may sound harsh but with no apologies, Jesus admonished us not to "cast our pearls to swine". Do not sow your seeds on stone. It will die.  Sow your seeds on fertile soil.

It's human nature to become defensive when attacked.  So muslims become defensive when they are attacked by Christians, and Christians do the  same. 

It all comes from a spirit of pride, not of love.

Please, if you are a true Christian and believe the words of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in whom there is not fault, please avert your accusations of other faiths, whether you believe they are wrong or not.

God loves us ALL!! Muslims, Hindus, Christians, Athiests ,  Lesbians, Homosexuals, Transexuals, Murderers.  The list goes on and on. 

It is why He sent His Beloved Son to die for our sins. To save us from eternal death; to give us a chance at eternal life.

Please, let your light so shine before men, that they might see your good works and glorify our Father, which is in heaven.

*Do all things to the glory of God*
Re: Christians Against Muslims Against Christians Againn? by kenshin(m): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2006
well said.

(1) (Reply)

Abrogation / Am I Am Infidel? / This Is Why God Is Still Blessing And Increasing America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.