Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity (16512 Views)

American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet / MAGODO PHASE 2 PLOT FOR 30M---DONT MISS THIS WONDERFUL OFFER..HURRYYYYYY / April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2016
Congrats to my clients who made use of this wise opportunity.
They have been calling to show how happy they are...

Video link: CONGRATULATION TO MY CLIENTS WHO MADE USE OF THIS ... http://jejeproperty..com/2016/09/congratulation-to-my-clients-who-made.html?spref=tw

Is never too late to key into this....

Own a plot of land along the free trade zone. (Best decision ever)
Let's project into the future to make it happen.

Time is money.....
New pricing takes effect from now.
Never too late to invest.
Sure returns on investment.This is the question most people will ask their parents in future.
This question will make any parent have a rethink and wish they could reverse the time and take that "bold step"

I remember asking my parents some years ago why they did not buy land in Lekki Peninsula when they got the offer for N200,000 many years back.

They said the land was very swampy, no road, and bushy. But they wish they did.. Lekki Peninsula that was bushy is now one Hot Spot where land is being sold for N180m and above.
Imagine if they got an acre then.

I won't let my children ask me this question in future. I have taken that bold step.

Welcome to the "ember" months. It's the last quarter of the year 2016, it's high time you all seriously CONSIDER INVESTING!

TWO YEARS FROM NOW, WOULD YOU BE WISHING YOU HAD INVESTED TODAY AND YOU OWNED A PROPERTY ALONG THE FREE TRADE ZONE IN IBEJU LEKKI? I seriously hope not, stop procrastinating and make a move in the right direction today.

The good news is that it is not too late, now is the right time. This axis is going to be the Future of Lagos all at your finger tips now.

The value of these properties increases daily and in the very near future it would be the preferred home of many.
Now these lands along the free trade zone are very dry and have a good road network. Ambode signed a Smart City Mega Deal with Dubai to make it a Mega City.

This is the right time to invest for now and for the Future.

Cherrywood Courts ext (C of O)--3m (formally 2m)

White Oak Court (C of O)--4m (Formally 3m)

Sandfield Court (C of O)--4.5m (Formally 3m)

Uptown Court (C of O)---3.5m (Formally 2.5m)

Lagoon Court (Gazette)---2m (Formally 1.5m)
Oceanwood Courts ( Village excision)--1.5m (Formally 1m)
Hampton Court ( Gazette in Processing)--1.5m (Formally 1.5m)
Brooksville Court (Gazette)--3.5m (Formally 2.5.)

BLEVIC ESTATE (Village Excision)--800,000 (formally 700,000)

Oakwood Garden (C of O)-5.4m

Pen Home Paradise (government consent) - 15m

Casavilla Estate(C of O) -3m

Lekki Garden phase 3 (C of O) -28m

land at Magodo (Government Consent)- 40m (negotiable)

Havilla Court (C of O) - 5.4m

Star Garden (Gazette) Water locked--- 3.5m

Be part of the investment and make your future brighter.

Other Estates Available
Commercial plots available upon request.
#What are you waiting for, come and seal the deal. (Affordable and negotiable)

For more enquiries/free site inspection, please contact:
+2348063337234 (Call/Watsapp) 08063337234
or
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jejeproperty4real/
BB Pin: 2ACC5113
Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com or jejeabiodun@yahoo.com
BLOG: www.jejeproperty..com
Instagram @jejeproperty
Reaching out to Individuals, Families, Corporative, Club Associations, Corporate Organizations

Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2016
congrats
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future

brighter.
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
jejeproperty:
Be part of the investment and make your future

brighter.
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 6:53am On Sep 09, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter for you and your family
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2016
Be part of the investment
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
Home
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 5:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
Congrats to my clients that make use of this wonderful and wise opportunities
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2016
Wise person will invest now and wait for profit in the future
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 9:47am On Sep 10, 2016
You can never solve a problem with the same kind of thinking that created the problem in the first place
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2016
Don’t buy from me unless you are ready for success
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2016
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth.
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Safe investment and secure future
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 12:44am On Sep 12, 2016
The small landholders are the most precious part of a state.
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2016
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2016
For more information about real solutions call or Whatsapp me : +2348063337234

Or 08115078654
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
Happy sallah folks
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2016
More invest more money
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
A man complained that [on] his way home to dinner he had every day to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
need more money , just invest on real estate now
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeabiodun(m): 7:47am On Sep 15, 2016
Jeje Homes & Properties  is a real estate company that offers commercial and residential real estate services to individuals and businesses. Some of our real estate services include sales of lands, leasing, property management, maintenance, landscaping, and security.
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeabiodun(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Commercial plots available upon request. #What are you waiting for, come and seal the deal. (Affordable and negotiable)
For exceptional service, please reach me on. Would be nice working with you. Call .me 08063337234 ( calls and whatsapp ) or 08115078654 Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com or solomonjay909@gmail.com Blog: jejeproperty..com Facbook: www.facebook.com/jejeproperty4real
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter.
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lifetime Opportunity 100% Guarantee
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
www.facebook.com/jejeproperty4real/
BB Pin: D1BC6C7C
jejeproperty@gmail.com
Blog: www.jejeproperty..com
Instagram @jejeproperty
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
jejeproperty@gmail.com
Instagram @jejeproperty....................................................
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
jejeproperty@gmail.com
Instagram @jejeproperty....................................................ppppppppppppppp
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 2:40am On Sep 18, 2016
Resources can seriously limit or enhance what you can buy.In this instance, it is better to start your real estate investment
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
home sweet home
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeabiodun(m): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
LIST OF LANDS YOU NEED TO INVEST ON.( LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY)

Acquire Authtenticity of Land Document "No Fear of Omo Onile"

1. Cerise Gardens Location: Along Lekki Free Trade Zone, Opposite Dangote Jetty Size: 600 sqm Title: Global C of O and Power of Attorney (DRY LAND AND LOVELY) Price (per plot) : ***Promo: 2m

2. Casavilla Estate Loaction: Along Gas Pipeline Road, behind Punch Headquarters, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Magboro Size: 50 by 100ft Title: C of O pRICE ( PER PLOT): N3,000,000 (3M) (DRY LAND AND LOVELY) Instalment Plan: 6 to 12 months (Down payment is N600,000)

3. Lagoon Park LOCATION: Along Abijo GRA, Lekki- Epe Expressway, Sangotedo, close to Shoprite SIZE: 700 SQM TITLE: EXCISION pRICE: 4m Promo: 2.5m Instalment:50% initial payment of 4m and the rest to be spread within 6 months

4. Lekki Royal Garden LOCATION: Oshoroko, Just 7 Mins from LFTZ and a minute walk to the main road SIZE:600 SQM TITLE:gLOBAL C of O PRICE (PER PLOT) : 2.5m Instalment:2.9m (1m Initial deposit,950k for next 2 months)

5. Blevic Garden Estate LOCATION: Akodo Ise Town, 12 mins drive from Dangote’s Refinery, LFTZ and the new Deep Seaport SIZE:600 SQM PRICE:800,000 tITLE: Excision (File Search No. is KL 10533) (DRY LAND AND LOVELY)

6. JENESIS COLONY COASTAL CITY LOCATION: JENESIS COLONY COASTAL CITY IN IGANDO ORUDU IBEJU-LEKKI is GAZETTED. Off Lekki-Epe expressway by Ibeju-Lekki LGA Secretariat, few meters before Amen estate and Pan-Atlantic University, less than 25-minutes drive from VGC Roundabout and shares investment zonal climate with Lekki Free Trade Zone. STATUS: FENCED, gated and breath-taking estate SIZE:500 SQM PRICE:2M tITLE: GAZETTE

7. LAND AT MAGODO Price- -N40M (affordable) Location- Phase 2, Down Emmanuel keshi. Buy Now and see how fast your investment will appreciate .trust me u will buy now and thank me later . Size- 640sqm Title- Gov. Consent Installment Plan Allowed Hurry now before is too late

8. Stella Springs Courts LOCATION: OsHoroko Town, along LFTZ, just 1km from Dangote Refinery, 30 mins from Ajah Bus/Stop SIZE:650 SQM TITLE:gLOBAL C of O PRICE (PER PLOT) : N3,000,000 Instalment: 3.3m (1.3m initial deposit, 500k monthly for the next 2 months)

9.Cherrywood Court LOCATION: Oshoroko, Ibeju Lekki. 7 mins from the FTZ/ Dangote’s refinery TITLE:gLOBAL C of O Size: 648sqm Price: N3m –Outright N3.3m – 3 months installment Other fees: Survey – N150k, Documentation – N50k

10. *Uptown Courts, N3.5m (gLOBAL C of O)

11. Brooksville Court, N3.5 (Gazette)

12. Sandfield Courts, N4.5m (gLOBAL C of O) SANDFIELD COURTS IbejuLekki. Location: Lekki Free Trade Zone. 5 minutes drive from Dangote Refinery. 5 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone. Title: C of O Plot Size: 600sqm VERY CLOSE TO THE ROAD Price: N4.5million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area, Very close to the road) Allocation: Immediately Inst. Plan: 3 months instalment. Current Status: Has been cleared. Fencing is ongoing. Very dry and lovely

13. Cherrywood Courts, N3m (gLOBAL C of O)(DRY LAND AND LOVELY)

14. White Oaks Courts N4m (gLOBAL C of O)(DRY LAND AND LOVELY)

15. Ocean wood Courts N1.5m (global Excision)(DRY LAND AND LOVELY)

16. Destiny Garden #4.4m (Gazette)(DRY LAND AND LOVELY)

17. OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2 #5.4m ( C of O)(DRY LAND AND LOVELY)

18. REHOBOOT PARK & GARDENS PHASE 2 #4.7 (C of O)(DRY LAND AND LOVELY)

19. PEN HOME PARADISE #15m Government consent (DRY LAND AND LOVELY)

20. PARADISE GARDENS LOCATION: Lekki Free Trade Zone Axis. 10 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone. 3 minutes drive before Lacapagne Tropicana. Title: EXCISION AND APPROVED SURVEY PLAN Plot Size: 600 sqm Price: N2.5 million (Along the Lekki Free Trade Zone) Payment Plan: 12 months instalment or 30 months instalment. Deposit N100k Current Status: Not yet cleared. Close to the road.

21. STAR GARDENS Location:Sangotedo. 5 minutes drive from Lagos Business School. Opposite Fara Park Estate. Title:Gazetted. C of O is in the final completion stage. Price: & Plot Size: N3.5m Add. Info: Lovely location. Very Developed Area. Serviced Plot (WATER LOCKED)

22.The Lekki Phase 3 project comprises beautifully laid out terraces and stylishly designed semi-detached houses.Till date, this estate is still in very high demand and in order to accommodate the demands of our highly esteemed customers Installment Plan Is Allowed depending on how u want to Break the Payment Please Call Jeje Now for more Information 4 BEDROOM TERRACE DUPLEX Location : Lekki penisula Just After Ajah Round About and it is very close to the Main Road Title C of O Price: 28 MILLION (affordable and negotiable) ADDITIONAL FEATURES 24/7 power Well landscaped and green recreational areas Stealth level security

23. POTTER GARDENS AND PARK IBEJU LEKKI lOCATION:Eleranigbe, Ibeju Lekki PRICE: N1.5M SIZE:600 SQM TITLE:EXCISION AND APPROVED SURVEY PLAN STATUS: Fenced around and secured

24.REHOBOTH GARDENS ESTATE SIMAWA. lOCATION:behind the Redemption camp PRICE: N1.5M SIZE:600 SQM TITLE:EXCISION AND APPROVED SURVEY PLAN STATUS: Fenced around and secured Be part of the investment and make your future brighter Other Estates Available Commercial plots available upon request. #What are you waiting for, come and seal the deal. (Affordable and negotiable) For more enquiries/free site inspection, please contact: +2348063337234 (Call/Watsapp) 08063337234 or 08115078654 Facebook: www.facebook.com/jejeproperty4real/ BB Pin: D1BC6C7C Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com or jejeabiodun@yahoo.com BLOG: www.jejeproperty..com Instagram @jejeproperty Reaching out to Individuals, Families, Corporative, Club Associations, Corporate Organizations
#please help broadcast it

.thanks God bless
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only thing that can’t fly away.
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2016
Lifetime Opportunity 100% Guarantee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Another Building Collapses In Onitsha, Five Escape Death / Land Grabbers’ Violent Return To Lagos Leaves Trail Of Blood, Deaths / Recession: 7 Proven Ways To Locate And Buy Houses From Desperate Landlords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.