Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:26 PM

Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity (16464 Views)

American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet / MAGODO PHASE 2 PLOT FOR 30M---DONT MISS THIS WONDERFUL OFFER..HURRYYYYYY / April 7,2018 is the moment of Joy for Al my clients that invested In this Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lifetime Opportunity 100% Guarantee.........
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2016
YOU WILL NEVER REGRET BUYING THIS LAND - UPTOWN COURTS #3.5m CLOSE TO MAINROAD
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2016
NEW PLAN
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2016
more investment
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter.
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2016
best investment
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2016
we all need to key into this, Good investment
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 7:39am On Oct 07, 2016
How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 7:29am On Oct 08, 2016
money
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
new plan
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
new plannew plannew plan
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 5:48am On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 6:24am On Oct 13, 2016
Lifetime Opportunity 100% Guarantee
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter

Other Estates Available
Commercial plots available upon request.
#What are you waiting for, come and seal the deal. (Affordable and negotiable)

For more enquiries/free site inspection, please contact:
+2348063337234 (Call/Watsapp) 08063337234
or
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jejeproperty4real/
BB Pin: D1BC6C7C
Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com or jejeabiodun@yahoo.com
BLOG: www.jejeproperty..com
Instagram @jejeproperty
Reaching out to Individuals, Families, Corporative, Club Associations, Corporate Organizations
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2016

Other Estates Available
Commercial plots available upon request.
#What are you waiting for, come and seal the deal. (Affordable and negotiable)

For more enquiries/free site inspection, please contact:--------------------------------
+2348063337234 (Call/Watsapp) 08063337234
or
Facebook: www.facebook.com/jejeproperty4real/
BB Pin: D1BC6C7C
Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com or jejeabiodun@yahoo.com
BLOG: www.jejeproperty..com
Instagram @jejeproperty
Reaching out to Individuals, Families, Corporative, Club Associations, Corporate Organizations
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lifetime Opportunity 100% Guarantee
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
The mission of JejeProperties is to be the most successful real estate firm .We specialize in the marketing, listing and selling of new and resale luxury homes, residential communities, home sites, undeveloped land and commercial and investment opportunities. JejeProperties maintains a full-time staff of well-trained real estate professionals who continually strive to provide top quality service for their individual clients and customers. JejeProperties is a creative, innovative and we provide individual opportunity, personal satisfaction and rewarding challenges to all members of the firm.
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
hello
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter http://o2tvseries.com/download/20236
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future brighterBe part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
brighter future
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
ok
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
now is the time
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter.
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2016
happy sunday
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
happy sundayhappy sunday
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
happy investment
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
There are times when it makes good sense to buy cheap land and there are times when the reasons for buying cheap land are flawed or

untenable.
Re: Congratulation To My Clients Who Made Use Of This Wonderful & Wise Opportunity by jejeproperty(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2016
good morning invesrtors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Uncovered!! Read This Article/Watch Video, Sure Way To Avoid Fake Roofing sheets / 5-Year-Old Girl Rescued From Collapsed Building In Lagos (photos) / Anambra State Lands And Property Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.