Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House (21564 Views)

James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS / Orji Uzor-Kalu Hosts James Entwistle And Family At His Residence In Abuja. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by ChangeIsCostant: 7:32am On Sep 08, 2016
Former governor of Abia state Orji Uzor Kalu -hosted a dinner in honour of the Catholic Cardinal and the diplomatic community who just concluded the Caritas conference on human trafficking in Africa...The colorful event was hosted at his mansion in Abuja on Tuesday... See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/orji-uzor-kalu-hosts-foreign-catholic.html

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by ChangeIsCostant: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2016

Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by dainformant(m): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2016
money in action

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by PrettyCrystal: 7:35am On Sep 08, 2016
this doesn't stop your trial

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2016
Seen
Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by eddie30(m): 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Aiit
Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by Benjom(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Where is the mansion? That's what I came to view. I think the title should read: "... in his compound"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by tellwisdom: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
The guy is working than the president

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by Sugarcious(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Sometime when I see politicians and so called men of God I really wonder if religion should mix?? I'm confused. Even Jesus refused to be made king and neither was there any mention of him With the rulers of his time. RELIGION IS A SCAM AND A SNARE!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
That's why they catch cold anytime they hear "BIAFRA" and are ready to do anything to frustrate all the effort towards its realisation.

Anu mpama! They are always quick to acquire mansion in Abuja as if is their father's land of inheritance. These one of the real f@@ls from SE. If you begging to repatrate all the properties and resources being misappropriated in other peoples land, you will discover that the East is heaven and all those who think they actually have something are merely relying on other people's achievements.

NDI ARA!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by mekzyjoe(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin
Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by millomaniac: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
I weep for nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by yeyeboi(m): 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nigerians never chop finish na foreign delegates u dey give food. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Na so

[size=18pt]EVEN IN AUSTERITY, IGBOS PROSPER [/size]

proudly 5%

20 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by oluwasegun007(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
dis man is blessed, i don't envy him cos my own time is close by..... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
tellwisdom:
The guy is working than the president
IN YOUR DREAMS?.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by IhateYorubafool: 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
For those waiting for his trial
Nigerians are just foolish

This man was a billionaire before he became the state governor of Abia state
How much he wan steal ?? 700 million ?? That's a peanut to him

Youruba Muslims are so desperate

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by prince13: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Put religion aside bro, everybody likes money, would you have expected him to reject an offer to host a colorful ceremony as this one in his honor.ovbiously I see nothing bad in this.
Sugarcious:
Sometime when I see politicians and so called men of God I really wonder if religion should mix?? I'm confused. Even Jesus refused to be made king and neither was there any mention of him With the rulers of his time. RELIGION IS A SCAM AND A SNARE!

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by Nairadays: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hmmm... lipsrsealed
Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by LordCzar202: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
You are completely wrong on this.Jesus ate and dined with tax-collectors (Who were the politicians of that time) and was hosted by the wealthy. He was a Man of the people and did not mingle with hypocrites (like the Pharisees) Get your fact straight you slowpoke.
Sugarcious:

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by canDy4eva(f): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
Abi o grin
Benjom:
Where is the mansion? That's what I came to view. I think the title should read: "... in his compound"

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by seenter84: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Naija home of celebrated thieves.
Re: Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House by obisdavinc(m): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
OUK is a billionaire in dollar, so am not surprise

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing / El-rufai, Ganduje Meet Emefiele, CBN Governor - Photos / Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.