Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Do U Want To Import From Dubai - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do U Want To Import From Dubai (692 Views)

.. / What Is The Best Diaper Brand To Import From China / How To Import Gsm Products Cheap From China And Have It Deliver To Your House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Want To Import From Dubai by dubaiagent: 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2009
For those that want to import from the most beautiful city in the world but dont know how to do it can contact me by email kenebobo@gmail.com or my mobile number +971566931956.I presently reside in dubai and would be of help to anyone that wants to visit dubai for business.Handsets,clothes,shoes and Gold are all available at cheap rate here and u can start with 500K.

Re: Do U Want To Import From Dubai by MrCrackles(m): 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2009
Dodgy this one right here. . .

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Radio Station / Trucks For Hiring / In Lagos Or In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.