Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Importance Of PS3 Jail Breaking(hacking) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Importance Of PS3 Jail Breaking(hacking) (1026 Views)

In Need Of PS3 Or 4 / Best Of Ps3 Games Available Here. (cfw Updates And Support From Me Included) / In Need Of Ps3 Hacked With 500gb Hdd And Games .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of PS3 Jail Breaking(hacking) by kingmexy1997(m): 8:09am On Sep 08, 2016
After using my ps3,I notice that after 3hours it will go off,blinking a red light with three beeps.This is one of the experiences people face with their ps3 consoles,but I have come to give a ray of hope,don't throw it away or plan to buy a new one,save money by taking it to a well trained ps3 technician is just a frequent problem those who hasn't jailbreaked their ps3 face.It is called the "ART PROBLEM", When u use CDS it tends to weigh down your game console their by reducing the span of your art,also much accumulation of dust has a role to play.So for maintainance sake you are advised to clean your ps3 regularly.And to be on a cool side Jailbreak your ps3 to reduce frequent visits to a technician.But make sure the jailbreak i s good and accurate as wrong jailbreaks can lead to.
#Overheating of your console
#Software problems
#Bouncing of games

Thanks.....Cjfav digital.. cares
Re: Importance Of PS3 Jail Breaking(hacking) by abdulskulboy(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2016
abeg, u sabi jailbreak (hack) ps3 3000?
Re: Importance Of PS3 Jail Breaking(hacking) by kingmexy1997(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
are u in owerri

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love Video Games / Solo Nightfall Completions In Destiny 2 / Football Manager 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.