Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters (48836 Views)

Anambra Election: Security Personnel Stranded At Nzam Since Last Night (Photos) / Edo Election: Security Beefed Up At Govt House, Other Locations / Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by donphilopus: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
brownlord:

You're right with Obasekis poster in those places you mentioned, but do you needed to be reminded this is so because he enjoys the favor of APC and by extension oshiomole, who ensures other political parties are not given same privilege to campaign? If you take a tour along the major roads in benin, from sapele rd to airport rd, to sakponba rd, to siluko, to ekewan and King square, the only poster you're going see on those street lights are the one belonging to Obaseki, so you're very right on this but doesn't make Obaseki popular, I met with some guys who happened to be members of a group support GO Street2street few months ago, we spend almost the whole night talking and explained to them chances of APC winning the election in Edo is only by rigging, they can't win POI in a free and fair election.

POI is a grassroot politician more than GO, he knows the terrain, the present state of the economy will also affect GO's chances, APC population is reducing by the day in south south and the president is not helping matters, the odds are not in favor of APC presently except a repeat of April 2007 where the mandate was taken from oshiomole and handed over to osunbor, even though osunbor was announced as the winner but it was too clear oshiomole won the election but with federal might oshiomole was denied, if that doesn't happen, APC using all apparatus the police, inec to their favor Edo state will be going to pdp.

Let's wait and see how Saturday election would look like though. I hope you're gonna exercise your franchise?! Pls don't forget to post the result of your PU though.

To me, this Election would be lost and won in Edo South (Benin). It's already glaring that Obaseki would win the 6 LGs in Edo North while Ize-Iyamu would win the 5 LGs in Edo Central (Esan). I don't know much about Benin. But whoever wins in Benin (Edo South) wins the Election.
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
ddippset:
All of a sudden PDP supporters love sahara reporters. All of a sudden PDP supporters believe in sahara reporters. Its no longer an APC media house. lol.

i taya oo!! suddenly suddenly same pple dat r alway rubbishin sahara reports are now masturbating on same sahara report ...it all abt sentiments,,whr we blong ...crested on evry political issues.... their is lil or no more true views.

1 Like

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by mickool(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bigger lie.. APC will win them election. GO means forward ever. Vote GO for governor. Let's GO there.
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by mengho(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Even a mad man will not vote APC the way hunger dey land currently but pdp ain't exactly an option either considering they also made a significant contribution to the mess were currently facing in dis country.

But all said & done, may the best man win( the one who sincerely wants to help the people of Edo state)

3 Likes

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by brownlord: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
donphilopus:

Let's wait and see how Saturday election would look like though. I hope you're gonna exercise your franchise?! Pls don't forget to post the result of your PU though.

To me, this Election would be lost and won in Edo South (Benin). It's already glaring that Obaseki would win the 6 LGs in Edo North while Ize-Iyamu would win the 5 LGs in Edo Central (Esan). I don't know much about Benin. But whoever wins in Benin (Edo South) wins the Election.

Go back to my post and you'll see I said same, but APC is not winning in benin, not because I don't support them but that's the reality, they need to effectively rig to win otherwise it will be a disaster. Sadly the two useless party and candidates don't deserve my vote so even if I was in benin I won't even live my house to vote for either of the party or candidate.

3 Likes

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by sinite93(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
Never vote for party, vote for personality
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by Ghost447(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
donphilopus:

Why are you fuming from the mouth?! Let the Election be contested and let's see who would win. You guys only make noise online but we don't hear your voices here in Edo State.

I was surprised that when I got to Benin for the Grand Finale of th campaign, I didn't see any campaign poster of Ize-Iyamu from Aduwawa to Dawson Street, to New Benin, to Forestry road right to Ring road and down to the stadium. I don't see how he's popular in Edo State. Apart from Ize-Iyamu winning the 5 LGs in Edo Central (Esan) and maybe 3 (highest) in Benin, I don't see him winning more than 8 LGs in Edo State.

Obaseki on the other hand has the 6 LGs in Edo North to his credit and other 4 in Edo south (Benin). Please temme how he's gonna lose that election. Where do you put your hope? Pls be bold enough to post the result of your PU on this forum with a picture-proof, lemme also post mine. I hate riff-raffs who brag online.
Let me believe you got your analysis from the coven (Adala), otherwise I don't know how you came to this presumptuous certainty.

2 Likes

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by 4nobody4every1: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
Beremx:
People are angry with Buhari. PDP is winning surely.

1 Like

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by Larryfest(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
It's not rocket science apc can't win any election based on their performance at the federal level....people didn't see the change they promised

3 Likes

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by 4nobody4every1: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
anonimi:

Shey dog of Edo sef don dey ni for them All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC party ni?
I thought that they only had the dog of ubima?
Abeg yarn me gist oh grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2184478_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Buhari, Buhari, Buhari, how many times did l call you, arrest anonimi and detain him in Aso Rock till 2023 after your 2nd term because he is rubbishing your change mantra grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by Bizibi(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

u didn't hear well... #350million plus was rumoured, can u imagine? angry
350m......issorite.
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by holluphemydavid(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
Apc scam club
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by onebamoh: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2016
@INECNigeria had earlier stated that election in Edo won`t be postponed because she has already deployed sensitive voting to all LGAs. This is why WAEC was told to relocate students to neigbouring states of Ondo and Delta for 2016/17 exams....Even if the election is postponed 100 times PDP will still win. I dey laff
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by Tremor007: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
vedaxcool:

As long as you say amen to God blessing your life the same Jonathan bless Nigeria, God bless your finances the same way Jonathan used our finances, God secures your family the same way Jonathan secured Nigeria. .. I am waiting
Are you a human being with flesh and blood?
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by Zellie: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
Beremx:
People are angry with Buhari. PDP is winning surely.
I like this new Berem grin .
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by clickwtB(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
Online noise is tactically Fake,Compare 8 years of PDP in EDO state and also compare 8years of APC,you know APC will win!Why did PDP Edo chapter did not allow ex gov. Igbinidion to visit their campaign grounds grin grin cheesy APC all the way!!!Current national economic woes/setback will be resolved.
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by omozu1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
donphilopus:

To me, this Election would be lost and won in Edo South (Benin). It's already glaring that Obaseki would win the 6 LGs in Edo North while Ize-Iyamu would win the 5 LGs in Edo Central (Esan). I don't know much about
Benin. But whoever wins in Benin (Edo South) wins the Election.
You get sense my dear the election is for Edo people and not for those haters on nairaland
On that day we will choose who will lead us
We will vote by what each party have done in the state for the years they have ruled us and not by your choice i mean the hatred you have for buhari.
If you all can remember this was the same way you chase our man from niger delta out of office and you brought in your saint. look at where they have landed us.
If you also remember we the edo people we stood with our own and he won in our state.
We the edo people even the few of us who come here cannot be fool we know more than this your hate crusade.
I drove through second east circular yesterday and i know how that road very well before now.
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by stildude(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
donphilopus:

Why are you fuming from the mouth?! Let the Election be contested and let's see who would win. You guys only make noise online but we don't hear your voices here in Edo State.

I was surprised that when I got to Benin for the Grand Finale of th campaign, I didn't see any campaign poster of Ize-Iyamu from Aduwawa to Dawson Street, to New Benin, to Forestry road right to Ring road and down to the stadium. I don't see how he's popular in Edo State. Apart from Ize-Iyamu winning the 5 LGs in Edo Central (Esan) and maybe 3 (highest) in Benin, I don't see him winning more than 8 LGs in Edo State.

Obaseki on the other hand has the 6 LGs in Edo North to his credit and other 4 in Edo south (Benin). Please temme how he's gonna lose that election. Where do you put your hope? Pls be bold enough to post the result of your PU on this forum with a picture-proof, lemme also post mine. I hate riff-raffs who brag online.

If elections were won by poster.....(1)
If wishes were horses. .... (2)
Find the correlations.
Clue : 1 APC hires thugs to pull down IZe Iyamu's poster
2 Oshomhole grabbed every space available
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by stildude(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
donphilopus:

APC can't win 3 local govts in Edo south. The best they can get is share oredo with PDP. Edo na e be dis. Sidon look

1 Like

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by omozu1(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
clickwtB:
Online noise is tactically Fake,Compare 8 years of PDP in EDO state and also compare 8years of APC,you know APC will win!Why did PDP Edo chapter did not allow ex gov. Igbinidion to visit their campaign grounds grin grin cheesy APC all the way!!!Current national economic woes/setback will be resolved.
God bless you my dear
Help me tell them say we wise pass this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by NightHawke: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
If votes will truly count then Edo state will be the first phase of testing APC government policies under Buhari and Adams Oshiomole.
If EDO APC have truly delivered positive growth then they have nothing to fear but if the people feel otherwise then I see massive protest vote in EDO as a sequel to 2019.

2 Likes

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
Unsad:
Even a blind / dumb man knows the Apc change is a scam !!!

Calm down and embrace 'CHANGE.'
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by DIKEnaWAR: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
vedaxcool:

As long as you say amen to God blessing your life the same Jonathan bless Nigeria, God bless your finances the same way Jonathan used our finances, God secures your family the same way Jonathan secured Nigeria. .. I am waiting

God please, bless my finances the same way Jonathan and Dasuki blessed the finances of Nigerians close to them.

God please, I don't want anything Buhari. ..

2 Likes

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by Integrity123: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Does it matter if APC looses in EDO? It is the choice of the people if they decide to go back to slavery and servitude. If all the Roads becomes bad again and all the landed property are allotted to one family. It is the peoples choice. So the election should go on!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
It is far easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for APC to win this governorship election angry

3 Likes

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by NightHawke: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Most countries at one time or the other do experience recession. Handling the recession makes a difference

I expected Nigeria to take advantage of the economic space of most of our neighbours just as most of them depend on our economy.

Presently it costs a limb for SMEs to export merely into West Africa not to mention Europe etc. Where is the incentive?

The real sector needs funding we all know. Get the banks to loan more to SMEs and retrain the personnel presently been fired to monitor and assist SMEs to grow.

Commercial banks under the current CBN most find a way to single digit loans.

For every item banned ensure multiple substitutes for production. This will create employment.

[We are finding it difficult as a company to bring in machinery that will birth small SMEs due to current CBN policies and an extensive queue]
N408 presently is mindless.

The APC government economic policies presently have not being able to kick start production as desired.

1 Like

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by nickxtra(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
The worst APC can go is winning about 60% in Edo South, 35% in Edo Central and 70% in Edo North and that decides the election in favour APC. Mark my comment and quote me later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by Benwems(m): 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
it's only yoruba and hausa people who are not based in benin that are saying APC will win on saturday. We in Benin city and indeed all over Edo state want ACP and admas oshomole out of Edo state for monumental fraud, deceit, clueless, and agbero government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by zheroes(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
unfortunately you dont need any of these parties or men to live a meaningful life. by this time in 2019 people will still be frustrated with the government regardless of who wins. will PDP winning put food on anyones table? so the cry will continue. if there is no money, then there isnt money period
Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by 4peace(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Benwems:
it's only yoruba and hausa people who are not based in benin that are saying APC will win on saturday. We in Benin city and indeed all over Edo state want ACP and admas oshomole out of Edo state for monumental fraud, deceit, clueless, and agbero government.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters by 4peace(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
zheroes:
unfortunately you dont need any of these parties or men to live a meaningful life. by this time in 2019 people will still be frustrated with the government regardless of who wins. will PDP winning put food on anyones table? so the cry will continue. if there is no money, then there isnt money period

We Nigerian have Short Memory?

I remembered Bayelsa is PDP and no other party can take over.Fast Forward to today,to pay salary hmmm hard past passing ICAN Exam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet / Breakdown Of Retirement Benefits Of Service Chiefs / Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.