Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Nigerian Superman - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nigerian Superman (919 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Superman by jerrywill(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2016
This story is fictional and imaginary but bet you will enjoy it to your fullest

[b]

I woke up from a sleep that seems like forever in a land i've never been or seen.

The land is like a farmland in a forest,with trees around it.... I found myself in a hut that appeared accient with a grassland surrounding it....the sight was amazing and appeared to me like a dream.

I got out of what looked like a bed,and out of the hut to the forest-like grassland.....out there, I saw an old man I think is in his eighties:

me: good day sir
old man: you are finally awake? after a month of transformation
me: you mean I have been here for a month? And in a sleep or comma??
Old man: yes...you are really transformed and well developed now...

with that word "developed" it dawn to me that I didn't check my appearance. I quickly got inside the hot and to a mirror,then I saw a figure I will argue to be my self.

I saw a well grown young man,huge like that wrestler de rock,with shoulders as broad as John Sinna's...the musles I have wished for was well fixed at both hand along with a huge chest like the one of the great baptista and A nicely cut hair with that familier "S" curve of superman hair...."indeed I have developed' I thought to myself walking out of the hut.

I went back to the old man with lots of questions runing through my head.
Who have I become??
What has happened to me??
Where am I??
Why all this changes in me??

All my questions can only be answered by the old man....'he alone can give me the answers' I thought to myself..."but what if he knows nothing about me? What if he just found me somewhere and did helped me? " All this were runing through my head...'but I have to find out myself' was my last thought as I walked through the doorless hut to the old man:

me: sir please I need some answers from you,and please you need to be honest with me
old man: Jerry? I know what you want to know,and I will do well to tell you.

back in Nigeria.......

In Nigeria,things are going really bad.... terrorism and cultism is the deal of the day and the government are tired and are lost of ideas to Put a stop to it.

It was also recorded that strange things have started creeping into the nation,things people thought can only occur in movies and not in reality.
(you will be wondering what things I'm talking about,it will be revealed bit by bit,no horries please).

New cult or should I say supernatural societies are erupting each now and then,and the people,yes Nigerians,are tired of the so called "working government" and their 'nonesense' (as they'll call it)...

"We want a saviour. We want a new leader that will save us" they will cry out in protests but the government,as we have known them to be,will always give them deaf ears. It got to the point the government through the forces will deal will protesters...kill those they can kill,beating the ones they can and imprisoning the others,leaving the enemies and facing poor civilians.

back to the states.....yes the states you know.... U.S

now is the time to know who I am( or is it who I have become??) and the reason behind the 'transformation'

me: so what Really happened to me and who are you?
Old man: my name is Jor-el,a member of the ruling powers of the earth. I,I mean we,have seen and heard the suffering of the Nigerian,your people and we can no longer keep silence... You have been chosen to be the saviour of your people,a superman to them.
Me: so you mean your a god? And me chosen for what?
Old man(Jor-el): you will get to know more as time goes on. But first you need to get yourself prepared for your destiny.
Me: what really are you driving at?

The old man(jor-el) told me what I needed to know and my trainings began just immediately....yes he said I need some training...
It was really a taugh training but I got to it and grew in strenght and might and at the cause of time, got to know some powers I possessed(you can do well to suggest powers for me to fight enemies...your say is welcomed)

I do run for hours and distace..... Carried heavy things..... Got my eyes burning and learning defence as well as attacks.... All these and many more I learnt from jor-el,though fun but tiring....

*you will get to know more about my powers...strength and abilities....don't forget I am a superman.....

[/b]

to be continued.......
Re: Nigerian Superman by jerrywill(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
topic closed..... If you want me to continue... Give me a reason to continue....thanks... Jerrywill
Re: Nigerian Superman by alexblazzzer18(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2016
jerrywill:
topic closed..... If you want me to continue... Give me a reason to continue....thanks... Jerrywill
pls continue d story pls
Re: Nigerian Superman by Osaze20091: 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
I vote for you continue please,it getting interesting already
Re: Nigerian Superman by jerrywill(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
let me try again

Re: Nigerian Superman by emarkson(m): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2016
Bros ,why did you stop na. Pls, come continue

(1) (Reply)

"Password" Trouble. / Bring Back Our Stories. (a Call For The Return Of All Uncompleted Stories) / Wattpad Stories Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.