Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) (103001 Views)

Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) / PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos / A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ever? So they are taller than Goliath of gat?
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Omeny: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
There's nothing to kill for in this life.

Anything in excess is bad.
Some are fasting,praying,taken medication to get tall small, some that are tall are doing same aforementioned to be short small.
Crazy world we live in.

Thank You Papa God,am not too tall,am not short.

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by junnyjake(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Comfortable with my 6ft 3"
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by cornel994(m): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
Dah shocked
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by bodmas3000(m): 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
This is very wonderful its something u can only imagine God is great!!!

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by redcliff: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
Sugarcious:
[size=20pt]This ain't attractive abeg[/size]

Yea their mouth would never smell to any one. Thats the bright side.

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by diva90: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Giants!
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by NZAGHA(f): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
henritinecy:
When will Nigeria's economy grow this tall? Definitely not under that Dullard From The Other Side

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Omeny: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Holywizard:
imagining how long his dick will be

Haba 'Holywizard' na where ur mind just go be that?
God go save u ooo.
Why we no go get problem in the country with pple like you?

Hmm.

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by ozo13(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ozavize88:
!.........
hmmm.etemeya

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by HMZi: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bleeping go be challenge sha..
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by BoboFashion(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Holl up! Whata f*ck.

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Jennifer89(f): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
All the ladies searching for tall guys, make una come carry o! grin

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by DonCortino: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Now I see why goliath quick fall grin
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Girls that love tall guys come and see food o... your dream man is here

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by yhungboss: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2016
alex81:
even wit d height dey still need to support demselves. hmmm

proudly 1.73meters

just curious, is ds height proportional to height/depth of d 'kini' between d legs experts epp me out abeg
Dont you get it, people who have the word MOST in front of their qualification die earlier and dey have too much problem

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by yhungboss: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
DonCortino:
Now I see why goliath quick fall grin
lolz

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by aiikman(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
All of them seeking tall partners, oya over to you...

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
this people clearly are and looks inadequate, even disable. they are not tall they are LONG.

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by fernandoc(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
Girls. Make una see tall and handsome o

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Holywizard: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
Omeny:

Haba 'Holywizard' na where ur mind just go be that? God go save u ooo. Why we no go get problem in the country with pple like you?
Hmm.
am I ur mumu president

2 Likes

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Gerrard59(m): 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
You just have to give to the west and its corporations. They know how to package things.

Below: World's tallest and shortest.

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
As from today, i no want tall guys again o grin I repent.

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by hollypagan: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
Which car go carry her
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Immorttal: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
thank the universe am just 6ft 4 but i came from the home of giants.
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
Swizdoe:

They are not directly proportional to each other

I concur with you, I have a smallish friend, that is barely average height like 5'3, but his dick is something else, wide with length. He will give Lex Steele,Sean Michaels a run for their money.
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Felixtuta(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
Disgusting!
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Djtm(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
NairaMaster1:
Ever? So they are taller than Goliath of gat?

Goliath was 9ft. That guy is almost 9ft at 8ft 11.1"

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Nathkem01(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
Holywizard:
imagining how long his dick will be
that doesn't mak his dick long
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by vectoh(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
alex81:
even wit d height dey still need to support demselves. hmmm

proudly 1.73meters

just curious, is ds height proportional to height/depth of d 'kini' between d legs experts epp me out abeg
the leg won't be able to stand the pressure of the body...
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Fraih(f): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
Being tall and Outstanding is actually very cool. We draw a lot of attention without even speaking. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad / How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone / This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.