Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) (103007 Views)

Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) / PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos / A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by legendaryB(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
Those girls that say they want tall guys and sure ure excited
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by kaylex1994(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
I beg eleya ram dey o....

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by jeff1607(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
one thing I know whether scientifically or not tall people don't live long,

don't ask me just go to japan
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by naijafella(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
henritinecy:
When will Nigeria's economy grow this tall? Definitely not under that Dullard From The Other Side

Poverty is a Bas**rd

1 Like

Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by advocatebaba(m): 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
DICKtator:
Hahahaha a

That's the guy in Rush Hour ,I think 2?

Dealt with Chris Tucker that cannot differentiate Mei from me and Yu from You!!!!

grin grin grin grin
U DAY WATCH FILM, E IS D 1.
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Mrjosaphat: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
How can dis pple have sex?
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by iRepNaija1: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
Larryfest:

Well am sure the condition isn't their own doing,God just created them specially...

It's sad in a way. People this tall never live very long because their hearts have to work twice, three, or four times harder to pump blood to all parts of their bodies.
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Brightgem(f): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
benega:
Too much of everythn, they say... Once u tower above 6ft6 u start looking less human and more tree.
Pls what aspects of how u were created did u decide urself and could u have had any power over how u looked, when you were born, where u would be born, which parents u were born to? If no, u dnt make comments like this. God creates as he wills.
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by kennyjam: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
that's my birthday, 22nd February.
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Reminds me of those giants in game of thrones
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Biospnx(m): 12:32am On Sep 09, 2016
Awa proud 6'3 leggo
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by ceejay4real(m): 2:00am On Sep 09, 2016
Hmmmmm, but Goliath was taller than all these people and he was very strongly built more like a modern day Armoured Tank. Why are modern day giants always shapeless and more or less disabled? This is a mystery to me ooh! Please can someone in the house help out with some answers or clues of any sort?

Thanks in advance!
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by graphiti: 7:46am On Sep 09, 2016
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by adecares(f): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2016
I talk am say, na for Asia u go dey see all this kind thing
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2016
DICKtator:
Hahahaha a

That's the guy in Rush Hour ,I think 2?

Dealt with Chris Tucker that cannot differentiate Mei from me and Yu from You!!!!

grin grin grin grin
well ..he isn't the one
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by kechywillz(m): 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2016
Most of these tall people don't have balance,they always need something to support themselves. K leg must come in due to imbalance
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by wissenschaften(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
Goliath.was.said.to.be.2.91.metres.tall....did.not.use.crutches.(he.was.a.soldier.goddamit).had.a.spear.arguably.heavier.than.an.adolescent.......
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Toluwaferan(f): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
Na wa o
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Mehn grin am sure our girls, nope some of our girls would love to hold dir microphone jst to see Wt it looks like. Any girl who would love that should signify by mentioning winkcos av got a friend, 6.sth ft cheesy
alex81:
even wit d height dey still need to support demselves. hmmm

proudly 1.73meters

just curious, is ds height proportional to height/depth of d 'kini' between d legs experts epp me out abeg
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Obikush(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Holywizard:
imagining how long his dick will be
Na all dis kind tall ppl dey get d smallest dick
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
missKiffy:
Wow
Wow shocked! For the microphone?
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
suzan404:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
u meant for their microphones? wink
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
suzan404:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed for their microphones Besides u've gat good melons wink wink cheesy
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
SpicyJosBabe:
As from today, i no want tall guys again o grin I repent.
Uhh angry angry and am tall o, pls want na. Pls dn't run away na sad
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
Fraih:
Being tall and Outstanding is actually very cool. We draw a lot of attention without even speaking. cool cool
really? How tall are you cos sometimes am tired of my height in that when I was in school, I get easily noticed even from far distances, in gatherings like redemption camp, you can attempt to go about your own way cos u're certain you'l find me no matter how tall the sea of heads. To me sometimes not so good cos can't hide. Poor me
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Fraih(f): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
jaybillionaire:
really? How tall are you cos sometimes am tired of my height in that when I was in school, I get easily noticed even from far distances, in gatherings like redemption camp, you can attempt to go about your own way cos u're certain you'l find me no matter how tall the sea of heads. To me sometimes not so good cos can't hide. Poor me
I'm 183cm tall
@bolded, applicable to me too.I hardly go a day without receiving complements. Two still gave that today.smiley cool
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2016
Fraih:

I'm 183cm tall
@bolded, applicable to me too.I hardly go a day without receiving complements. Two still gave that today.smiley cool
Wow! Thats great, can u date someone of same height bracket or wts ur preference
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Fraih(f): 8:53am On Sep 17, 2016
jaybillionaire:

Wow! Thats great, can u date someone of same height bracket or wts ur preference
I haven't dated anyone taller...
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2016
cheesy
Fraih:

I haven't dated anyone taller...
Lol :Dthe question is can U? cheesy
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Jasper721: 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Halo
Re: The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) by Shelton644: 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
Halo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad / How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone / This Was Killed In My Compound Tonight (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.