Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can (55916 Views)

Top Ten Amala Joints In Lagos! / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home / Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by SaffronSpice: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
dryyansh1:
Àwọn ọmọ dìgbòlugi má tí wọlu o
Gbe enu e soun,kin ma da bante iya fun e.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
DEIFIED:
Suzan404 i will still choose you over all this amala, because i believe you can give any kind of amala i will ever want.
which kin amala you think say I go give you......
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
GossipHeart:
Even if you put a gun to my head, i will never ever eat that disgusting shiit
The first time i was Amala in 2007, i vomited for 3 hours

Spits.
so you want to compare it to your smelly akpu or fufu what do u call that shiit. I can't even give it to my dog. I remember a day one igbo woman brought it near my dog, my dog rejected it. How do u ppl manage to eat a food that a dog is rejecting?. The food come dey smell like wetin. I can't even give it to my enemy. Taar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by dryyansh1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
SaffronSpice:

Gbe enu e soun,kin ma da bante iya fun e.
I won't fight you on this thread. Mi ò ní dá yẹyẹ ọmọ Yorùbá silẹ ní bí. But your day of reckoning is coming soon.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by SaffronSpice: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
lepasharon:
I am yoruba but honestly, yoruba food is not appealing at all
I take it that you grew up in the city and wasn't exposed to lesser known Yoruba delicacies.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
See my own as of last week...I love it[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by DEIFIED(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
suzan404:
which kin amala you think say I go give you......
The kind amala wey dey nor dey eat for public na. Cause if you eat am for outside others fit join you, and you nor go enjoy am like that.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by DEIFIED(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
MICHEALADEX:
Chai, for this kind economy?
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
DEIFIED:

The kind amala wey dey nor dey eat for public na. Cause if you eat am for outside others fit join you, and you nor go enjoy am like that.
Na the only one wey you fit chop outside I get oo
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by lepasharon(f): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
SaffronSpice:

I take it that you grew up in the city and wasn't exposed to lesser known Yoruba delicacies.

Yh I guess
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by SaffronSpice: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
dryyansh1:
I won't fight you on this thread. Mi ò ní dá yẹyẹ ọmọ Yorùbá silẹ ní bí. But your day of reckoning is coming soon.
Same,@bold.
Just be a good boy next time;or else, you might get more than you bargained for.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by SaffronSpice: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
lepasharon:

Yh I guess
Have you tried Iyan anaman(pounded sweet potato) and efo wororo(the vegetable looks like an ivy) pelu ogogo(edible mushroom)?
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by DEIFIED(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
suzan404:
Na the only one wey you fit chop outside I get oo
Why nah, after you don arouse my appetite finish. Please consider my plight nah. I nor wan eat any other amala again apart from your own.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by totit: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin

Cheii

Yoruba soup ooo

Salivating now sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Macjayboy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Disgusting
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

Baba walahi omo oluyole ponbele ni mi, omo ikereku ni Akinyele lGA ni Ibandan, omo a je igbin je karahun! Ti a ba ri otor agbodo soh. Ounje awon omo igbo o ladun o lo yin grin grin.
fufu or akpu to ma n run yen. Afi bi igbe(shiit), olorun majeee.

1 Like

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
lovelygurl:

Op is unfair cry

I am here eating grieß

Grieß saving lives since 19AD cheesy
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
Ewww. Bloody hell. So dugusting.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by murmee: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
sonnie10:
number 7
OMG! Please give me no. 2, 7 or 9. They look so inviting and tantalizing!
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lolss op u must be a yoruba girl..u try buh i dont drool over amala i rather have pounded yam and egusi/vegetable soup cheesy
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by laurel03(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

Baba walahi omo oluyole ponbele ni mi, omo ikereku ni Akinyele lGA ni Ibandan, omo a je igbin je karahun! Ti a ba ri otor agbodo soh. Ounje awon omo igbo o ladun o lo yin grin grin.
Wetin u go talk about calabar and akwa ibom food? I dnt like ibo soup... Obe ti ko lepo
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Breadfruit: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Wow. Just what I cooked. Amala, stew, Okro with fish, meat and iru. kiss kiss
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by SuperSuave(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:
Wow! I am full blooded Ibadan but ironically i dont fancy 'amala'. Give me fufu and oha or egusi or ofe olugbu or okazi any day any time! Men i love igbo food!!! grin grin GOD BLESS THE IGBOS!!
continue..omo ale oniro
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by prettyslimme(f): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

Baba you havent 'lived' until you try 'freshly' made fufu with "freshly" made bitterleaf soup AKA "ofe olugbu". I went to my igbo friends village last christmas and after eating different heavenly meals for 1 week, they literally had to drag me out of the village! grin grin. I am not an 'Omo ale' but when it comes to food, I GIVE IT TO MY IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS! IGBO KWENU!!! grin grin cheesy
true talk. I also do not fancy Yoruba dish. I prefer igbo soup too xpeciallly d easy dey make dir egusi soup. am married to a Yoruba and am Yoruba but I hardly cook our own native soup, I will still go for igbo soup ova and over again.

1 Like

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by favexx(f): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nice pix...am igbo buh luv thoes delicacies except no6 but the problem is..just separate the soup from the amala and am good 2 go...combining the amala and soup in a plate. disgusts me
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by soberdrunk(m): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
prettyslimme:
true talk. I also do not fancy Yoruba dish. I prefer igbo soup too xpeciallly d easy dey make dir egusi soup. am married to a Yoruba and am Yoruba but I hardly cook our own native soup, I will still go for igbo soup ova and over again.

Your husband is a lucky man grin best of both worlds.... grin grin
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Sweetlemon(f): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
Benjom:
Count me out of number six but others na till death do them part.

Number seven is amala and "shaki" not "ponmo".

Me sef no understand that number 6.
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by lollmaolol(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
MICHEALADEX:

Lol... U dey suffer ooo Michael...no trace of green in your plate. grin
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by Zukerberg: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
suzan404:
6. This amala that schooled abroad and has a
foreign bae.

Scintilatingly Scintilating grin
Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by theripper3: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
Make I just bend the day b I chop amala and ewedu or that nonsense and hideously looking gbegiri. Infact any yoruba so called delicacy.

CRAP

1 Like

Re: Amala Pictures That Will Make You Drool Like Nothing Else Can by ariesbull: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
I have lived in Lagos for almost 10yrs and I must be honest here ...I haven't tasted amala and ewedu ..and to make itvworst,itvis greenish and they put it on one plate with amala which is brownish ....it's crazy

But I eat efo oriro..that's all with ofada rice
But Igbo and Calabar good any day for me

https://etimesafrica./2016/08/17/oha-soup-after-reading-this-you-wont-miss-it/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos) / Nigerian Jollof Rice Declared Champion In Washington DC Jollof Festival (Pics) / What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.