Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

The Ugly Truth About Teenage Relationship. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Ugly Truth About Teenage Relationship. (917 Views)

The Ugly Truth About Writing In Nigeria / Glass Houses; The Ugly Truth We Lie About (a Poem) / My Mapoly Life(the Good,the Bad, And The Ugly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ugly Truth About Teenage Relationship. by Carliswagmalip(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2016
Godtt!!! What a topic I’m writting on…… Well,just relax and roll with me,you know the so many truths which we humans know but don’t accept,well this is both a truth and a fact. Wait o,don’t get me wrong,I didn’t say LOVE doesn’t exist,na!!! Far from that,am just makiing a clear Fact here.
You two meet,you start dating and you guys are enjoying and enjoying and before you know it “BREAK UP” hehe,just hear as it sounds ‘break up’ lolz, NAWA o,its funny,and maybe 1month it’s like your world has divided and subtracted which is then equal to TEARS,stay quiet for a while,be sobber,saying interesting flows like ‘HAD I KNOWN’ True right?? Yea its normal very normal,you gotta pass true this,when it happens to you once know its Normal,don’t die you re normal,its normal but you know what amazes me is that another one knocks at your door,and you whole heartedly welcome ‘it’ saying you ‘it’ came to heal your wounds(hehe,so he/she presence in sm1’s life heals wounds and soldiers are dying in sambisa of injuries?) and you know part 2 starts…
You start behaving Foolish again… Yeah you saw it well F.O.O.L.I.S.H
Okay let’s define ‘Foolish’
Google defines foolishness as an act of lacking good sense or judgement or unwise,I add my own definition that being “foolish is makeing the same mistake twice and above” see you are not acting stupid,stupidity is the act of lacking intelligence,off course you hve intelligence.
Please CARLISWAG isn’t saying you are foolish,he is saying you are acting foolish. Eating Bread doesn’t make you a baker,Driving a car doesn’t make you a driver,washing clothes doesn’t make you a laundryman…. Acting foolish doesn’t also make you a fool….But unless you know what you are doing(gamers I salute) then flow with your boy.
See when you fall into a deep relationship(ve been in that state before,ya the capital of this state,once,so you can’t say I was a fool,or even say I acted foolish,check my definition of ‘foolish’ again)
N/B ‘I’ acted foolish,I didn’t say “WE” acted foolish ooo,b4 water go pass garri.. Cause sure you know the sailing of a relationSHIP lies on the dude(captain)
Oya enough of the serious shi*t,let’s be jovial like always.
Okay,when una done date,see the things wey go the happen,if you don’t know how to sail the ship wella,or how to be an intelligent crew(@ de gIrl) the following ice go hit you,but if you know what you doing,trust me you would sail,or partake in the sailing wella and the craps am gonna list aint’t gonna bite you.
See ehn,if you acting foolish in a serious relationship,believe me your IQ drops by 50%,see ow,when you acting foolish in a serious relationship,there is this name I call it,ehmm or the call it,ehmm what’s that the name agagin Oww starts with ‘L’ ehen! LOVE hehez,(I love music,more than everyother thing on earth,yea,exactly am acting foolish,I can kill for music,lolz… Okay back to the koko.
When you are in Love
(1) you keep malice with everything around you(for Teenagers oooowww)
(2) you become a slave.. Heck yeah SLAVE,lemme explain myself.
You know humility one of its definitions of components is the act of placing others I mean otherS with a capital ‘S’ needs before yours,good but when you place “OTHER” no s(I.e if this word could be used in this context) then you say you in love,Bro/sis you are a slave, like slave Chain on your neck,legs and most especially your BRAIN…..

Yea! Like Slave

When you are humble others interest comes b4 yours,and wait oo,not all interest but when you are in slavery 1 person/thing hehe,one devilish powerful demon’s angelic staisfaction,as in absolutely ALL… Comes 1st “when you start seeing this signs,my friend know it has started” Rohan 3 :1-2
Please am still insisting oo,True love exists,ow, I know of two in my parish(St Benard,Marian hill calabar) this two teenagers,at least as to what my eyes ve seen,and NOT what my ears ve heard I believe this two guys(NO BE HOMO OOOO,abeg) this couples are strong,and I swear i’m their number 1 fan.. But TAAAh,far from it,am not jealous,I see relationships as slavery,burden,captivity,and I’m enjoying my freedom so back to base,when you in love.

(1) Family love/time drops÷ oww,when you in this state,you go against many family rules(for that special someone) hehehe “special someone” if your parents read your chats,you run mad!! You disobey the rules and principles,spend lest time with your family. A research carried out by “Pilam’s Institute of jobless smart thinkers” (hehe “PILAM” give that word a second look comment what you came up with) states that ‘Females in relationships,tends to burn food in the kitchen too much.. Shhh.
Shut up,don’t ask me shitty questions.
Lolz,so if you’ve burned mummy’s pot up to three times in 7 days,while chatting with the same person,switty sorry you are in love.. Sorry,in slavery.

(2) Late Nights÷ I no need talk plenty la,gamers like me sleep late @ night,abeg gamers like literally Pes,GTA,NFS,COD,games oo,PC games,pes 2 not that other game,you know am still a saint.
A times you here advice like,’If you play or do something till late in the night and consistently,you are a slave to it,okay what about you na,chatting till 3:00am BLOOd OF JESUS!! are you a BAT I can’t even read till 3,even if I have MATH 999 lolz,of you read till 3:00am you are a slave,according to parents ‘cool slavery’ HMm,if you game till 12:00am you are a slave of gaming,so if you chat with that ‘special sm1’ till 3:00 you are A ______ Thank You.

(3) Friends become Enemies÷ i’ll not emphasize on this,just get any Nigerian Movie.

(4) Finance drops÷ hehehe,Bro you are not working,your mother and father have sent you to school,the give you “LIGHT BAR” and you are using it to buy Val gift,wrapp it in whatever then present,well its good o,very very good,ahh!! So so good,please buy o,is it not val’s day??wear red,go for a romantic dinner,light candel,do yoga.. Fish,no go pay for Engineering math text book,with french work book,use that money and sought its good;you no hear am 4 my mouth o.

But get my main main point,LOVE exists,you must give,make sacrifices,the point am making here is when following your heart,go with your brain,Think twice make things happen,be smart but you know when you trynaa be smart spend e.t.c you wasting energy “emotional energy” you know if you apply it in your ‘dreams’ you gonna be fucknly great,like I said the is this couple am feeling,I swear I love this guys,the are proud of themselves,cool,matures heck yeah both are damn hot! Reminds me of something.. Hehehehe.. Yea so I’m open for correction and I swear am writting what my brain came up with,not attacking anybody,I woen my life,my site,my pen and heck yeah my data,I can rock it the way I like,but I’m never go do anything on this earth or spoil anybody’s name.
The point am making is,its better you stay single,enjoy freedom,spend time with your family,enjoy teenage years,don’t spend it healing from emotional wounds,flex,asin Flex with friends,you Might not marry,infact you are 75% sure you won’t marry him or her,so why kill yourself,you know sometimes I feel I’m Love Proof,I really want someone to prove me wrong,abeg o,I no talk say I no fit fall o,just say I never see any reason to fall.. I must marry,me,marry I must..but now lemme enjoy this teenage years,some call it flirting,hehehe OYO the point be say,use that mucus in your head called brain.. sure you don’t enjoy this mood.

This Mood

You don’t enjoy it when you see that miss call,when someone isn’t picking your calls (and am here looking for who would call me so I’ll make the person laugh small) you don’t also enjoy when some1 tells you ‘Let’s Talk” you miss one heartbit,when you see some1 hiding his/her text from ya,when you’ve to tell some1 ‘sorry’ TRILLION of times,when you make your pillow drink water lolz..
In summary,am not sure you enjoy it when “your joy is in someone’s hand” so if you don’t enjoy this and you passing through this stuffs.. RELAX,I suggest you stop using the red dress,and red lipstick and red pant and use the RED CARD.
But if and only if,you in a relationship and you are happy in it,and after reading this you decide to stop… NO!!!!! I’m not responsible,love is good. I swear, when you sure even if the world backs you,the is this some1 who would be there,when some1 is always checking on you,always there to comfort you,advice you,play with you make you smile,you always thinking of him/her,feel happy when this sm1 calls(mehn,am smiling as am writing this parts)

when you feel secured around that 1,when,when you with him/her everyshit on earth flushes and it’s just You and You…. Mehn,this post Aint meant for you,make sure you keep that special sm1,cause when it goes mark my words,if you @ fault Without GOD’s involvement you can NEVER ever get it,don’t force yourself on no one,man Bleep THAT SHIT dating no be obligation,MONEY IS!! Lolz.. Enjoy your youthful days..
Abeg mke I rest,see ehn.. I’m writing what I feel,so if you oppose please correct me,I’ll whole heartedly accept it.

If you enjoyed the way I write,click my blog for interesting Topics

[url[/url]http://www.carliswag.com/hood/ugly-truth-teenage-relationship/

1 Like

Re: The Ugly Truth About Teenage Relationship. by Mikylopez(f): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2016
lolx nigga tried to hard
it's too long .....no space no pictures or meme dahs ways goan bring readers
Re: The Ugly Truth About Teenage Relationship. by Calismart(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2016
love is beautiful
Re: The Ugly Truth About Teenage Relationship. by Carliswagmalip(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2016
Mikylopez:
lolx nigga tried to hard

it's too long .....no space no pictures or meme dahs ways goan bring readers

couldn't do that Bro.. Click the link,its more interesting from the blog.
Re: The Ugly Truth About Teenage Relationship. by Mikylopez(f): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2016
Carliswagmalip:

couldn't do that Bro.. Click the link,its more interesting from the blog.
eeerrm am not a guy ain't gat ballsgrin

(1) (Reply)

Can You Write A "How To" Book? Get In Here!! / Writers Wanted: Please Visit Us, Will You? / #wired: The Drummer Boy Season 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.