Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) (33280 Views)

SARS Kills Tanker Conductor In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Soldiers Beat Redeemed Pastor Into Coma For Refusing To "Frog Jump" / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Islie: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2016
••••••‘We’ll fish them out’

By Daniel Anokwuru

A bus conductor Mr. Everton Ugochukwu Chionwe, has allegedly escaped being killed by soldiers from the Central Vehicle Depot (CVD) Barracks Ojo Cantonment Lagos.

Chionwe was allegedly battered and robbed of his money and phone by the soldiers.

Narrating his ordeal, he said: “I am living today by the special mercy of God who saved me as the soldiers intended to kill me as they descended on me with any available objects at their disposal. They pummeled me, until I temporarily passed out.

“The soldiers were attacking any civilian that tried to rescue me with heavy woods.” This, he said, happened at exactly 6:30 pm in front of the CVD barracks.

He alleged that the soldiers made away with all the money he and the driver made for the day and his Techno phone.

“Last Thursday, I was at work and there was traffic gridlock at Volks bus stop. I wanted to urinate. I told my master and he permitted me to go. I crossed over to the bush opposite the CVD barracks. As I was urinating, someone threw a heavy stone on my back.

When I looked back; I saw a woman who was throwing more stones at me . She has a makeshift shop in the bush. I saw about five soldiers inside the woman’s shop drinking and smoking with some area boys. The soldiers said if I finish urinating I should come. I entered the makeshift shop and told the woman that I was very sorry because, I knew they were out for a problem having seen soldiers with her.

Before I knew it, the soldiers descended on me, hitting me with iron, stones, any object at their reach. The woman told them to continue beating me as I urinated close to her shop. She called more soldiers to join in the beating . They continued until I fell down.

“I went to the Onirekere Police Station to report the robbery case. The police gave me papers to go to the hospital and instructed me to come back the following day. The next day, the police followed me to the makeshift shed. But the woman threatened to call soldiers to beat us. We had to leave. We were advised by some people around to quickly leave as the woman was so powerful, besides she was taking good care of some soldiers who are backing her .

“I am appealing to the military authorities to wade into the matter and bring those who brutalised and robbed me to justice,” he said.

Whe contacted, a senior Army officer, Charles M, told Daily Sun that he is in-charge of the barracks and that he woulod fish out the culprits because they work under him.

http://sunnewsonline.com/soldiers-batter-rob-conductor/

1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2016
Wen did soldiers became police.
Apc u can c wat u re doin to nigerians.
U dz soldiers and police dat re sharing nigerians blood. Remember deris God o

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2016
[s]
Bobbysmart6:

[/s]

Wetin concern APC for the matter

Receive sense undecided

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Benjom(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2016
Sorry for your loss but ofcourse there are two sides to a story. Now that this unfortunate incident has been made public, we'll surely hear from the appropriate authority in the coming days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by herzern(m): 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
Soldiers are meant to protect us from external attacks.......

Buh those Fulani Soldier ehn.....

Any Sliqht provocation like dhiz.........na beatinq....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by veekid(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
See wetin buhari yaff cause

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by ychris: 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
Are the soldiers want to be unfortunate in life...? undecided
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by henrydadon(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
lawless country

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Adaowerri111: 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
hidden truth dey the story

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by salabscholar01(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2016
ok
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by freesinzu(m): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nigeria the lawless country, where people can do anyhow, so what if he urinated close to the woman's shop the soldiers have no right to beat a defenseless man for no reason.

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by henrydadon(m): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bobbysmart6:

[img]http://i./tRL7xf0bFPV04.gif[/img]

19 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by IhateYorubafool: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Click like to vote for a goat
Click like if you will still vote for Buhari in 2019

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by sugardad1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by DonCortino: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

Wetin concern APC for the matter

Receive sense undecided
O boy u dey vex say he call apc? U remember when robbers rob bullion van for lekki? Then fashola was still governor and Gej presdio. Fash blammed d robbery on jona. U remember ba.

This na d do me I do u, god no vex. grin grin
People will keep blaming apc/buhari for any bad thing, likewise if pdp clinches power. Its a trend that has come to stay. Deal with it!

10 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by ANIEXTY(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
O.P You say soldier do wetin ?

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Tsongz(f): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin INCOMPLETE STORY, TELL US WHAT YOU DID

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by fascowilly(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
zoo republic.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by kings09(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
And sum zombie called bolustic, kyase, aresa, hungerbad n madridguy will say buhari is fighting corruption n blame past govt

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by omonla555: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bobbysmart6:

You are gradually running wacky.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Josmila(m): 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bobbysmart6:

What's APC's business in this matter now? Why is sense this far from you?

12 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by hefelove(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
ychris:
Are the soldiers want to be unfortunate in life...? undecided
when u see them ask dem and make sure u cme back here to tell me their reply

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Felixtuta(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Na for innocent citizens body them go get power...if u see the way they run for boko haram, NDA and even herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by soberdrunk(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
cool shocked
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by arcisong(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
kinda of painful, Nigerian soldiers always believe they've got some sort of supernatural authority on them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by graphiti: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
herzern:
Soldiers are meant to protect us from external attacks.......

Buh those Fulani Soldier ehn.....

Any Sliqht provocation like dhiz.........na beatinq....

Jesus is Lord!

Abeg sah, which part(s) of d post inferred d tribe(s) of d assailants?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by GMBuhari: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tsongz:
grin INCOMPLETE STORY, TELL US WHAT YOU DID
yours is the only sensible comment so far
Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by Tjohnnay: 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin dis country self

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by hedonistic: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
Useless animals. All of them called Nigerian soldiers, without exception. Bunch of undisciplined ragtag idiots who were privileged to be employed by the armed forces through their connections to one political godfather or traditional ruler. What a sick country.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by d33types: 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
GMBuhari:
yours is the only sensible comment so far
And yours is the most insensible comment..
Don't you ever read?
What he did was urinating around their drinking spot..

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat And Rob Conductor In Lagos (pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire kills 3 kids left in the shop by their mom in Anambra (Pics) / Man Who Robs With Bikes In Ikorodu Arrested, Was Caught In Action / Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.