Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? (27159 Views)

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. / Share Your Experience With Female Bosses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Ghost447(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
Why must a lady agree to a stranger's request to meet him up in a hotel? The man is free to ask and the lady is also free to decline his request. After agreeing to meet him, they will come out and be complaining because the man did not settle them well.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by rusher14: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
IVORY2009:

No! The "change" should begin with Mr President, dont you think so? Frm top to bottom, simple mgt principles!!

OK be waiting for the one you cannot influence.
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by africanboy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
bionicman:
I have been on this forum nairaland and twitter to place job openings, for several clients and even my company. And i must confess this forum had been helpful, many people apply and some are recruited. Seun is doing a good job, this is about the only surviving forum in Nigeria , i remember when we had a few some years back.

What brings me here? I have recruited some men and ladies here and they have been very hardworking. Lately we recruited markerters for a magazine company and they go out to get customers to buy ad space.

Lately the ladies have been complaining that men ask them to meet them in the hotel to conclude , am asking what do you need to conclude in the hotel room? This men want to have sex with them before they buy advert space in the magazine that does not belong to them.

I have no problem with men wooing a lady, but do not compel her to sleep with you before you buy her product, she is a marketer, and needs to show results to the company.

If a girl is willing to do that she is on her own, i have gone out to pick some of my team members late in the night cos they got held up by a client(MALE) who wanted to take advantage of this very young ladies(22 - 27 years) .

I even have cases of lesbian prospective ad space buyers disturing my female team members. Am just venting, let me get back to my work for the day, i had vented earlier on twitter because i also get some people recruited via twitter.

@naijabloke

if a lady dresses SEDUCTIVELY to go sell to a man, you expect him to ignore the SEDUCTION?

It may not be right for men to want to take advantage but ...........
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by AlexzStructure(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Bros... Pls dnt get angry, in fact, no vex... Dats how they behave, in fact, na so dem dey behave...
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by labamo07(m): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
bionicman:
I have been on this forum nairaland and twitter to place job openings, for several clients and even my company. And i must confess this forum had been helpful, many people apply and some are recruited. Seun is doing a good job, this is about the only surviving forum in Nigeria , i remember when we had a few some years back.

What brings me here? I have recruited some men and ladies here and they have been very hardworking. Lately we recruited markerters for a magazine company and they go out to get customers to buy ad space.

Lately the ladies have been complaining that men ask them to meet them in the hotel to conclude , am asking what do you need to conclude in the hotel room? This men want to have sex with them before they buy advert space in the magazine that does not belong to them.

I have no problem with men wooing a lady, but do not compel her to sleep with you before you buy her product, she is a marketer, and needs to show results to the company.

If a girl is willing to do that she is on her own, i have gone out to pick some of my team members late in the night cos they got held up by a client(MALE) who wanted to take advantage of this very young ladies(22 - 27 years) .

I even have cases of lesbian prospective ad space buyers disturing my female team members. Am just venting, let me get back to my work for the day, i had vented earlier on twitter because i also get some people recruited via twitter.

@naijabloke

Hello, Do you run a recruiting agency? our firm wants to recruit female marketers asap. Can i have your email or phone number where i can reach you on. Thanks. Mine is isoluwaseun1@gmail.com 07051786323.........................
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Zoehill:
OP, tell your staff to be more professional in their approach towards men. Most men love to taste forbidden fruits but if she appears to be professional and straight she will be respected. Do you know that some ladies smile TOO MUCH with men when passing informing around? that could be sensed to be a yes while some ladies wish to earn more from men thinking they are gullible.

Well, smiling is also an act of professional courtesy. Smiling "too much", while attending to a customer, shouldn't be construed as developing romantic feelings for the customer.

It's part of the employee's job to smile, especially if he/she is in a position that requires interaction with the public.

3 Likes

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by bionicman: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Woah, am seeing some interesting people to reply, i have been overwhelmed by so much worlkload since , will reply soon.
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by kennynikky(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
bionicman:
I don't have any job opening now, just stay on nairaland, i see some other people place job openings here, or go to twitter, i know so many people who have seen job openings on twitter and they applied , and got the job too.

Are you a lady? from your handle, if you land a marketing job be careful meeting prospective buyers or clients in odd places , you can't shout for help. @favorite1
bros's der any help u can render, am job hunting
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by bionicman: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
AlexzStructure:
Bros... Pls dnt get angry, in fact, no vex... Dats how they behave, in fact, na so dem dey behave...

You know if a girl gives you a green light that she is selling something else then you could push your luck, not a girl that is so naive and is just in your office to sell. I no vex again chief, thank you.
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by bionicman: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
ucsparks:
OP,, so you don't need good marketing returns abi..
[Pucci is the best marketing strategy grin
Lemme check FP joor shocked
I need returns , but if the girl had told me she is ready to use her body to get me returns then that might be a different story, these ladies i interviewed and recruited, they are not cut out for that crap.....

For your information some ladies reached out to me that they are game and wanna work with my team and wanna meet such men, is this recession taking charge?

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by slex(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
Op , advice your Female marketers to be more professional , smile when necessary and not 24-7 smile.

Also, this reminds me of when a lady marketer was trying to sell a herbal product to me. she was holding me and touching me , telling me i should please buy that she will come to my house to test it with me. I think it was man power or something like that.

I rejected both the offer and the marketer. Maybe she was serious about the proposal or maybe trying to use that to make me buy, I didnt care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by bionicman: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
slex:
Op , advice your Female marketers to be more professional , smile when necessary and not 24-7 smile.

Also, this reminds me of when a lady marketer was trying to sell a herbal product to me. she was holding me and touching me , telling me i should please buy that she will come to my house to test it with me. I think it was man power or something like that.

I rejected both the offer and the marketer. Maybe she was serious about the proposal or maybe trying to use that to make me buy, I didnt care.
grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by dilini(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
bionicman:

@naijabloke

Bros, you never see anything! All those sharp guys wan play Ceasar as it now a norm for some high-net-worth guys to demand sex for business. Even the ones who work in Big financial institutions will tell you how far and what they have been encountering in order to stay put to their jobs but I aint seconding the art of exchanging pleasure for business (but I hear say one country don sigh am into law).

My 2cents sha...
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by dilini(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
[quote author=bionicman post=49179200]I have been on this forum nairaland and twitter to place job openings, for several clients and even my company. And i must confess this forum had been helpful, many people apply and some are recruited. Seun is doing a good job, this is about the only surviving forum in Nigeria , i remember when we had a few some years back.

@naijabloke
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by ogene007: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
McAustin92:
that's d mentality of nothing goes for nothing.... but real men don't take d advantage of the huzzling spirit in Ladies trying to sustain and survive...
I'm a man and I totally agree with you that real men don't exploit the vulnerable and weak, because that is an act of Godliness.
That is the difference that true Christianity brings in the life of a man. Being so powerful and influential without taking advantage of the weak and vulnerable in the society.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by maasoap(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
May be they don't need ad space to begin with. wink
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by slex(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
bionicman:

grin shocked shocked

What?im very serious oo. Not making it up
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by bionicman: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
maasoap:
May be they don't need ad space to begin with. wink

AD Space is needed for the magazine , if you know anyone that can get them the ad space , the person should send the information to
info AT voiceoutmag.com or reach the team @voiceoutmag , a commission awaits you.
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by bionicman: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
slex:

What?im very serious oo. Not making it up

I never said or depicted with the smilly that you were not serious.

I have seen this happen in my prescence at a fuel station , girls selling tablets to reduce sugar content in the body, touching the men and smilling at them, i was like what is this.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
ogene007:

I'm a man and I totally agree with you that real men don't exploit the vulnerable and weak, because that is an act of Godliness.
That is the difference that true Christianity brings in the life of a man. Being so powerful and influential without taking advantage of the weak and vulnerable in the society.

God bless this brother!!!...there's still hope.
OP, scanning through this thread, you can see part of the problem we have as a country.

No water, no light, no good road...yet some men would still wanna take advantage of a hustling young lady in the same hell hole as them.
The change we seek begins from us, not Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
bionicman:

I need returns , but if the girl had told me she is ready to use her body to get me returns then that might be a different story, these ladies i interviewed and recruited, they are not cut out for that crap.....

For your information some ladies reached out to me that they are game and wanna work with my team and wanna meet such men, is this recession taking charge?
yes it is,, grin
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Swizdom(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
ephi123:
It's the same situation in Nigerian banks as well and it says a lot about our values as a society. Nigerians are very religious yet will not blink an eye living immoral lives Mon-Sat. It is really shameful.

The way you guys shout "Naija is religious and bla bla bla". Religion is our Problem but you say it like it is our solution. Take time o
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by onwuakpachris(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
because nothing goes for nothing.....give and u take..as simple as that....
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by bukatyne(f): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
cococandy:
Because most men are hypocrites. They want faithful and reserved women but can't wait for the slightest opportunity to molest someone else's woman who happens to need something from them.

If they had the power, heavens would fall should someone else try to treat their daughters the way they treat other women.

@bold:

Lols....

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by slex(m): 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
bionicman:

I never said or depicted with the smilly that you were not serious.

I have seen this happen in my prescence at a fuel station , girls selling tablets to reduce sugar content in the body, touching the men and smilling at them, i was like what is this.

Wait. Is it by any chance oando at akowonjo?
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by ring7(m): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
asuo27:
This is why i hate marketing job.
Feel guys can handle it.
Guy some of oursle marketers complain of Gay me ooo
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by cyrilamx(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Timbuktou:

First of all, no customer is under any obligation to help a marketer meet their targets, it's strictly a matter of discretion. And when you say compel, do you mean rape or solicitation of sex for favours? If it's rape, I quite agree it can be a dire situation. If it's solicitation on the other hand, they know how to turn it down and keep their dignity/honour.

It's a double-edged sword, female marketers, I hear, tend to have generally better results than their male colleagues for exactly the fact that they are female. It is an open secret that most companies employ extremely attractive females for just this reason. We cannot choose to enjoy the benefits of a deliberate tactic and then come out and complain of its adverse requirements. Employers are just as much to blame as randy customers.

Where is the hue and cry about the plight of male marketers who can hardly achieve company targets for the simple fact that they have a different sex organ? Are they not trying to meet a target as well? Arent they trying to get their job done as well?

The truth is if there was an industry standard of non-compromise on the part of the female marketers, this would not be as bad as it currently is. People ask because they know it is an item on the table. The male marketers who nobody wants to sleep with have they died?

Women just love to play the victim, but unless it is rape they deserve no pity.
"Where is the hue and cry about the plight of male marketers who can hardly achieve company targets for the simple fact that they have a different sex organ? Are they not trying to meet a target as well? Arent they trying to get their job done as well?

The truth is if there was an industry standard of non-compromise on the part of the female marketers, this would not be as bad as it currently is. People ask because they know it is an item on the table. The male marketers who nobody wants to sleep with have they died?

Women just love to play the victim, but unless it is rape they deserve no pity." these quotes get me thinking? Why is society really not talking about the plights of men? Those men who have no one to sleep with in order to sell their wares, have they died? Women consent only for them cry out..you so much hit the point. Who will speak for the men?
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by cyrilamx(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Gennyike:
I'm sorry for the principled ladies into this marketing job of a thing.

Honestly, most of our girls enjoy this marketing thing as they see it as an avenue to hook up with sugar daddies, more money to the organization and more goodies for herself,get a husband/boyfriend etc Girls can be materialistic, greedy and heartless when it comes to opening legs for someone already hooked or not for some cent just to enlarge her coast and stay big chick.

Who doesn't know what the job of a marketer is? Pressure from your organization,target to reach,pussy to distribute and if you are a guy....lol sorry for what the old hags and shrews are going to turn you in to(anything...everything on their body).

It is not a do or die thing; If you are not comfortable with it resign,knowing what it entails,don't. God will give you a better job you can handle.

Marketing is for anyhow anyhow i go make am set of people. Honestly,i don't know why companies still need interviews and certificate for the kind of job knowing what the true requirements are . They should just make it easy for the call girls roaming the street and gigolos....

Marketing is a survival race and there is no marketer,who is innocent of this name..."Edible .........
You will have a gud hubby for this your frank comment. Ladies already know what marketing entails why do they now turn around and cry foul? The aspect of materialism on part of most ladies is what sealed it
Like somebody said if there no uterior motive on part of the corporation, why don't they employ equal number of both sexes for the job and why seek for stunning ladies with curves and hips to do what? Go preaching? In all honesty, the organisation, the ladies are more guilty than the solicitors. If the ladies have honour they can decline and leave. Don't tell me how will I survive...you don't have to be a LovePeddler to live.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Royalseed20(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lol, so make I come jerk??
Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Fourwinds: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
veekid:
Because the female marketer has a pucci and it's also part of marketing strategy grin
kip kwayet.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Men Demand To Sleep With Female Marketers Before Buying AD Space? by Cromagnon: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2016
bionicman:

@naijabloke

means you have a shitty product

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew / Margaret Aina Oguntala Becomes Society Of Engineers First Female President / Where Can Someone With Bsc. Statistics Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.