Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! (3966 Views)

25 Fantastic Organisations To Work With That Did Not Make Jobberman List / Baker Hughes Recruitment For Graduate Interns / Management Sciences For Health (MSH) Recruitment For Graduate Interns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by gwng: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
I run quite a number of business (mainly in ICT and Education) and am in need of interns who can work with me over the next few months.

Requirements
Graduate or Undergraduate in any field...
Must be IT savvy, possess a personal Laptop and should be VERY GOOD USING THE INTERNET.

Contact me on gadgetworldng@gmail.com for details (Send your CV to the email, please DON'T CALL. You will get a response via email).

This is NO LONGER OPEN TO APPLICANTS WITHIN LAGOS STATE.
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by freesinzu(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Where precisely is ur place of work, I am very intrested. currently looking for a place to work
I just finished my OND

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by gwng: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2016
Kindly forward your CV to the email mentioned. I work from a number of places: Ikorodu, Ikeja, Lekki. Will contact you via email...
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by just2okworld(f): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
gwng:
I run quite a number of business (mainly in ICT and Education) and am in need of an intern who can work with me over the next few months.

Requirements
Must be IT savvy, possess a personal Laptop and should be VERY GOOD USING THE INTERNET.

Contact me on gadgetworldng@gmail.com for details or 09053629992.

Ok sir
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by gwng: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
I have decided to extend this opening to other parts of Nigeria. Kindly send your CV to the email mentioned and ensure you check your email regularly over the next few days. All the best!!!
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by toragema(f): 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by gwng: 12:09am On Sep 09, 2016
toragema:
shocked shocked WHY WOULD ONE CHOOSE TO BE AN EMPLOYEE WHEN THERES THE BEST OPPORTUNITY TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS WITH AS LITTLE AS 1K - 1,000,000..JOIN THE MMM BUSINESS BY GOING TO www..
You don't need to invite 20ppl before you earn,or pay taxes or rent a shop.All you have to do is help some one with as little as 1k and receive as much as 5-6k in return.The opportunity for wealth creation here is limitless
I, torayana1@gmail.com am your invitee/referrer
See you at the top

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme)

Hello, there is no short-cut to success. You better get innovative and stop trying to swindle people. No business survives without providing a form of product or service. What is (or are) MMM's product or services.

Mind you these people WILL NOT BE employees, they will largely work on their own with my guidance. I have been an entrepreneur of over 3 years (actually left my 'Oil and Gas' work to begin entrepreneurship). I don't talk much but don't appreciate intrusive posts like yours.

Glad to be of help to fellow youths like myself.

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by gwng: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2016
This application will be closing by Monday to Lagos applicants (but will still be open to other states). Kindly inform as many people as you can. Ensure you check your email for updates as communication will primarily be via email.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by Spicylate(f): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
gwng:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme)

Hello, there is no short-cut to success. You better get innovative and stop trying to swindle people. No business survives without providing a form of product or service. What is (or are) MMM's product or services.

Mind you these people WILL NOT BE employees, they will largely work on their own with my guidance. I have been an entrepreneur of over 3 years (actually left my 'Oil and Gas' work to begin entrepreneurship). I don't talk much but don't appreciate intrusive posts like yours.

Glad to be of help to fellow youths like myself.
Thank you. Dont know why people dont want think again.
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by MarshRiley(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
Mistakenly sent you and email containing a CV and a cover letter
Sorry for the mix-up ...the cover letter was for someone else.
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by eniafelamo: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
@Op wat exactly do u do? Can someone who reside in sokoto apply?
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by gwng: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
eniafelamo:
@Op wat exactly do u do? Can someone who reside in sokoto apply?

Yes you can apply. I'm into ICT/Education and have clients (and intending clients) all over Nigeria. Just forward your CV to the email and you will get details on what's about. Regards.
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by Shamoo100(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sent u an email OP am based I Minna.
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by AnodaIT(m): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
I am suspecting that you will be telling people to market your school software for you
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by GoodMuyis(m): 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
Sir, Do you know Engr. Shehu of Dataplus Technology Ltd? if yes pls i have a candidate from Kaduna i want send his cv to you

To: gwng
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by Unike1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
AnodaIT:
I am suspecting that you will be telling people to market your school software for you

Exactly
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by asscb(f): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
AnodaIT:
you are sharp grin
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by gwng: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
AnodaIT:

You are close to it, but its way way more than that. I actually wanted just a few people, but the response I got made me extend it beyond this. School software? NO!!! But its related to schools, individuals, automobiles, webdesign, mentorship... Note the statement 'Work with Me'. I'm into a number of things. Smart guess though...
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by Kirusky4life(f): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
gwng:
I run quite a number of business (mainly in ICT and Education) and am in need of interns who can work with me over the next few months.

Requirements

Contact me on gadgetworldng@gmail.com for details (Send your CV to the email, please DON'T CALL. You will get a response via email)
Do u have a place of work in warri? Am a graduate about rounding up my Nysc this month
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by living2013(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
gwng:

Requirements

Contact me on gadgetworldng@gmail.com for details (Send your CV to the email, please DON'T CALL. You will get a response via email)
Is this offer still available, I have somebody you will be glad to work with.
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by gwng: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
Kirusky4life:

Do u have a place of work in warri? Am a graduate about rounding up my Nysc this month

Send your details to the email mentioned.
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by gwng: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2016
living2013:
Is this offer still available, I have somebody you will be glad to work with.

Yes still available.
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by gwng: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
For those who have forwarded their CV and have received a response from me:

Tomorrow, Tuesday 13th September is the deadline to write the test. This is an opportunity to learn quite a lot and probably earn a lot.
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by Pureheart91(m): 12:44am On Sep 13, 2016
..actually left my 'Oil and Gas'
work to begin entrepreneurship)....

Plz Man i Wouldnt want u to take it the Wrong Way, but someone myt be interested in gettin into ur past expertise, could you help out a bro..
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by charles009(m): 1:29am On Sep 13, 2016
never sell anything for anyone-Put on your thinking caps guys
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by davidflipcy5856(m): 5:28am On Sep 13, 2016
gwng:
For those who have forwarded their CV and have received a response from me:

Tomorrow, Tuesday 13th September is the deadline to write the test. This is an opportunity to learn quite a lot and probably earn a lot.
can I still apply? Just seeing this now.
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by joey150(m): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2016
charles009:
never sell anything for anyone-Put on your thinking caps guys

Meaning what?
This is a baseless statement
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by gwng: 7:41am On Sep 13, 2016
Pureheart91:
..actually left my 'Oil and Gas'
work to begin entrepreneurship)....

Plz Man i Wouldnt want u to take it the Wrong Way, but someone myt be interested in gettin into ur past expertise, could you help out a bro..

You can reach me through the email mentioned. Kindly make reference to your post. Regards.
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by gwng: 7:42am On Sep 13, 2016
davidflipcy5856:
can I still apply? Just seeing this now.

Forward your details to the email (if you haven't). Make reference to your post/nairaland username in the email.
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by xpensv: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
can i stil apply? i just saw ur post...am serving in ogun state but rounding up oct 6th
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by Durosure(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2016
Wow, have been looking for this oppurtunity.
Pls Can i still apply .
Re: In Need Of Interns To Work With Me!!! CLOSED!!! by davidflipcy5856(m): 6:01am On Sep 14, 2016
gwng:

Forward your details to the email (if you haven't). Make reference to your post/nairaland username in the email.
I have done that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

HYT Consulting / Plot 999C, Danmole Street, Off Idejo, Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos. / Coway / Neutratech Abuja Job Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.