Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Fashion Advertisement On Media Outfit - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Advertisement On Media Outfit (510 Views)

Checkout This Lady's 'fresh Leaves' Outfit / See Lady That Goes Semi Naked Just For More Likes On Media / Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Advertisement On Media Outfit by bidexmedia(m): 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
Dear Sir/Ma,

This is to introduce our family radio station Inspiration 92.3 FM. We have a very powerful listenership on our radio platform in Nigeria.

Advertising your products and services on our radio platform gives you more responses and patronage.

We assist in jingle production or you can send your existing jingles to – adekitanabidemi@ifm923.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Adekitan Abidemi
Inspiration 92.3 FM
Client Service Executive
Mobile – 08069073333
BBM pin – 7B8006DB
Whatsapp - 09051140478

1 Share

Re: Fashion Advertisement On Media Outfit by GRACEGLORY: 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
My definition of Creativity:
It is the ability to express that which you have been able to create in your mind with your hands.
Many are the eyes that looks, but only few sees.-Myles Munroe.

Fashion, this is a very distinctive and constant trend in the style in which a particular person dresses himself or herself. It is the prevailing styles in behavior and the newest creations of clothing or textile designers. That's what Fashion is.
It is not all clothes that suits all shapes even if they are the perfect size, they are not always the perfect shape.
It takes somebody with a keen sense of fashion to fit you into a befitting apparel.

Have you ever wondered why most brides wear white dresses on their wedding day. They choose white dresses to symbolize the purity of their soul.

I also sew wedding dresses that compliment what they are intended for.

I am a freelance seamtress/Fashion designer.

I also give training to individuals willing to learn sewing.

Esther
Re: Fashion Advertisement On Media Outfit by GRACEGLORY: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
My definition of Creativity:
It is the ability to express that which you have been able to create in your mind with your hands.
Many are the eyes that looks, but only few sees.-Myles Munroe.

Fashion, this is a very distinctive and constant trend in the style in which a particular person dresses himself or herself. It is the prevailing styles in behavior and the newest creations of clothing or textile designers. That's what Fashion is.
It is not all clothes that suits all shapes even if they are the perfect size, they are not always the perfect shape.
It takes somebody with a keen sense of fashion to fit you into a befitting apparel.

Have you ever wondered why most brides wear white dresses on their wedding day. They choose white dresses to symbolize the purity of their soul.

I also sew wedding dresses that compliment what they are intended for.

I am a freelance seamtress/Fashion designer....

I also give training to individuals willing to learn sewing.

Esther

1 Like

Re: Fashion Advertisement On Media Outfit by TDlook: 4:19am On Sep 09, 2016
Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...............
The wait is over
I am pleased to annouce to you that SewExplicit Patterns is open for Business
you can now start shopping our sewing patterns
For details and promo code visit: www.sewexplicit..com
To start Shopping our patterns visit: www.sewexplicitpatterns.com
Watch the video below it is less than 2 minutessmiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bINwdAXZB8

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I So Much Admired Miss Anambra_chidimma Okeke "Anoliefo Catherine" / PANDA Crooner - Desiigner Models For Stampd Fashion / Admirers Boost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.