Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. (19142 Views)

Kokopee - TRADITIONAL - Directed By Dyoungstar (Audio & Video) / We Will Ban Any Music Video Shot Abroad – FG / World Class Musical Vidoe Shot With Samsung Galaxy Note S3 By Dyoungstar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Bossmd: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
Na lie joor, phone no fit shoot this kain video!!!

Op you can lie ooooh grin

1 Like

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Dyoungstar: 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
Philpham:
How come nobody is hitting like for your video, Op u need to go get a better job grin

Do you know where I can get one?
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Dyoungstar: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
Bossmd:
Na lie joor, phone no fit shoot this akin video!!!

Op you can lie ooooh grin

Please get sense by tomorrow, Amen.
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Temidirecrown(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ok i hear,buh can i get data to watch it?
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Kelvinadimora(m): 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
No effort is a waist,its a commendable work for a beginner but allow me to advise u....songs and videos like those ones I saw re not in trend anymore....d iphone 5 and the recorder is doing a good job but I suggest you do a more mature video with less of the girls and more of a nice background....With girlS with no swag twerking on ur video....ain't nobody got time for that...and it wld even sensore ur video out if there Would be any need to audition ur work.....keep trying

1 Like

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Bossmd: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
Dyoungstar:

Please get sense by tomorrow, Amen.

Dyoungstar:

If I had attempted to dupe you, you probably would have believed me.

Op you be Yahoo boy??

My broda no be phone shoot this video period!
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by izzou(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
WesBreezy:

see this man.. If na you be those girls and them dey use iphone5 dey record you ..you go dance? Bros. You funny shaa when no be selfie
grin grin grin

Their body too stiff
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Oghumu1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
No MB to watch it but with the comments I've seen, u tried. Try getting an iPhone 7, heard its out, you will do more great job with that. Kudos to u
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by izzou(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
Oghumu1:
No MB to watch it but with the comments I've seen, u tried. Try getting an iPhone 7, heard its out, you will do more great job with that. Kudos to u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Katyusha(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:

Iphone 5 ko...ipod 20 ni undecided
Tecno users be hatin...

1 Like

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Oghumu1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by ItsBolaji: 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
#IAGNTCOVER https:// www.datafilehost.com/d/ c980d6ce Help support the brother! follow @datbolaji God Bless!
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Anusiemgood(m): 10:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
This did a nice work bro but dnt believe the idea of iphone
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by ponti93(m): 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
guys don't forget the free beats album by mr producer 6secs... it free...tell every artist you know https://soundcloud.com/user-26501120/sets/6th-sound-the-beats-album-by-6secs https://www.nairaland.com/3334602/nigerian-super-talented-producer-drops
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by dacovajnr: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
Well I haven't watched the Video but still can't understand why some ppl are doubting the credibility of iphone been used to shoot a Music Vid..maybe you should checkout Beyonce's 7/11 that was shot with an iphone..and More of her music videos these days are bn shot with iPhone..you only need a pro to perfect the work

1 Like

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Eunetmoi(f): 11:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
oluwasegun007:
u try well to catch people attention.....

Thank God for this free MB wey i dey use...

if not.....

May I get more info on d free MB, please?
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by mathong: 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
Apple must be so glad to see this promo to their product for free.....ahah grin Nice! though!
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by bholuwhizzy: 11:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
GossipHeart:
Wow
Airforce1 finally releases the long awaited music video

That's amazing
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by outstandingsyll(f): 12:03am On Sep 10, 2016
Please call my cute friend Alex, its his birthday and will be his last cos he has cancer 08090833733. God bless you!
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by oluwasegun007(m): 1:12am On Sep 10, 2016
Eunetmoi:

May I get more info on d free MB, please?

funny u...

Its ma office wifi.... wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by lifestyle1(m): 2:40am On Sep 10, 2016
Nice one dyoungstar.,Whats the average cost to have a video shoot by you ?

I can also get upcoming artiste to patronise you.
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by nams77: 4:11am On Sep 10, 2016
After reading some comments I decided to watch the video. Op, you did a good job. Let no man talk you down. Actually I am now matured for this type of songs but that does not mean I won't recognize a good thing when I see one. You director did a good one. I was also surprised by the editing. Location and props was OK. The angles were professional too. If na davido do this one now must NL no go let person hear word again. In all, keep trying, keep upping your game. Success will smile on you
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by premium9ja(m): 5:59am On Sep 10, 2016
suchs

Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by frisky2good(m): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2016
Most people don't like criticism so let me just keep quiet.
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by san316(m): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2016
Guy are you related to Omo Baba?
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Dyoungstar: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2016
nams77:
After reading some comments I decided to watch the video. Op, you did a good job. Let no man talk you down. Actually I am now matured for this type of songs but that does not mean I won't recognize a good thing when I see one. You director did a good one. I was also surprised by the editing. Location and props was OK. The angles were professional too. If na davido do this one now must NL no go let person hear word again. In all, keep trying, keep upping your game. Success will smile on you

Thank you bro.
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Dyoungstar: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2016
lifestyle1:
Nice one dyoungstar.,Whats the average cost to have a video shoot by you ?

I can also get upcoming artiste to patronise you.

call
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by ogyunging(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
CHOI....

WesBreezy:

see this man.. If na you be those girls and them dey use iphone5 dey record you ..you go dance? Bros. You funny shaa when no be selfie
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by rattlesnake(m): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
Pathetic
Re: Musical Video Shot With Iphone 5s - By Dyoungstar For Yet Films Ng. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 12, 2016
Dyoungstar:

If I had attempted to dupe you, you probably would have believed me.
Now I'm convinced. That's how ppl miss opportunities in life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Anyone Here Know How To Extract Instrumentals From A Song? / Whitemoney Stuns Timaya During Recording Session In Studio (Video) / Charles Novia's Critique Of Tonto Dike's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.