Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

"Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education (60269 Views)

N1.3b Mansory Bugatti Veyron Vivere Diamond Edition Spotted At R.Mugabe Airport / Register Ur Vehicle Plate Number here - ABUJA PLATE NUMBERS ONLY / © VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT By U.S.License Plate.No or By Vin no +234-806-036-5068 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
Sai Baba! grin
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by Pavore9: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
Second tenon indeed! cheesy
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by obembet(f): 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
even 3rd term
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by ciscoxx(m): 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
D guy wer no fit buy fuel again. D guy just park d bike 1sude.. Kogi state.
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by Bifwoli: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Adaowerri111:
LOL na second Venom him deserve

Buhari deserves a 2nd boot off the top seat.

The 1st one he was overthrown and this time he needs a recall vote asap for his big missteps of fucking up the economy.
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by mokane28: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
I hardly comment on threads but ur comment is highly hilarious so i must comment shocked
ajasbaba:
THE GUY DON SMOKE IJEBU WEED.

I no blame am nah.

him go soon sell that secondhand bike.

WHEN THE REAL CHANGE HIT AM grin grin grin grin
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by Jailerrr(f): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nobi only tenon na venon, mtwwww IFA hear
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
If lasma catch the guy eh
The slap wey them go give am go get six packs
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by yomz1e(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tenon ko ! Tekken ni! who is to be blame, the graphic artist who spelt it wrong or the owner of the bike for paying for this error.
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by Kobicove(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
I challenge the owner of that motorcycle to ride it through Oshodi market! undecided
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by amiablegp: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
i knew it was going to be about Buhari .
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by IYANGBALI: 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
See abooooki English
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by okpanachi09: 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
completely lame!
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by poyet(m): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
The owner of the bike and the producer of the number plate were both inspired by some substance that make people high when they came up with this!
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by falcon01: 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
chinchum:
It is actually number plate.
kai oga
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by junnyjake(m): 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2016
Perhaps by second 'tenon' he meant his 2nd overthrow which is imminent.
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:03am On Sep 09, 2016
OGAJosy:
hilarious palate number spotted at college of Education
the palate number looks annoying and irritating to Nigerians.

your type be the kind wey go write
'plet your hair hia '
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by Burgerlomo: 12:06am On Sep 09, 2016
That's what happened when your phone is Tecno grin
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by nwakibie3(m): 1:10am On Sep 09, 2016
Let the owner carry the okada come oshodi under bridge or onitsha main market grin grin grin
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by chysam: 3:01am On Sep 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
He won't get it

I agree with you,he would rather get second "TENURE" instead.
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by slyfox7: 3:15am On Sep 09, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]just passing undecidedjust passing
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by ojnnaco(m): 3:34am On Sep 09, 2016
Buhari and his Supporters are all illiterates, Imagine a dimwitted Write Up
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by adeoba2008(m): 5:17am On Sep 09, 2016
ijebu weed dey disturb this guy...
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by 19naia(m): 5:42am On Sep 09, 2016
Long before Buhari change was known, i implemented my own Buhari style of change in my life.
Cost of living went up for me as i unknowingly moved to a more expensive state and then my income was squeezed when i sold my business on credit to the buyer with 6 months grace period to begin the payment plan. Eventually the buyer failed and i had to shut the business down at added costs to my total loss.
Then i finally settled in the more expensive state and my quality of living went to the pits, but i did so strategically. I could have settled in a rental place of better quality but i wanted to buy/invest despite not having cash to pay. I found someone to sell land to me on credit where i paid very low monthly payments. But it was suffering to try and build a place out of the raw bush while also needing to stay there. I was always dirty with soil on my clothes from digging and my hands were rough from all the tedious work, but within a few months i grew accustomed to it after some vital progress.

I actually had a 4 bedroom house with a swimming pool and boys quarters in the previous state where my business was, but the house was rented and the rent was used to pay the bank loan of the house and other related costs. I made no money except towards paying the house loan. I went from that house to go and live in the bush on land like a vagabond.
Once i grew used to the change, i was very well inspired by my daily work. There is a difference in attitude when it is my own property where everything i put in comes back to me and not paid out in rent to others like Nigeria pays out for imports that are consumed to nothing overnight. I eventually found a second plot of land a year after the first, the 2nd land also sold to me on credit with low monthly payments.
So i settled in at my limit of 2 plots of land in a very rough and poor life style. I was always dirty with torn clothes but i had a big house in another state being rented, and two peices of land at half a hectare each.

4 years later i had to sell my rented house because it had damages from renters and i could not afford to repair. I sold for a good profit and used it to pay the debts related to my old failed business, travel and a car i had bought when i opened the failed business. I still had a small amount of the profit remaining but just enough to buy some materials to make life a bit easier on my land.

Then after another 2 years, the price of land sky rocketed where i had bought two plots. I waited almost too late when i sold one of my plots, the prices were coming down again but i was able to sell for double what i contracted to pay for the land. Just a few months before the plots of land were selling up to 4 times more than i paid. I was happy to at least sell for double.

I sold only one of my two plots and used the profit to pay the balance owed on the one i was living and building on. I was then at a positive net worth. I owed no money on any house or land but i owned a peice of land. I then decided to borrow money again but only to by a new vehicle, a utility truck. It was not easy life living on the land but it was my home and i owed no rent or creditor for it. The new car i bought made things much easier but it was costly payment monthly, enough to pay another two plots. Many people that were looking at me when i was dirty six years before, they were still paying rent and had no new car or nothing they could sell if they wanted money to move or change their life. But they were never dirty like i was during my change.

After another 3 years, i saved a bit of money that allowed me to travel to live in a much cheaper place and i abandoned my land. I eventually saved money quicker in the cheaper place, and within 2 years of moving i paid off the debt of my new car. I then sold the car and had a decent sum of cash and began to grow more savings.
To this day i still own that land free to sell or develop again. But after i sold my car, my savings were easier to grow with no costly car expenses. I rode public transport in the new cheaper area i relocated to ,and i also travelled a lot. Eventually i had enough savings to help after borrowing to buy a big house to rent. I had past expereince and knew what kind of house would be more profitable and what amount of reserve i would need to absorb damages that would prevent the house from renting to replacement tenants.

I went to borrow money from the bank and bought a quadruplex house that brings in enough rent to pay the bank loan, pay the servicing, management fees and remaining enough to repair potential damages with more remaining as profit. From the past 2.5 years the house has been profitable and i take care of it well and spend money to keep it in good order for tenants. Its a big house and the biggest single building on the street. It's the biggest and highest priced house i have ever owned and i also comtinue to have the land i came from before in the more expensive state. I am also close to buying a second house to lease out ,but a smaller one not as pricey, the next one will not be borrowed money. It will be cheaper and paid in full cash. A few more years at most.
I drive a used older car now, i paid full cash for it and service it well to make it last and i have no more interest in borrowing money. I have more assets than debt today. That was a long way to get there, going through change.

I did buhari style economics and my own was for 8 or 9 years. Buhari own may only be 4 years. Its the reality of life when built on unstable foundations. It has to be rebuilt from the dirty bottom all the way up with better understanding about economy to be gained.
I entered increased cost of living and reduced the quality of my life and settled for what seemed like squalor so that i would be in a place of productivity rather than paying outside to foriegn owners for everything i need. Eventually the loans and risky/costly sources of income were all taken care of and i have come back better and more experienced than before.

Past regime was the one living in extensive debt and corruption. It may seem like Nigerians have gone from living in a 4 bedroom house with swimming pool and a self owned business, to now living in the bush with no house ,only a cutlass and a will to survive. But the truth is it can come back better and more stable than before whereas before was a false stabiltty always destined to fall.
Nigeria will come back without the debt of imported refined petroleum product, without the burden of unmanageable looting corruption and very possibly an over-all level of production that will see domestic product prices fall at a rate never seen before in Nigeria. If the prices do not fall, it will be because the products are exported to foreign customers willing to pay more and that will drive the Naira value up making it cheaper to buy things Nigeria does not produce ,there will be a price reduction somewhere to show no matter what -as long as productivity booms.
Also the ability for Nigeria to retain savings in the NGN coffers will grow and that makes way for the chance to invest in more wise choices to properly support the nation.
There is nothing abnormal or hopeless about buhari change times. Things have changed proportional to the quality of the foundation they were built on before Buhari, and rebuilding the foundation from the ground will always disrupt the house negatively until the job is done and the house comes back more stable and stronger than ever before. A net positive gain.

I paid dearly for the change in my life and understand how important it was with the right strategy in place for moving forward. My choices were tough and i pulled through and my best times were during the worst economic collapse of my lifetime here in USA. I was not experiencing any economic hardship when the economy collapsed in 2008-2009. I did all my hard times for the previous 8 years as decribed above -and when the economy collapsed, i began to rise and found a very easy experience in the mix. I have retained my old sense of satisfaction such that i live on less than my income always and i have no temptation to buy all the things i can afford. I am more tempted to reduce and even live in the bush again to save money to invest again so i can rise again. We don't need all the things we plunge ouselves into money trouble for. Experience and applying the experience to life strategy. Nigeria has learned it's oil economy lesson well and the problem was created by many leaders who saw the oil money coming in so easy, so easy that they were more developed at looting the money than learning sound economics and sound strategy for a stable country. Chop and mismanagement causes even multi billion dollar corporations in USA to collapse and or go through suffering periods to restructure and recover.

There is much hope and Nigeria is poised to come back so productive people will wonder why they had never made the change and endured the pains sooner. They were too busy blindly chopping and remaining unaware. shocked
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by DifferentBoy1(m): 6:02am On Sep 09, 2016
Don't be surprised that the owner might be passing freely through check points throughout this administration without being checked because of that write up.
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by gawu1: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2016
19naia:
Long before Buhari change was known, i implemented my own Buhari style of change in my life.
Cost of living went up for me as i unknowingly moved to a more expensive state and then my income was squeezed when i sold my business on credit to the buyer with 6 months grace period to begin the payment plan. Eventually the buyer failed and i had to shut the business down at added costs to my total loss.
Then i finally settled in the more expensive state and my quality of living went to the pits, but i did so strategically. I could have settled in a rental place of better quality but i wanted to buy/invest despite not having cash to pay. I found someone to sell land to me on credit where i paid very low monthly payments. But it was suffering to try and build a place out of the raw bush while also needing to stay there. I was always dirty with soil on my clothes from digging and my hands were rough from all the tedious work, but within a few months i grew accustomed to it after some vital progress.

I actually had a 4 bedroom house with a swimming pool and boys quarters in the previous state where my business was, but the house was rented and the rent was used to pay the bank loan of the house and other related costs. I made no money except towards paying the house loan. I went from that house to go and live in the bush on land like a vagabond.
Once i grew used to the change, i was very well inspired by my daily work. There is a difference in attitude when it is my own property where everything i put in comes back to me and not paid out in rent to others like Nigeria pays out for imports that are consumed to nothing overnight. I eventually found a second plot of land a year after the first, the 2nd land also sold to me on credit with low monthly payments.
So i settled in at my limit of 2 plots of land in a very rough and poor life style. I was always dirty with torn clothes but i had a big house in another state being rented, and two peices of land at half a hectare each.

4 years later i had to sell my rented house because it had damages from renters and i could not afford to repair. I sold for a good profit and used it to pay the debts related to my old failed business, travel and a car i had bought when i opened the failed business. I still had a small amount of the profit remaining but just enough to buy some materials to make life a bit easier on my land.

Then after another 2 years, the price of land sky rocketed where i had bought two plots. I waited almost too late when i sold one of my plots, the prices were coming down again but i was able to sell for double what i contracted to pay for the land. Just a few months before the plots of land were selling up to 4 times more than i paid. I was happy to at least sell for double.

I sold only one of my two plots and used the profit to pay the balance owed on the one i was living and building on. I was then at a positive net worth. I owed no money on any house or land but i owned a peice of land. I then decided to borrow money again but only to by a new vehicle, a utility truck. It was not easy life living on the land but it was my home and i owed no rent or creditor for it. The new car i bought made things much easier but it was costly payment monthly, enough to pay another two plots. Many people that were looking at me when i was dirty six years before, they were still paying rent and had no new car or nothing they could sell if they wanted money to move or change their life. But they were never dirty like i was during my change.

After another 3 years, i saved a bit of money that allowed me to travel to live in a much cheaper place and i abandoned my land. I eventually saved money quicker in the cheaper place, and within 2 years of moving i paid off the debt of my new car. I then sold the car and had a decent sum of cash and began to grow more savings.
To this day i still own that land free to sell or develop again. But after i sold my car, my savings were easier to grow with no costly car expenses. I rode public transport in the new cheaper area i relocated to ,and i also travelled a lot. Eventually i had enough savings to help after borrowing to buy a big house to rent. I had past expereince and knew what kind of house would be more profitable and what amount of reserve i would need to absorb damages that would prevent the house from renting to replacement tenants.

I went to borrow money from the bank and bought a quadruplex house that brings in enough rent to pay the bank loan, pay the servicing, management fees and remaining enough to repair potential damages with more remaining as profit. From the past 2.5 years the house has been profitable and i take care of it well and spend money to keep it in good order for tenants. Its a big house and the biggest single building on the street. It's the biggest and highest priced house i have ever owned and i also comtinue to have the land i came from before in the more expensive state. I am also close to buying a second house to lease out ,but a smaller one not as pricey, the next one will not be borrowed money. It will be cheaper and paid in full cash. A few more years at most.
I drive a used older car now, i paid full cash for it and service it well to make it last and i have no more interest in borrowing money. I have more assets than debt today. That was a long way to get there, going through change.

I did buhari style economics and my own was for 8 or 9 years. Buhari own may only be 4 years. Its the reality of life when built on unstable foundations. It has to be rebuilt from the dirty bottom all the way up with better understanding about economy to be gained.
I entered increased cost of living and reduced the quality of my life and settled for what seemed like squalor so that i would be in a place of productivity rather than paying outside to foriegn owners for everything i need. Eventually the loans and risky/costly sources of income were all taken care of and i have come back better and more experienced than before.

Past regime was the one living in extensive debt and corruption. It may seem like Nigerians have gone from living in a 4 bedroom house with swimming pool and a self owned business, to now living in the bush with no house ,only a cutlass and a will to survive. But the truth is it can come back better and more stable than before whereas before was a false stabiltty always destined to fall.
Nigeria will come back without the debt of imported refined petroleum product, without the burden of unmanageable looting corruption and very possibly an over-all level of production that will see domestic product prices fall at a rate never seen before in Nigeria. If the prices do not fall, it will be because the products are exported to foreign customers willing to pay more and that will drive the Naira value up making it cheaper to buy things Nigeria does not produce ,there will be a price reduction somewhere to show no matter what -as long as productivity booms.
Also the ability for Nigeria to retain savings in the NGN coffers will grow and that makes way for the chance to invest in more wise choices to properly support the nation.
There is nothing abnormal or hopeless about buhari change times. Things have changed proportional to the quality of the foundation they were built on before Buhari, and rebuilding the foundation from the ground will always disrupt the house negatively until the job is done and the house comes back more stable and stronger than ever before. A net positive gain.

I paid dearly for the change in my life and understand how important it was with the right strategy in place for moving forward. My choices were tough and i pulled through and my best times were during the worst economic collapse of my lifetime here in USA. I was not experiencing any economic hardship when the economy collapsed in 2008-2009. I did all my hard times for the previous 8 years as decribed above -and when the economy collapsed, i began to rise and found a very easy experience in the mix. I have retained my old sense of satisfaction such that i live on less than my income always and i have no temptation to buy all the things i can afford. I am more tempted to reduce and even live in the bush again to save money to invest again so i can rise again. We don't need all the things we plunge ouselves into money trouble for. Experience and applying the experience to life strategy. Nigeria has learned it's oil economy lesson well and the problem was created by many leaders who saw the oil money coming in so easy, so easy that they were more developed at looting the money than learning sound economics and sound strategy for a stable country. Chop and mismanagement causes even multi billion dollar corporations in USA to collapse and or go through suffering periods to restructure and recover.

There is much hope and Nigeria is poised to come back so productive people will wonder why they had never made the change and endured the pains sooner. They were too busy blindly chopping and remaining unaware. shocked

Only people with wisdom will understand this.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by Damikevin(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2016
Them no go arrest. Am
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by kenyguy(m): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2016
No arrest for him, Its cool.
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by korm2me(m): 7:54am On Sep 09, 2016
chinchum:
It is actually number plate.
you are right
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by breakeven: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2016
It is dullards like this that are ready to die for the dullard.
Re: "Buhari" Plate Number Spotted At Kogi College Of Education by gmetric: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2016
He needs a second TENDON no b onle TENON angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man From Gombe Constructs A Vehicle With Local Materials / Do You Still Have This 1982 Mercedes Benz. Is It Worth N1m As Vintage? / The Funny Nicknames Nigerians Give Different Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.