Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners (25305 Views)

Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : Iron Man Vs Cyborg (you Decide You Vote) / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by kryptonian1987(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2016
Guykhena:
MOS budget was 225mill
GOTG budget was 170mill
And yet GOTG still eclipsed it at the box office,isn't that madness? You and the whole of the DC executives should be ashamed..

And how much was IM2's budget that SS with $175m is beating the hell out of it... So from your guesstimate/assumption GoTG's budget was bigger than CW? remember you said CW's $250m budget also includes marketing cost... lol!
stop contradicting your thought grin

and don't forget to defend those loopholes from those movies I mentioned! you guys are avoiding those simple questions like plague! WHY??
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2016
kryptonian1987:

Ok. help me explain those colossal loopholes in those movies, please grin
*borrows Kryptonian answer style of escaping a question*

I need not, cause you're a troller, so you won't know/understand. But if you really want to know then take it as an assignment grin
Gbam cheesy
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 11:38am On Sep 17, 2016
kryptonian1987:

And how much was IM2's budget that SS with $175m is beating the hell out of it...
stop contradicting your thought grin

and don't forget to defend those loopholes from those movies I mentioned! you guys are avoiding those simple questions like plague! WHY??
Troll ,first answer why all the movies in the DCEU gets bad reviews/ratings? undecided
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by kryptonian1987(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2016
Guykhena:
Troll ,first answer why all the movies in the DCEU gets bad reviews/ratings? undecided
LOL!!!!!!
I guess "THE JOKE IS ON YOU" now!!!
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
kryptonian1987:

LOL!!!!!!
I guess "THE JOKE IS ON YOU" now!!!
Nope,the joke is on DC thinking they can build a successful cinematic universe that can rival that of the MCU grin .
But one question tho,why does DC fanboys derive joy in sending out death threats to professional critics? They did that in the Dark Knight Rises,did same in the negative reception of BvS,threathening 3 known professional critics,I mean what's wrong? Do y'all hate hearing the truth?
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by kryptonian1987(m): 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Guykhena:
Nope,the joke is on DC thinking they can build a successful cinematic universe that can rival that of the MCU grin .
But one question tho,why does DC fanboys derive joy in sending out death threats to professional critics? They did that in the Dark Knight Rises,did same in the negative reception of BvS,threathening 3 known professional critics,I mean what's wrong? Do y'all hate hearing the truth?

Why the diversion grin ...... I asked you a question na, if you no you can't please just tell me grin instead of this your juxtaposing.....
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
kryptonian1987:

Why the diversion grin ...... I asked you a question na, if you no you can't please just tell me grin instead of this your juxtaposing.....
By my count you've shattered your credibility by dodging more than 10 questions in this thread and resulting to trolling,yet you expect answers to your dumb questions?

I can't take you serious again to indulge in logical arguments,that's why I'll continue to make fun on your head grin .
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by spikedawson: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hawkeye - Green Arrow

85 - STRENGTH - 74
Hawkeye is a brawler- he's been many things, and not all of them corrolate to archery. Between his ninja skills, mastery of hand-to-hand fighting and skill with melee weaponry (including his own bow), Hawkeye simply has more raw power than Oliver Queen. Olly, while not lacking in the strength category, doesn't do so much well in melee, while Hawkeye has frequently taken on multiple foes at the same time, even with melee only.

65 - INTELLEGENCE - 87
Green Arrow has personally created all of his arrows, and is a master of multiple maths and sciences as a result. While Hawkeye has proven himself as an excellent tactician, his own intellegence is merely average. Green Arrow is just a level below men like Batman, giving him the obvious edge here.

80 - TRAINING - 40
Hawkeye has been trained to be a master assassin, a ninja, a SHIELD agent, a criminal mastermind and many others by various extremley dangerous leagues and groups, not to mention his own sparring matches with men like Captain America, Thor and Hulk. Green Arrow was mostly self-taught, which is never superior to other methods, regardless of the excellent results.

100 - EXPERIENCE - 100
Some archers are proud to shoot an arrow off a kid's head. These guys? Alien invasions, hellish demons, open warfare, siege and gods are no big deal. They've been operating for years, on different teams and have both proven their leadership ablility and skill on them.

60 - CREATIVITY - 100
As was mentioned earilier, all of Green Arrow's creations come straight from him- genius and creative tools for incapacitating
foes without killing them. Arrow's ideas and adaptive creativity have allowed him to stay ahead of the competition for decades. Hawkeye's arrows? Mostly supplied from other sources, and rarely deviate from "this is an arrow that burns stuff" or "this arrow makes things get shocked", and this extends to his strategies in battle and general thoughts.

80 - SPEED - 80
Both of these men have to be able to perform some ridiculous acrobatics and stunts to keep up with the big shots, and seeing them in action...it's almost uncanny how similar they move, right down to their most common jumping poses.

200 - WEAPON SKILL - 200
Both archers have insane "super-human" control of their weapons and accuracy and both can not only shoot arrows but are also good in knives, swords, e.t.c. Hawkeye was trained by the man that was most arguably the best swordsman in mcu while green arrow was trained by the same person that trained deathstroke

60 - BRUTALITY - 40
Neither of these archers want to kill, but Hawkeye's methods are far more violent and do much more damage, and his training allows him to do far more brutal damage up close. Green Arrow has potential to do similar, but he doesn't like to hurt people that badly, to the point that he custom designed his arrows to leave his foes in a state where they simply can't fight anymore, but without damaging them with more force than required.

3 Likes

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by EpicMaurice(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
spikedawson:

80 - SPEED - 80
hawkeye is way faster than green arrow.

In the avengers, the animation......when he escaped from S.H.I.E.L.D prison and the whole avengers were after him, they almost couldnt keep up with him.
Iron man said it himself that the guy is super fast

1 Like

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by kryptonian1987(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
anybody where can I download Street fighter resurrection?
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by MJBOLT: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
new dc film Superman V Superman:dawn of kryton You won't believe their girlfriends share a first name! undecided

1 Like

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by EpicMaurice(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
MJBOLT:
new dc film Superman V Superman:dawn of kryton You won't believe their girlfriends share a first name! undecided
superman vs superman?? undecided
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2016
EpicMaurice:

The cw(supergirl) version vs the DCEU version .

grin
For the sake of living up to the "Extended universe" thing,they've resulted to confusing the average viewers on their characters..
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by EpicMaurice(m): 10:38am On Sep 18, 2016
Guykhena:
The cw(supergirl) version vs the DCEU version .

grin
For the sake of living up to the "Extended universe" thing,they've resulted to confusing the average viewers on their characters..
i already know it'll be a big mistake.
A good way to lose the fans they still have
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by MJBOLT: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
EpicMaurice:
it is the sequel to dawn of justice grin
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by kryptonian1987(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
GREAT!!!!
GOING SOMEWHERE EVEN WITHOUT "CHINA"

Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by MJBOLT: 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
[color tongue=#006600]but its still a terrible movie [/color]
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by austine5n6(m): 12:24am On Sep 19, 2016
I thought this was suppose to be Hawkeye Vs GA thread but you guys now turned it to DC vs Marvel debate but regarding who wud win, this would be a draw. In the comics, Oliver's parents was killed by Lions and the guy had a rough childhood, plus the fact he was stucked on an island to defend and survive. I know hawkeye is listed as an Olympic level athlete with the gymnastics skills of a carnival aerialist and the fighting skills of a student of captain america. He has above average human strength.
These guys are so good with their bows that they'd probably kill each other. I've said this before, neither Marvel or D.C. would ever say that their premiere archer was inferior to the other. I like both of them but Green Arrow is my favorite archer.
Still, this is a draw.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by kryptonian1987(m): 6:33am On Sep 19, 2016
MJBOLT:
[color tongue=#006600]but its still a terrible movie [/color]

By any means, please console yourself !!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

As if AoU, IM2&3, Thor1&2, IH and CA1 were good movies... LOL!!!!!

Watch out for the long epistle just to blast DC but forget to address why these movies (mentioned) ain't bad...!
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by austine5n6(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2016
Guykhena is clearly a Marvel fanboy, your posts clearly points to that nd if u deny it u r deceiving yourself tho there is nothing wrong with sticking to what you love, I would remind you that next time when debating on two super heroes, like the one we have here, always get details about both parties b4 declaring d winner nt just favoring one because it's from d brand u so love...You said Hawkeye is more experienced with the bow than GA :O Hawkeye archery skills is never i mean never superior to that of GA and the same goes for GA, so with that i clearly disagree with you my friend
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2016
austine5n6:
Guykhena is clearly a Marvel fanboy, your posts clearly points to that nd if u deny it u r deceiving yourself tho there is nothing wrong with sticking to what you love, I would remind you that next time when debating on two super heroes, like the one we have here, always get details about both parties b4 declaring d winner nt just favoring one because it's from d brand u so love...You said Hawkeye is more experienced with the bow than GA :O Hawkeye archery skills is never i mean never superior to that of GA and the same goes for GA, so with that i clearly disagree with you my friend
Are you ok my friend?
Someone has been shooting arrows since he was 11 and you say he isn't more experienced than someone who learned his archery skills when he was an adult? Ah,pls I'm tired of unnecessary schooling..

And didn't you read my original post? Didn't I clearly give details of both before arriving at my decision,in other words I gave my reasons why Hawkeye would win and how he would edge GA,yet you saying trash about me not getting details of both characters,didn't I exhibit those minute details of both? What is wrong with you?

why are y'all so pained? Is it because my opinions doesn't fall on your side and that's the reason y'all are wetting your pants.

And I notice its mostly the DC fanboys getting pissed(you're obviously one) because those who come at me end up falling short,you know why? I started with DC before Marvel,so know that my conCLusion on the match-ups are Legit as it can get.
I don't just say what character would win and leave(as Fanboys do),I give reasons by analysing both so even those not familiar with the comics can clearly see the winner,how y'all fail to see that is mindblowing..

Stop letting your fanboyism cloud your sense of thinking. Gosh I'm so tired of repeating myself,na wa for una.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by austine5n6(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2016
Guykhena:
Are you ok my friend?
Someone has been shooting arrows since he was 11 and you say he isn't more experienced than someone who learned his archery skills when he was an adult? Ah,pls I'm tired of unnecessary schooling..

And didn't you read my original post? Didn't I clearly give details of both before arriving at my decision,in other words I gave my reasons why Hawkeye would win and how he would edge GA,yet you saying trash about me not getting details of both characters,didn't I exhibit those minute details of both? What is wrong with you?

why are y'all so pained? Is it because my opinions doesn't fall on your side and that's the reason y'all are wetting your pants.

And I notice its mostly the DC fanboys getting pissed(you're obviously one) because those who come at me end up falling short,you know why? I started with DC before Marvel,so know that my conCLusion on the match-ups are Legit as it can get.
I don't just say what character would win and leave(as Fanboys do),I give reasons by analysing both so even those not familiar with the comics can clearly see the winner,how y'all fail to see that is mindblowing..

Stop letting your fanboyism cloud your sense of thinking. Gosh I'm so tired of repeating myself,na wa for una.
You're the one who is acting irrational and blaming it on fanboyism, I saw your previous comment about ur so called "details" about the characters. You clearly didn't know that GA as a child frequently practiced with his bow and arrows and was said to be a natural archer, that's why I said you didn't look at these characters origin properly before jumping to conclusion. IMO Hawkeye would best GA in hand to hand combat, both are excellent marksmen and GA is more stronger than Hawkeye. In a battle between this two only the writers can determine the Victor, and looking at both characters powers and abilities, this fight would end in a stalemate
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
austine5n6:

You're the one who is acting irrational and blaming it on fanboyism, I saw your previous comment about ur so called "details" about the characters. You clearly didn't know that GA as a child frequently practiced with his bow and arrows and was said to be a natural archer, that's why I said you didn't look at these characters origin properly before jumping to conclusion.

Dude stop embarassing yourself,even if that's the case he spent most of his teen years being a spoilled thrill seeking playboy,while Hawkeye was in the circus with his archery skills already perfected. (Also Note: Hawkeye was born with a slightly altered mind from the rest of the world,he has what's called "accuracy enhancement" which means that he can use any form of projectile weapon and almost never misses even without seeing the target. This alone trumps that so called "Natural archer" you so wrongly placed on GA)

Do you even understand the concept of "Experience"? Apparently you don't ,how you don't see Hawkeye is more experienced than GA in terms of Archery leaves me bewildered so I'll just assume you're clueless on the history of Hawkeye(that's the only explanation).

Btw,I've dealt with this already,why you pained DC fanboys keep bringing up dead issues that's been concluded is so damn annoying...
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by austine5n6(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
Guykhena:
Dude stop embarassing yourself,even if that's the case he spent most of his teen years being a spoilled thrill seeking playboy,while Hawkeye was in the circus with his archery skills already perfected. (Also Note: Hawkeye was born with a slightly altered mind from the rest of the world,he has what's called "accuracy enhancement" which means that he can use any form of projectile weapon and almost never misses even without seeing the target. This alone trumps that so called "Natural archer" you so wrongly placed on GA)

Do you even understand the concept of "Experience"? Apparently you don't ,how you don't see Hawkeye is more experienced than GA in terms of Archery leaves me bewildered so I'll just assume you're clueless on the history of Hawkeye(that's the only explanation).

Btw,I've dealt with this already,why you pained DC fanboys keep bringing up dead issues that's been concluded is so damn annoying...
Dude you're the one embarrassing yourself with not enough details and facts on how Hawkeye would win, and thereby placing it on experience alone(considering the fact Green Arrow is experienced enough) and ranting about fanboys bullshit...It shows u knw more of Hawkeye than GA. I would advise u to go check out and know more about GA because you clearly know nothing about him. Hope u do know that Ultimate Hawkeye is not the same as normal Hawkeye. I'm tired of this debate abeg, ur opinion is dat Hawkeye would win, everyone is entitled to their own opinion...Go and check Google and find out the opinions of so many others like u and me.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
austine5n6:

Dude you're the one embarrassing yourself with not enough details and facts on how Hawkeye would win, and thereby placing it on experience alone(considering the fact Green Arrow is experienced enough)
wtf? Hawkeye wins by Experience alone? Where did I ever state that Why are you this dumb? When I talked about experience wasn't it in terms of Archery? Ha
austine5n6:
..It shows u knw more of Hawkeye than GA. I would advise u to go check out and know more about GA because you clearly know nothing about him. Hope u do know that Ultimate Hawkeye is not the same as normal Hawkeye. I'm tired of this debate abeg, ur opinion is dat Hawkeye would win, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Tired? How do you think I feel?
You DC fanboys are so obnoxious ,I should be the one complaining cus I keep wasting my time replying you all on things that are already concluded.
The debate has ended but noooo y'all just keep riding on dead horses .

Funny thing is you know everyone is entitled to his/her opinion,so why the hell are you DC fanboys pained by mine?
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by austine5n6(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Guykhena:
wtf? Hawkeye wins by Experience alone? Where did I ever state that Why are you this dumb? When I talked about experience wasn't it in terms of Archery? Ha
Tired? How do you think I feel?
You DC fanboys are so obnoxious ,I should be the one complaining cus I keep wasting my time replying you all on things that are already concluded.
The debate has ended but noooo y'all just keep riding on dead horses .

Funny thing is you know everyone is entitled to his/her opinion,so why the hell are you DC fanboys pained by mine?
Are you sure u are okay? did i tell u that GA wud win, so everyone not on ur side are all DC fanboys abi...all I said is the battle wud end in a stalemate( unless u are talking about Ultimate Hawkeye then GA wud die easily).
Both GA and Hawkeye are both masters in Archery and to say Hawkeye is superior is just dumb, there is no feat Hawkeye has done in the comics that GA can't display, why are u so butt hurt with everyone not taking your opinion, and everyone that disagrees is a DC fanboys ehh lolx...Yesss I like DC and Marvel comics, i watch their movies too, it's just clear that you're being biased in this match up and calling me DC fanboy won't change a thing.
With the info i have with this two characters, this battle would end in Stalemate...Just my opinion and am sticking with it #Simple
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
austine5n6:

Are you sure u are okay? did i tell u that GA wud win, so everyone not on ur side are all DC fanboys abi...
Unlike you dumb fvck I don't make baseless conclusions.
Your "DC Logo" profile pic gave you away.

Pained DC fanboy.
And stop thinking its just a fan of a brand that should support a character of that brand in any match-up,hence your statement "did I tell u that GA wud win"(thinking I'm judging your fanboyism based on your opinion.)
austine5n6:

why are u so butt hurt with everyone not taking your opinion, and everyone that disagrees is a DC fanboys ehh
aren't you the butt hurt one crying over "my" opinion? undecided

Don't sound foolish,it is a known thing only DC fanboys attack anyone whose opinion differs from theirs,and feel their loving DC brand is at the receiving end.

austine5n6:

With the info i have with this two characters, this battle would end in Stalemate...Just my opinion and am sticking with it #Simple
You're one confused human being so what's your own?
You want to be the knight in shining armour for your DC fanboys?

Why can't you respect the opinion of others? Come to think of it sef,why are all the DC fanboys aiming at me when I wasn't the only one who supported Hawkeye?
I guess I'm the only one who is giving y'all a run for your money,and you all hate that. Hehehe

You all just keep pushing me to one side of the divide,and ooooooooh I'm so gonna play the role y'all have given me,while I sit back laugh grin and watch y'all cry and nag like pained who.res ...
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by austine5n6(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
Guykhena:
Unlike you dumb fvck I don't make baseless conclusions.
Your "DC Logo" profile pic gave you away.

Pained DC fanboy.
aren't you the butt hurt one crying over "my" opinion? undecided

Don't sound foolish,it is a known thing only DC fanboys attack anyone whose opinion differs from theirs,and feel their loving DC brand is at the receiving end.

You're one confused human being so what's your own?
You want to be the knight in shining armour for your DC fanboys?

Why can't you respect the opinion of others? Come to think of it sef,why are all the DC fanboys aiming at me when I wasn't the only one who supported Hawkeye?
I guess I'm the only one who is giving y'all a run for your money,and you all hate that. Hehehe

You all just keep pushing me to one side of the divide,and ooooooooh I'm so gonna play the role y'all have given me,while I sit back laugh grin and watch y'all cry and nag like pained who.res ...
You are talking about respecting others opinion when clearly u dont respect mine, anyway keep to ur ignorance sha. You even went as far as to check my profile pic lolssss...you are so dumb that you clearly did not see that even when I like DC comics, I still didn't side with GA winning the battle, no need talking with a dumb fvck Marvel fanboy like you ranting about ur opinion...considering the fact that your baseless conclusion is the fact we are both still having this conversation. Why bother sef this conversation is pointless, this is the last time I will quote you, go and knw more about both characters and stop making this about fanboyism to prove a point.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
austine5n6:

You are talking about respecting others opinion when clearly u dont respect mine, anyway keep to ur ignorance sha. You even went as far as to check my profile pic lolssss...you are so dumb that you clearly did not see that even when I like DC comics, I still didn't side with GA winning the battle, no need talking with a dumb fvck Marvel fanboy like you ranting about ur opinion...considering the fact that your baseless conclusion is the fact we are both still having this conversation. Why bother sef this conversation is pointless, this is the last time I will quote you, go and knw more about both characters and stop making this about fanboyism to prove a point.
*phew* good riddance to bad rubbish.
It seems I really hit a nerve,hehehe(next time you'll learn to mind your business instead of indulging in things you know nothing about).

Go jerk-off with your DC Logo grin ,fanboy

Bye Felicia,don't let the door hit your vag.ina on your way out.
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by MJBOLT: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
guykhena,destroying the opposition with brute force since the beginning of comic book wars grin
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by MJBOLT: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
how can someone who started shooting arrows at age 11 have the same experience with a guy who started as an adult... Some people sef ehn
Re: Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners by Guykhena(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
MJBOLT:
guykhena,destroying the opposition with brute force since the beginning of comic book wars grin
grin grin cheesy
The opposition are so weak.. grin
MJBOLT:
how can someone who started shooting arrows at age 11 have the same experience with a guy who started as an adult... Some people sef ehn
My brother the thing tire me o,I felt like spanking some sense into him through the screen when he made that statement... Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2019:- What To Expect From Contestants At This Year’s Show / BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Over Addition Of New Housemates / Bbnaija: 2 Evicted Housemates Will Return To The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.