Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

My Thought On Change With Me Campaign-all Nations Have Ill's & Promises Are Kept - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Thought On Change With Me Campaign-all Nations Have Ill's & Promises Are Kept (315 Views)

I Believes All Nations Have A Right To Nuclear Weapons / 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent / Buhari To Launch ‘change Begins With Me’ Campaign On Thursday-the Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Thought On Change With Me Campaign-all Nations Have Ill's & Promises Are Kept by Medley(m): 5:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
The caprice to inundate the Nigerian masses with news to occupy their minds and divert their attention away from their current challenges is looking like the intelligence of the masses is fiddled upon, and the masses don't deserve this at this point in time. Today, at the launching of the change begin with me campaign, the president said-''before you ask, 'where is the change they promised us?' you must first ask,'' How far have i changed my ways? What have i done to be part of the change for the greater good. My questions are - were these conditions told Nigerians during the electioneering and campaigning periods? I'm not saying Nigerians shouldn't change their ways-we all should, what then happens to the Nigerians with good standards & behaviour, are they going to suffer because of other Nigerians that will/may not change their ways and for how long till they experience the change promised. I for example try my best at keeping good behaviour(stay in queue till it get to my turn in ATM stands, have returned lost items severally-sometimes money,pay my tax etc.). Other nations have their challenging behaviours and that doesn't stop their campaign promises they hope to see come to fruition, why should the bad behaviour of some affect all? The change with me campaign is a good one that will lay a good foundation for our great nation, but it shouldn't be a condition for some/all promises to be fulfilled. Let's be bold and decisive to change some part of our constitution and other immunity privilege, that allows leaders the prerogative to syphon wealth, we can't pay workers and yet, our legislators have one of the world's biggest salary package. Majority of Nigerians i ask if they voted the current government, they mostly say no, and i ask myself, where they all given visa's to go out of the country after the election because a candidate won? When things begin to look great, the answer will be different. This behaviour is not good if we are noble people.
Re: My Thought On Change With Me Campaign-all Nations Have Ill's & Promises Are Kept by Medley(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
Real change - Buhari to reduce presidential jet.

(1) (Reply)

Change Is Here. / The Unfeasible Medium Term Expenditure Framework (m-tef) Prepared By Lazy Thinke / INDEPENDENCE SPECIAL- You Have A Role To Play In Nation Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.