Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

African Cartoonists Converge To Protect Human Rights Of Refugees. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / African Cartoonists Converge To Protect Human Rights Of Refugees. (953 Views)

Doodle Cartoonists Needed For Long Term Projects. / These Cartoonists Have Helped To Change The Face Of Politics In Nigeria / Freelance Cartoonists Are Wanted Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Cartoonists Converge To Protect Human Rights Of Refugees. by ekog: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Cartoonists across Africa are creating arts for refugees at an ongoing art exhibition – ‘I Welcome’- for refugees and immigration, in Nairobi, Kenya. The event is organised by Amnesty International and it’s taking place at the Alliance Francaise de Nairobi.
According to the event banner, “The exhibition is an invitation to the public to reflect on the refugee situation and encourage a welcoming attitude.”
Alliance Francaise Nairobi believes that the exhibition is “an effort to strengthen global responsibility-sharing and international cooperation in ensuring the protection of the human rights of Refugees”.
Artist converged from Kenya, Sudan, Tanzania, South Africa, Nigeria and Somalia.
Below are some of the Artworks from the exhibition.

(1) (Reply)

Drawing / Top 10 Best Free HD Graphics Android Game / Where Can I Make An I.D Card In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.