Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying (33617 Views)

23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents / Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days / 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2016
And President Buhari is here holding Nigerians accountable for change he promised them.

Congrat mehn keep on flying.
Re: Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying by AreaFada2: 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nice
Re: Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying by ginggerxy: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
firstolalekan:
[size=18pt]We flying higher[/size]
While
Ipod/biafraudners/FLATINOZ/Ugandanjews keeps HATING cheesy grin
you when hungry wan kill dey fly? Abi na breez dey blow you grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
NCAN make una come o... food don done

Re: Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying by doskie(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Suljosh:
congrats

See what this girl posted online.
she's Kenyan.
Re: Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying by TDonald: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
redcliff:

keep hailing. people are doing things with their lives an you are here hailing. kwantinue. ur children would pick from where u stopped

HARSH grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying by Anselmking: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
happy for him... congrats
Re: Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying by IYANGBALI: 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Yoruba always making Nigeria proud,unlike the flat heads that always go to Asian countries to bring shame to us.

#omoyorubaatatanimio tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying by highbeekeys(m): 11:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Inspirational....I must dowhatever it takes to reach my goal.
Re: Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying by Badtenglish(f): 12:16am On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

Name Confirmed!!!

Are you an Atiku Abubakar. Or why did u displayding her pic
Re: Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying by Tpsworld: 1:00am On Sep 09, 2016
Anyway
Re: Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying by idupaul: 1:42am On Sep 09, 2016
I still don't understand how flying a Cessna makes news ...there a many many Nigerians that have flown cessnas for ages and yet even their wives didn't know the kind of aircraft they flew ....in Aviation flying a Cessna is is like riding a BMX
Re: Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying by manucho: 2:48am On Sep 09, 2016
redcliff:

keep hailing. people are doing things with their lives an you are here hailing. kwantinue. ur children would pick from where u stopped
My brother I tire for some people coming here to check names etc when there are lots of good things to do with ones life or you try to achieve more good things.
Re: Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying by flowjoe: 5:44am On Sep 09, 2016
many more safe landings bro cool
Re: Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying by flowjoe: 6:09am On Sep 09, 2016
idupaul:
I still don't understand how flying a Cessna makes news ...there a many many Nigerians that have flown cessnas for ages and yet even their wives didn't know the kind of aircraft they flew ....in Aviation flying a Cessna is is like riding a BMX
grin grin grin
i couldn't agree more with u

1 Like

Re: Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying by grodt999: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2016
if this is an ibo guy that plane will be packed full with drugs bound for somewhere...
Re: Anthony Oshinuga Fulfills Dream Of Flying by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2016
Suljosh:
congrats

See what this girl posted online.

Height of wickedness for the lecturer..

Height of stupidity for the student..

I cant imagine..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bus Rams Into A Bush On Enugu Road, Somersaults 3 Times, Many Injured (Graphic) / A Nairalander's Experience At Arochukwu Waterfall, Indeed Amazing(photos, Video) / Daniel Henry, A Nigerian, Dies In Mumbai India (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.