Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter (40646 Views)

Nigerians React As President Buhari Resumes Office Today / #BuhariMustGo Trends On Twitter / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by FoRgEteD: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
Twitter is currently on fire after the government launched its "Change Begins With Me" campaign!

Below are some screenshots

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23changebeginswithme&lang=en

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by tyav7: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Na small small

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by FoRgEteD: 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
More

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by kilokeys(m): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
grin

all i can do is laugh... my condition has probably worsened.. but we must vote buhari in 2019...
i need to see hw this folly will end..

shebi we dey tel una that year

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by NOC1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
If I change my mentality and you change yours, believing that I have no other country, allowing other regions to rule, contributing your quota to the Nation by ending over dependence in oil, allowing the best hands to manage our ministries by ending this quota system of promotion.
Treating all region equal. Then Nigeria will be a better place.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by ramdris(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
I agree that change begins with me cos right now, my living condition has changed -vely..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by vicky3(m): 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
Change
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Feraz(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
Even IBB tweeted about change! cheesy

Won't be surprised if he or Abdusalam tries for 2019. grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by NextGovernor(m): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
Most of NIGERIANS didn't ask questions in 2015. See where it has landed us to.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
Buhari is a terrorist

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by anibi9674: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2016
seriously speaking the initiative would have been a good one but it came at the wrong time when Nigerians are hungry and they want to eat. ThankGod we are in a Democratic setting and not the military era if not it would have been WAI. Notwithstanding we should always do the right things.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Mixty: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lol...grin

If you think Change begins with confused Buhari getting some sense, click 'like'.

But if you think Change begins with Buhari calling his violent fulani herdsmen to order, click 'share'

202 Likes 102 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Agimor(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Buhari and the legislature should lead the way by first slashing their salaries and other incentive to reflect the current economy before demanding for change from the masses.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by LesbianBoy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Scam Change undecided

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by greatgod2012(f): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
THIS IS A TOTAL BETRAYAL OF TRUST BY THE SELF ACCLAIMED CHANGE AGENTS.

Why didn't they say this during their campaign period last year.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by greatgod2012(f): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2016
APC and PMB scammed Nigerians when they were shouting change up and down. Now they've said if you want to get the change they promised you while campaigning, you people should change first.

Daylight betrayal!

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by greatgod2012(f): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
I think they need to change their slogan to scam!

APC! Scam!

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by TimeManager(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
I can't believe that IBB at 75 could make so much sense than the so called youths. It must begins with;
NASS,
Bankers,
Civil servants,
Security Agencies,
Private individuals.
kiss the truth!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by 989900: 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
TimeManager:
I can't believe that IBB at 75 could make so much sense than the so called youths. It must begins with;
NASS,
Bankers,
Civil servants,
Security Agencies,
Private individuals.
kiss the truth!

Well said, and of course the president and his vice with declaration of practical personal radical changes at the same time on that platform -- that would have carried a greater weight.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by TimeManager(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
989900:

Well said, and of course the president and his vice with[b]declaration of practical personal radical changes[/b]at the same time on that platform -- that would have carried a greater weight.
I really want to see through this thoughts if you could. How much expectations are we talking about in personal terms. as for me, i think these are two musketeers facing stiffer resistance.
the truth has spoken!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by bitchcrafts: 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Lol. Iranu! Change kor change ni.Abeg, Wetin concern man wey no get money to buy common #50 biscuit concern collecting change ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Phonefanatic: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
NOC1:
If I change my mentality and you change yours, believing that I have no other country, allowing other regions to rule, contributing your quota to the Nation by ending over dependence in oil, allowing the best hands to manage our ministries by ending this quota system of promotion.
Treating all region equal. Then Nigeria will be a better place.

I no wan curse you

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by ivandragon: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2016
all these changing drama would have had more impact if it had been done within the first 3 months when this regime took over the reins of power or better still, if it had made it part if its campaign.

right now, it looks like an afterthought...

like it has run out of ideas & has decided to shift the challenge of leading to the followers...

if it took then 1 year + to come up with this, I wonder how long it will take them to get the economy to pre- may 2015 levels...

God bless Nigeria & Nigerians.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by omanifrank(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
ok na
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by herzern(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
That Emeka ehnnn grin....

He's riqht tho.....

If #ChanqeBeqinsWithMe.....then....I should have voted for myself.....

Buh....I casted my vote for PMB in '15.....

Riqht now!.....PMB is a G.O.A.T....

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Thisis2raw(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Is Buhari still campaigning that #changebeginswithme

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Vaxt(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
ALL I CAN SAY , NAIJA POLITICS NA LEGAL FRAUD

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by bignero: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
land for lease
Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
The greatest mistake of my life.
VOTING APC & BUHARI.
God pls forgive me!!!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by IsaacBuchi(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
Rotfl.... Nigerian's are damn wicked even Babaginda joined the comic relieve

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by eyeview: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
Join us as we tweeet #buharimustgo

Let's get it viral

31 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As #ChangeBeginsWith Me Trends On Twitter by Dani4tech(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2016
I c0ncur...kinda true though...una d0n start again... undecided
positive or neqative change?
A questi0n Niqerians neglected during the electi0n...
Change will always be c0nstant...till 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caterpillar Used For Road Construction - Submerged In Flood After Rainfall. PICS / Laughter As Ngige Taunts Peter Obi At The Tribunal Over ‘Server’ Claim / Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.