Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Nursing Students And Aspirants - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nursing Students And Aspirants (12152 Views)

UCH Endorses Wearing Of Hijab By Nursing Students / 37 Kano Nursing Students In Egypt Will Return Home Over Poor Performance / Nnamdi Azikiwe Medical Students And Aspirants / Pre-science Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
IssyGenius:
what is the structure of five years degree? how many years for pre clinical and clinical.. courses u offer

For nursing?
I am not sure about that but you can check the university's website. I think they post information about the course structure.
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by amly6(f): 2:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
IssyGenius:
what is the structure of five years degree? how many years for pre clinical and clinical.. courses u offer
four years in school during that you go for clinical rotation during the long semester,then one year intership after that you graduate.
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by abdulramanOla1: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nursing in ABU Zaria is cool but boring.. sad
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
abdulramanOla1:
Nursing in ABU Zaria is cool but boring.. sad

How so? What year are you in?
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by abdulramanOla1: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
No class fr nursing students in ur first n scnd yr..so u run up n down
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
^^ So you don't take theory courses? When do you go for clinical then?
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by amly6(f): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2016
Contact17:
^^ So you don't take theory courses? When do you go for clinical then?
you take theory courses during the school period or sesmeter.then clinical during the holiday
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by TheArchangel(f): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2016
First and second years are for preclinicals. GST courses, anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, microbiology, clinical chemistry and the whole nine yards.
From third year is clinical nursing studies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by amly6(f): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2016
TheArchangel:
First and second years are for preclinicals. GST courses, anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, microbiology, clinical chemistry and the whole nine yards.
yea thats true.Pls what's the name of your uni?can you share your full experience studying nursing;was it easy for you?.just tell us everything
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2016
TheArchangel:

Thanks for the info!
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by TheArchangel(f): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
amly6:
yea thats true.Pls what's the name of your uni?can you share your full experience studying nursing;was it easy for you?.just tell us everything
I want to remain anonymous wink
The training was tedious if you understand why you are there in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2016
Who else can relate?

Was in the meltdown stage last week.....moving on to the studying stage today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2016
The feeling you get when you finish clinical early

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by NurEmperor(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
1forall ,
CrazyMan
lalasticlala
bro seun
desy24444
HaneefahRN
ferdinandurian
Olusanm
luvissweet2f
Cholls
RaeMystix
feyimen
lanxebony
Nzeh12
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by amly6(f): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
NurEmperor:
1forall , CrazyMan lalasticlala bro seun desy24444 HaneefahRN ferdinandurian Olusanm luvissweet2f Cholls RaeMystix feyimen lanxebony Nzeh12
thanks dear
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Are there any students who have taken mental health or have been in a psychiatric ward? Can you share your experience please?

1 Like

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by HONemmaEke: 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
in the first place I thank everyone who has contributed to this thread, i would like to share few from my story,i gain admission to the polytechnic Ibadan November 2013,where I opt-in for science laboratory technology, but unfortunately I was given building technology, I have no option than to go,after my program last year with the aim of doing direct entry to a university but it did not work, I am planning to obtain another jamb,which I can choose health course which I wanted to do in the first place. I am now thinking heavily whether to go for nursing science or not,I need serious advice from you guys. am emmanel
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by jnichole(m): 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
please house who knows hw possible it is to switch from physiology yo nursing in unizik
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
HONemmaEke:
in the first place I thank everyone who has contributed to this thread, i would like to share few from my story,i gain admission to the polytechnic Ibadan November 2013,where I opt-in for science laboratory technology, but unfortunately I was given building technology, I have no option than to go,after my program last year with the aim of doing direct entry to a university but it did not work, I am planning to obtain another jamb,which I can choose health course which I wanted to do in the first place. I am now thinking heavily whether to go for nursing science or not,I need serious advice from you guys. am emmanel

Honestly, it depends on you.

Are you passionate about nursing?
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
jnichole:
please house who knows hw possible it is to switch from physiology yo nursing in unizik

I have no idea.

cc: amly6
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2016
snapscore:

I have no idea.

Hey sweetie. I accidentally pressed no for the shahaada tag and now I can't comment on the whole section cry
I've sent you email sis and sorry for disturbing op.
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2016
Pinkdiamondz:

Hey sweetie. I accidentally pressed no for the shahaada tag and now I can't comment on the whole section cry
I've sent you email sis and sorry for disturbing op.

Responded kiss
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by jnichole(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Good evening house i just lost my dad please if there is anyway i can get help i will be glad i just paid my acceptance fee recently in unizik
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by lanxebony(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2016
Any news on council exam , when will the result come o , we can't wait and any news about the posting you guys are.
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by lanxebony(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Psychiatry is interesting, when you have different typesof mental illness, such as schizophrenia to bipolar well for me it's boring cause you won't be ablecos practice your normal general nursing procedure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by barbiee: 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Please can someone let me know when the entrance form from their school of nursing is on sale? I have a friend that wants to study Nursing. Thanks
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
barbiee:
Please can someone let me know when the entrance form from their school of nursing is on sale? I have a friend that wants to study Nursing. Thanks

I am not sure how credible this is but

https://www.nairaland.com/2684332/delta-state-school-nursing-form

https://www.nairaland.com/2759863/fmc-ido-ekiti-school-nursing
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by barbiee: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Nursing Students And Aspirants by lanxebony(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nursing form is not always out during this period cos the pts students are still preparing for their weeding (6mnts) exam. And only post basic form is likely to be out by now, sch of nursing will be out around May and admission starts Oct.
Don't let anyone lie to u or put up any number for u to call. Scammers are everywhere, beware. Visit nursingworldnigeria.com for nursing admission and news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Do After JAMB / Can I Work And Pursue A Degree At The Same Time? / Over 1.6 Million Candidates Register For JAMB 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.