Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:02 PM

4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo (4786 Views)

21 SEO Tips To Boost Your Blog Posts On The Search Engine [Infographic] / On-page SEO: 10 Techniques To Optimize Your Blog Posts / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Sharing Adsense With A Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by techinfong: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
Many seems to downgrade the magic of sharing posts on social Media.They count it as as a mere child play.You are wrong "There are are outstanding benefits" of sharing your posts on social media

1.Increase Traffic : If you are the type that have many followers on twitter,it will be of benefit to you if you start sharing your blog posts,if i could recall vividly about last year when i opened a forum,then my twitter followers aren't even up to 50 but when i share on twitter only at least i will get a minimum of 8 clicks talkless of you having 10,000 followers

2.Update your tweets : One outstanding benefit of sharing your post is that at same time you hunt for traffic your tweets will be increasing which will keep your blog alive. Many don't really enjoy tweeting,tweeting and tweeting all the time but they want to keep their tweets updated.Sharing
your posts is like using a stone to kill a bird.

3.Increase Likes : When you share your blog topics that solve your follower problems,your likes will increase and such person will even want to know more about your blog and may later on become a unique vistor on your blog

4.Increase Backlinks : Backlink is a major factor we can't just put aside when we talk of blogging we all know that,sharing your posts will give you a step ahead above your competitors when you share and change some social media settings like adding your description for twitter and Facebook
source : http://techinfo.com.ng/2016/09/08/benefits-sharing-blog-posts-social-medias/

3 Likes

Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by cmacs(m): 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by sexychocho(f): 6:23am On Sep 10, 2016
Kk
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by GossipHeart(m): 6:23am On Sep 10, 2016
WHICH ONE YOU DEY?

1. Buhari said he would pay unemployed citizens. You clapped. He said he cannot pay unemployed citizens. You also clapped.

2. Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. You clapped. He later paid subsidy. You clapped again.

3. When he removed all road blocks. You clapped.
When he reinstalled road blocks. You also clapped.

4. When he relocated military command to North East. You clapped. He returned military command back. You clapped.

5. He said he would never devalue the Naira. You clapped. He devalued the Naira. You clapped.

6. He said he would not have the office of
the first lady. You clapped. He has the office of the first lady. You clapped.

7. He said he will make N1 equals to $1. You clapped. $1 is officially equal N420. You are still
clapping.

8.He said he will make petrol price to N40, you clapped, now petrol price is N145, you clapped.

9. He said he will end Boko Haram insurgencies 3 months into his regime, you clapped with joy. He later said in it will be pure in December when the rains stop. You clapped hopefully. Today, Boko Haram is still killing people. You are there, still clapping.

10. He said he would turn all presidential jets
to national carrier. You clapped. Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping.

11. He said he would build one new refinery
each year. You clapped. Its getting to two years, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping.

Isn't it glaring that there is a very big problem with this government and you're their mumu! Olodo rabata! That's who you are! You've been caught by their broom stick voodoo. If this isn't sorcery wat else could it be?
BE DELIVERED IN Jesus NAME! AMEEEN!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 6:27am On Sep 10, 2016
Maintenance of Presidential Fleet has Cost FG N5bn in 15 Months – Punch

http://sabipeepz.com.ng/news/maintenance-of-presidential-fleet-has-cost-fg-n5bn-in-15-months-punch/
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by bolt000(m): 6:28am On Sep 10, 2016
Hmm
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by agwom(m): 6:30am On Sep 10, 2016
hmm
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by zangiff(m): 6:33am On Sep 10, 2016
traffic all the way but social media traffic doesn't convert much
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 10, 2016
Buhari sef
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by Montaque(m): 6:34am On Sep 10, 2016
Social Medias You mods should be working with a dictionary
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2016
confirm. Sometimes ago i only post on blog without sharing on social media and i will wait for visitors to come not knowing they won't until i start sharing to various social media platform that traffic start increasing, then i knew you don't just blog only you must also share your blog and its content.
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by ipledge10(m): 6:40am On Sep 10, 2016
Promoting website on Facebook also works like magic, I did for 2days, the difference was huge
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 10, 2016
Usa adsense for sale
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by hahn(m): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2016
zangiff:
traffic all the way but social media traffic doesn't convert much

This is the first time I am hearing this. Social media really helps my business though. Share your challenges, let's learn smiley
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by fingard02k(m): 7:07am On Sep 10, 2016
nice
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by Divepen1(m): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2016
our saving grace at www.nigerianwritershub.com has been our fb page
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by weblord1900: 7:16am On Sep 10, 2016
Ok
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by mrlongtin31: 7:19am On Sep 10, 2016
GossipHeart:
WHICH ONE YOU DEY?

1. Buhari said he would pay unemployed citizens. You clapped. He said he cannot pay unemployed citizens. You also clapped.

2. Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. You clapped. He later paid subsidy. You clapped again.

3. When he removed all road blocks. You clapped.
When he reinstalled road blocks. You also clapped.

4. When he relocated military command to North East. You clapped. He returned military command back. You clapped.

5. He said he would never devalue the Naira. You clapped. He devalued the Naira. You clapped.

6. He said he would not have the office of
the first lady. You clapped. He has the office of the first lady. You clapped.

7. He said he will make N1 equals to $1. You clapped. $1 is officially equal N420. You are still
clapping.

8.He said he will make petrol price to N40, you clapped, now petrol price is N145, you clapped.

9. He said he will end Boko Haram insurgencies 3 months into his regime, you clapped with joy. He later said in it will be pure in December when the rains stop. You clapped hopefully. Today, Boko Haram is still killing people. You are there, still clapping.

10. He said he would turn all presidential jets
to national carrier. You clapped. Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping.

11. He said he would build one new refinery
each year. You clapped. Its getting to two years, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping.

Isn't it glaring that there is a very big problem with this government and you're their mumu! Olodo rabata! That's who you are! You've been caught by their broom stick voodoo. If this isn't sorcery wat else could it be?
BE DELIVERED IN Jesus NAME! AMEEEN!

he said he will never borrow from world bank,IMF etc.You clapped, now he has gone ahead to approve borrowing for the next 20 years, are you still clapping??
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by lajoshua: 7:32am On Sep 10, 2016
yess social media is a good way to generate traffic... I use that for my blog @ www.voiceofaudacity.com and it works...

do you want to learn how to boost traffic to your blog?? quote me
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2016
Gidimasters2:
Usa adsense for sale

How much?
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2016
GloriaSabipeepz:

How much?
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by trueking: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2016
Na wao, I have observed most threads on blogging do not have a very large audience, up till now this one has only 931 views, to me it means many people are not interested in blogging, which is good for those who are.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by Rick9(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2016
Nice
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by raziboi(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2016
Yeah it works!!
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by Sincerelyme(f): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2016
[quote author=lajoshua post=49228446]yess social media is a good way to generate traffic... I use that for my blog @ www.voiceofaudacity.com and it works...

do you want to learn how to boost traffic to your blog?? quote me[/quote
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by Toluwani111: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2016
That works a lot on www.dailyschoolgist..com
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by lajoshua: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2016
Sincerelyme:

Quoted
do you mind... add me up on bbm 5EF78E70
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by Schoolguy9(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
My blog can testify to it.
Http://juspos..com
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by henshj(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
Do anyone knows how to copy a post from a blog to another website? plssssssss i need response
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by Opistorincos(m): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
@op, it seems social media backlink doesnt count
Re: 4 Benefits Of Sharing Your Blog Posts On Social Media - Techinfo by trueking: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2016
My blog loading.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Ways To Generate Blog Topics You Can Write About / How Reliable Are Nigerian Web Hosting Companies? / Javascript For Beginners - Learn How To Script Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.