Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,325 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This (103614 Views)

Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam / Photo Of The Kenyan Student Expelled From School Over "Occultic Drawing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by divineRx(f): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
Kenyans are d most stupid pple on earth..wat a show of shame
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by SpaxeX(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ha

Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by 99foxxy(f): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
Useless girl with low life esteem. must a lecturer lay you for grades? anyway, not new but i will try my best and if you fail me, we will meet at the Senate gathering and i will dam defend myself. lecturers so annoying to girls with shallow brains.
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by Kazrem(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
Lolololll. Shameless.
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by alexvic12: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
Kenyans and sex related issues be like

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by xcuggsm(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
potolistic:
Lol
E for ejaculation
C for gonorrhea
B for pregnancy
A for Hiv Aids

What nursery school did you attend sef? I bet it's Zukerbag Nursery School, Onitsha.

E is for EGG

Even Lalasticlala knows that one. sad
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by fortunechy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
end time pple
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by jay7(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Kenya Again?
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by k00lxpert(m): 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
THIS GIRLS DONT EVEN HAVE MANNERS ANY MORE
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by kunlegboye(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
What more can I say?....Things like this only happen in Kenya!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Drunkinlove:
Analyticengine,holy guy ni
I know I holy pass u sha.
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by Excuzeme: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
mhiz:
She's grade A crazy

When her mates were busy studying overnight, she was busy hopping from bed to bed.
I am sure she is the type that forms "Big Girl" on campus.
In fact, by her own admission, she is selling her womanhood for Marks!
She is even worse than a love-Peddler, at least those ones come out straight and take money upfront. undecided

I dont even know what makes her think that thing within her legs, is worth an A-grade?
She is not even asking for C or D, imagine?

if l were the University authority, l will dismiss this kind of girl from the school immediately.

As for the Lecturer, he should be ready to forfeit one years pay, otherwise he goes to jail for six months for admitting that he would have given her an "A", if he had ejaculated inside! shocked shocked
That's a horrible reason for that decision. he should have said "No punnany deserves more than an E-grade, while others are working hard for an A-grade".

But it serves the girl right, and other people like her who want to short-circuit the system while others are toiling day and night.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by samuelUMOH(m): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
Kenya and Shame ful acts are like bread and butter .
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by Pebcak: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by Chrysz(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
The fact dat u can't use ur head to get wat u want than using ur body, that is d price.
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by odogwu9(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Lalasticlala come and see somebody's daughter embarassed

Yes na dear..he spanked you and gave you E..E for Ejaculation...Next time let him Arrive inside or Bath inside..So he will give you an A or B..# Nonsense, Gerrout hia mehn...
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by Feanah(f): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
saintfellow:
hehe what should i take easy?
maybe she was joking but if its a serious matter, then her school need to expel her and sack the lecturer.

Exactly,your head dey there
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by Italian4040: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Lalasticlala come and see somebody's daughter embarassed

Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by gbens2000(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
VolTOxic:
What manner of fuckery is this?
mehn! u really cracked me up grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by DedeNkem: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2016
What a wh*ore!
Instead of using her brain to pass, she tried using her p*ussy.
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by datigbogirl: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
SmellingAnus:
These things are common... Infact lecturers are more sexually harrased these days through provocative dressing and direct approach by some female students that will say "i am ready to do anything , just pass me...

Na ds kain tin dey ginger me to teach.... Free & fresh pvssy for a pvssy-addict like me..... She'll suck my dvck, my bvlls and lick my anus..... Before i destroy the pvssy....

Teaching loading!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by antieverything(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
youmour:
I don make up my mind since not to get a GF, vaselin stil dey do the job, meanwhile one homeboy go dey somewhere dey reason how to propose this one.. Smh
Lwkmd!
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by antieverything(m): 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2016
Wh0res everywhere i tells ya
Kenya
K=Konji Lords!
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
She is a total failure!! Imagine even to open her legs she cant get C grade in that one. angry
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by Akinaukwa: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Miss Keziah Onyeokike alias Blockhead, we hail you. E is for Emure, Ewu.
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by teamobanabo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
Negodu ur her life anya first.....
#endtimers
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by placeofallure(f): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
VolTOxic:
What manner of fuckery is this?

ROTFL............The funniest meme I've seen on Nairaland. so far.
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by Drunkinlove(f): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

I know I holy pass u sha.

hahahahahahaha,i know cos i dey see u for church everyday nd u follow for those evangelist wey dey preach for our street early in d morning.
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by youngbillionair: 5:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
U were sent to school to and not to be sleeping with lecturers to pass exams. Manage the grade

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by Youngtrice(m): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
E for Ejaculation.

Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by richard69(m): 5:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
F for F_ck
Re: Kenyan Student Had Sex With Her Lecturer & He Gave Her 'E', Then She Did This by Orikinla(m): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
Kenyans again?
E for Ejaculation. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Number Comes After Trillion? See The Name Of The World Largest Numbers / University Of Lagos 2012/2013 Admission{unilag} / Complete Neco June_ July 2012/2013 Exam Timetable . 136 Nani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.