Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Chewing Gum And Sticking It Underneath Pews, Chairs, Etc. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Chewing Gum And Sticking It Underneath Pews, Chairs, Etc. (430 Views)

Where Can I Buy Yoruba Beaded Chairs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chewing Gum And Sticking It Underneath Pews, Chairs, Etc. by moriton(m): 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
For a start I chew gums a lot no thanks to my mentor Alex Ferguson grin , however my question is what's with the culture of people chewing gum and instead of finding a proper place to dispose it. They instead find it easy to stick it underneath chairs, desk, pews, tables, et al.

For instance, a class was really boring today so to keep my self busy and not sleep I just ran my hands underneath the pews only to find a substantial amount of gums. Funny enough, the same scenario played out today during evening mass. People dy chew gum for church too. Why can't the gum be disposed of properly?.

(1) (Reply)

More Than 2,000 Guests Visit Me Daily – Ooni / Can Still Attempt To Land An NFL Roster / Sports Are Usually Governed By A Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.