Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan (7317 Views)

The Airtel N50 For 1.5G Has Been Suspended / WOW! Airtel Offers N50 For 1.5GB Data Subscription / Airtel Introduces 1.5g For ₦1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by chumakk: 4:35am On Sep 09, 2016
One word: They can't fund the plan the first place. If you remember they stop it at the launch time, deduct customers money without giving them data and now they increase the price from 50 to 200 without informing customers then getting back some money they have lost. And another reason is airtel is managed by very untrustworthy team and CEO. If you place high value on morals and right way of business pls don't work with them they will teach how to lie and cheat. Their customer care agents are sounding like reboot now " your issue will be resolved in next 12 hours". Pls avoid them if you do contract business because they might not paid you by the end of day. I want to use this opportunity to thank etisalat, they seems to be losing in this data war but they haven't cheat on their customers, promise something and pull back like crooked airtel network and for having the best customer agent that can give you free mins when they offend you.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by Rozaystunna(m): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2016
Everything about airtel is fraud, network service, data plans all scams

4 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by FunkyMetahuman: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2016
airtel is just too fradulent..
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by KellyFORMAT(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2016
Airtel and fraud u know d pics tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by wilnaira(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2016
Airtel night plan of 1.5GB is now N200, see full details

http://www.nairabit.com/2016/09/airtel-smarttrybe-night-plan-now-n200.html

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by Abdulsamiuh(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2016
I don't know how genuine this is because I still did the night plan and for N50... [/color][color=#000099]
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2016
It was after they chopped my N1500 for blackberry sub (3gig) even after swapping to another airtel sim, That's when my eyes clear. Na so I comot my airtel sim jejely and put it in my wallet. Etisalat is the way forward.
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by Paragon001(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2016
KellyFORMAT:
Airtel and fraud u know d pics tongue
Lolll... One word for airtel: Scam!

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by Bratking(m): 11:31am On Sep 09, 2016
it's still working. subbed thrice early this morning.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by joseph214(m): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2016
And airtel disappoints again.
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by WalkerMichael(m): 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
I still did the 25maira for 500mb. Though, I got failed request trying to subscribe for the 50naira own. Airtel shaa
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by WaterDrunkard: 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
I thought it was a joke undecided
The only plan I was hoping on to download movies

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by Greatzeus(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2016
chumakk:
One word: They can't fund the plan the first place. If you remember they stop it at the launch time, deduct customers money without giving them data and now they increase the price from 50 to 200 without informing customers then getting back some money they have lost. And another reason is airtel is managed by very untrustworthy team and CEO. If you place high value on morals and right way of business pls don't work with them they will teach how to lie and cheat. Their customer care agents are sounding like reboot now " your issue will be resolved in next 12 hours". Pls avoid them if you do contract business because they might not paid you by the end of day. I want to use this opportunity to thank etisalat, they seems to be losing in this data war but they haven't cheat on their customers, promise something and pull back like crooked airtel network and for having the best customer agent that can give you free mins when they offend you.
Calm down,Airtel is a biz firm,their number objective is Profit maximation.I used the N50/1.5gb night plan a lot, but I never for once think it will be permanent.
Common, even if it lasted a week,they tried,there is no where else in the world that you could get 1.5gb for N50. Check it up.Cost of running biz as increased recently yet these telecom giants still bring cheaper data day by day.
Since I was born and have been living in this country, cost of data is the only thing that has been decreasing without going up again.
I know they have made lots up money from Nigerians, but also there are companies out there in other sector who have made so much yet,their products keep increasing in prices.
We don't have to open thread for every minor issue to discredit these telecom firms,appreciate them once in a whole.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by Functionoftime(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
Bratking:
it's still working. subbed thrice early this morning.

WalkerMichael:
I still did the 25maira for 500mb. Though, I got failed request trying to subscribe for the 50naira own. Airtel shaa
I think their problem is inconsistency
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by chumakk: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
Greatzeus:

Calm down,Airtel is a biz firm,their number objective is Profit maximation.I used the N50/1.5gb night plan a lot, but I never for once think it will be permanent.
Common, even if it lasted a week,they tried,there is no where else in the world that you could get 1.5gb for N50. Check it up.Cost of running biz as increased recently yet these telecom giants still bring cheaper data day by day.
Since I was born and have been living in this country, cost of data is the only thing that has been decreasing without going up again.
I know they have made lots up money from Nigerians, but also there are companies out there in other sector who have made so much yet,their products keep increasing in prices.
We don't have to open thread for every minor issue to discredit these telecom firms,appreciate them once in a whole.
So business should wake up one day and chnage price without informing the customers? Is it charity they are running to make offer in the first place. They could deactivated the code if they couldn't send a text to the users as the price was changed.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by oyetpel(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
Greatzeus:

Fu¢k off.

10 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by 9jaInformation: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
they should have allowed this plan to last before killing it with style

http://www.naijainformation.com/2016/09/how-airtel-increased-15gb-for-n50-night.html
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by AnodaIT(m): 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
Airtel sha
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by lastmessenger: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
I like airtel
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 10, 2016
Greatzeus:

They are thieves especially MTN.
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 10, 2016
Just realized they made this change.
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by Machogan(m): 1:23am On Sep 10, 2016
WaterDrunkard:
I thought it was a joke undecided The only plan I was hoping on to download movies
me too,I don't even know which cheap sub I could now do self
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by THUNDAR(m): 5:27am On Sep 10, 2016
chumakk:
[s]One word: They can't fund the plan the first place. If you remember they stop it at the launch time, deduct customers money without giving them data and now they increase the price from 50 to 200 without informing customers then getting back some money they have lost. And another reason is airtel is managed by very untrustworthy team and CEO. If you place high value on morals and right way of business pls don't work with them they will teach how to lie and cheat. Their customer care agents are sounding like reboot now " your issue will be resolved in next 12 hours". Pls avoid them if you do contract business because they might not paid you by the end of day. I want to use this opportunity to thank etisalat, they seems to be losing in this data war but they haven't cheat on their customers, promise something and pull back like crooked airtel network and for having the best customer agent that can give you free mins when they offend you.[/s]

Nice Speech! at least you could go and start your own service Providing company! still rocking airtel
#Free Basics
#20gb Social Bundle
#25 naira night plan

# Airtel I Thank you for that 1.5gb night plan even the price has been increased, at least I was able to update my system's software, downloaded a lot of movie, was watching YouTube like it's a free to air channel, downloaded so many tutorials, attended many online classes! used up almost 50gb in 2 weeks! I know Nigerians especially d unlearned ones will never appreciate But some of us are different so we Thank you n hope for more in d future!

7 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by chumakk: 5:32am On Sep 10, 2016
THUNDAR:

Nice Speech! at least you could go and start your own service Providing company! still rocking airtel
#Free Basics
#20gb Social Bundle
#25 naira night plan
#160mb free

Free basics is a facebook project. If not, airtel would have changed it.
20g is a scam. They are giving 200mb now.
25 naira was first provided by MTN.
160mb free? Is it what is making you to defend a fraud network

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by THUNDAR(m): 5:42am On Sep 10, 2016
chumakk:

Free basics is a facebook project. If not, airtel would have changed it.
20g is a scam. They are giving 200mb now.
25 naira was first provided by MTN.
160mb free? Is it what is making you to defend a fraud network

so why you de cry? if I was giving you something and decided to stop giving you What would you do? fight me? keyboard warrior, go Sue them na!
Naija too like free things

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by WaterDrunkard: 6:56am On Sep 10, 2016
Machogan:

me too,I don't even know which cheap sub I could now do self
I will manage the #25 for 500mb for now
Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by chumakk: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2016
THUNDAR:

so why you de cry? if I was giving you something and decided to stop giving you What would you do? fight me? keyboard warrior, go Sue them na!
This is a good idea. To sue them. Companies in nigeria will be begin to behave well when they are sued for cheating their customers. Imagine recieving 50 to 100 law suit every month and settling millions in demages every month then they will think well before cheating. Airtel amb, i paid for the service and wasn't given free of charge. We can see what happens when people are abused regularly and they believe that's way life is. Pls lawyers in the house, can we sue companies like airtel and what are the process and cost of filling a case as a customer of a company. NCC is not doing their job so let's try court.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Airtel Stopped The N50 For 1.5G Night Plan by chumakk: 7:25am On Sep 10, 2016
THUNDAR:

This is a good idea. To sue them. Companies in nigeria will begin to behave well when they are sued for cheating their customers. Imagine recieving 50 to 100 law suit every month and settling millions in demages every month then they will think well before cheating. Airtel amb THUNDAR, i paid for the service and wasn't given free of charge. We can see what happens when people are abused regularly and they believe that's way life is. Pls lawyers in the house, can we sue companies like airtel and what are the process and cost of filling a case as a customer of a company. NCC is not doing their job so let's try court.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Activation Of Internet On Blackberry With Airtel Network - How Do I Go About It? / Modern Combat 5 Internet Error / The Oppo Thread (oppo Users: Oppof11pro, Oppok1, Oppo A5s.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.