Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] (38604 Views)

Grazia Magazine Edits Lupita Nyongo Dark Skin & Hair. She Calls Them Out / "Why Do Men Bleach?" - Joe Abah After Spotting Bobrisky / Tiwa Savage Spotting New Rastafarian Hairstyle [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Dinhodinho(m): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2016
Truth Of The Matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 09, 2016
I just love her boobs wink wink

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by martineinstein(m): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2016
and some ladies wont learn
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by emerged01(m): 7:30am On Sep 09, 2016
Olosho self don dey repent, e ramain our politicians
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Akalia(m): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2016
All ah see is a LovePeddler
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Akalia(m): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2016
HateU2:
lesbian alert
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2016
Akalia:
lesbian alert
undecided undecided
I can't admire nice boobs again ni undecided
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by femi4: 7:39am On Sep 09, 2016
ireneony:
To be frank, she is now ugly.
She better stick with bleaching
I was waiting for this immediately I saw tour moniker
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by ireneony(f): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2016
femi4:
I was waiting for this immediately I saw tour moniker
sigh. ..
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by femi4: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2016
HateU2:
hey...leave the boobs for men

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Akalia(m): 7:41am On Sep 09, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
I can't admire nice boobs again ni undecided
hmm, Am sure u will like to handle one too. I know ur type.
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by femi4: 7:42am On Sep 09, 2016
ireneony:
sigh. ..
kiss gud morning
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by ireneony(f): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2016
femi4:
kiss gud morning
morning! smiley
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2016
femi4:
hey...leave the boobs for men
Na only you get boobs ni cool. Ladies admire each other's boobs as well
Akalia:
hmm, Am sure u will like to handle one too. I know ur type.
Mr man undecided, we do that always. And with your mentality, I give up angry
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by englishmart(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2016
sukkot:
WHEN WILL YOU RECEIVE SENSE NA ?
gerarahere mehn

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Akalia(m): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2016
HateU2:
Na only you get boobs ni cool. Ladies admire each other's boobs as wellMr man undecided, we do that always. And with your mentality, I give up angry
so if I admire another man's dick and handle it just the way u roll with the boobs, is justifiable?
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by switmay32(f): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2016
Wow!
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by femi4: 7:47am On Sep 09, 2016
HateU2:
Na only you get boobs ni cool. Ladies admire each other's boobs as well
That interesting, I m only aware of the ass.
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by ifeomaekol(f): 7:49am On Sep 09, 2016
This one suits her better---hot chocolate.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2016
Akalia:
so if I admire another man's dick and handle it just the way u roll with the boobs, is justifiable?
are you telling me that you don't admire your friend's diick that are bigger than your own undecided undecided.

We ladies always do that. We even compare it undecided
femi4:
That interesting, I m only aware of the ass.
I personally don't like big ass jare but boobs mehn cheesy. I love it round and beautiful without stretch marks and this lady's boobs is a 'perfect example tongue. Nice cleavage also wink
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Akalia(m): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2016
HateU2:
are you telling me that you don't admire your friend's diick that are bigger than your own undecided undecided.

We ladies always do that. We even compare it undecidedI personally don't like big ass jare but boobs mehn cheesy. I love it round and beautiful without stretch marks and this lady's boobs is a 'perfect example tongue. Nice cleavage also wink
lol, u got me on this one. Enjoy your day.
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by prettyslimme(f): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2016
reading through some comments here and I can now certify that you can't please anybody.all I sayn negative things about dis transformation will still be d ones to pick on girls who decide to bleach to look good. she bleach unable talk, she no bleach una still talk. so in life just do Wat suits u.
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2016
Akalia:
wink cheesy smiley
I win cheesy
Enjoy your day too
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by femi4: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2016
HateU2:

We ladies always do that. We even compare it undecidedI personally don't like big ass jare but boobs mehn cheesy. I love it round and beautiful without stretch marks and this lady's boobs is a 'perfect example tongue. Nice cleavage also wink
lmao...see description.
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by femi4: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2016
prettyslimme:
reading through some comments here and I can now certify that you can't please anybody.all I sayn negative things about dis transformation will still be d ones to pick on girls who decide to bleach to look good. she bleach unable talk, she no bleach una still talk. so in life just do Wat suits u.
Do what's best for you
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by sukkot: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2016
Akalia:
dayummmm nigga, akalia so you admire your friends dick ? Akalia you need to be flogged with lanyard laced with ata rodo and tatashe
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2016
She's still smoking hot
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by sisisioge: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2016
Wow! See transition! Thank God no damage is left here o.

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2016
femi4:
lmao...see description.

cheesy cheesy
Who no like better thing smiley
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by haibe(m): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2016
U sure this isnt before she started bleaching? U cant just get dark this quick
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by obailala(m): 8:04am On Sep 09, 2016
jessiecah:
When you're fine, you're fine....
I swear... she was fine as pawpaw and she's also fine as an ebony. Too bad she just chose to be controversial.
Re: Maheeda Spotting New Dark Skin Weeks After She Quits Bleaching [PICS] by Kennitrust(m): 8:05am On Sep 09, 2016
rascal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yaa Jackson: If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me / Goodbye America, Hello London As Banky W and Adesua Etomi Jet Out (photos) / Top 8 Nollywood Stars That Died In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.