Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message (28278 Views)

Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda Shares Photo With Her Daughter / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by TunezMediaBlog: 5:28am On Sep 09, 2016
Veteran Nollywood actress and show host, Monalisa Chinda and her hubby, Victor Coker had their white wedding at Santorini in Greece on September 1st 2016.

The actress has taken to her social media page to thank, family, friends, fans and colleagues that supported her throughout the wedding journey with prayers and messages.

She also had special thanks for people that followed her to far away Greece to support her with their presence.

She shared a photo of her stunning wedding dress and said;

#MonalisaChindaAndVictorCoker #September1st2016 the day the Lord completed the good work He started..Glory be to God..to you my beloved fans, family, colleagues and friends. thank you all for your prayers, your good will messages. We appreciate them all.

To our families, friends and colleagues who were able to make it to #SantoriniGreece to witness the occasion, we thank the Almighty for journey mercies as God was fully involved.

Having people travelling Miles from their various destinations to attend our wedding... may the good Lord bless you all abundantly from this day onwards in Jesus Name amen..for those who couldn't make it but has been supportive throughout, we say thanks as well. We know you would have given your all to be part of this.

Thanks again and God bless you all!

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/monalisa-chinda-sends-thankful-message.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKGn5_Kg58-/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by AngryNigerian(m): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2016
Congratz shaa...but my candid advice, just hide your marriage now ooo, hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Smellymouth: 7:04am On Sep 09, 2016
You traveled to Santorini, Greece for your wedding..

You nor give us Jollof rice chop..

Why?

9 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 09, 2016
you carry wedding go greece......well e no consign me.....lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2016
The Pictures looks kinda Ancient like it was taken in the 60's or something

Not my business however..I wish u HML and I pray u don't bolt out of d marriage like ur fellow Yeyebrities celebrities do when the going gets tougher!

4 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:23am On Sep 09, 2016
tank God for her
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by herzern(m): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2016
Me....waitinq for Genevieve....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Lukmann1: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2016
See this 0ld mother, any small things, I they will broadcasted it to the who world and later they will came back and cried for break ups angry

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by aninexzy(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2016
Congrats to her
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Slymonster(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2016
was this the now wedding or the before wedding because the camera quality doesn't click

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2016
Santorini kiss. One of the places I'll love to visit smiley
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Bettylurv(f): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2016
Wish u ol the best Mona
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by MadCow1: 10:25am On Sep 09, 2016
Smellymouth:
You traveled to Santorini, Greece for your wedding..

You nor give us Jollof rice chop..

Why?

Destination Wedding na Cheap Wedding o!

Only you, your Bride and if money dey you and her parents.. Total Money no pass 3 Million.

But if you do Naija wedding.. 3 million na budget to take hire motor to pack people from all the villages of Nigeria take show the wedding. grin

14 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by izzykingsley(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2016
Taking your wedding 2 Greece won't stop it's from crashing lipsrsealed anyway I wish you success in your marriage

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by italianjob(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2016
d hubby is cute.i pray d marriage last anyway.looking at Mona,she looks unbendable and proud.well looks can b deceptive sha.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by myners007: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2016
Congrats but please stay in this marriage and dont emulate Jennifer Lopez who married more than three men.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Hemanwel(m): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2016
Bia,Victor Coker (sounds like the name of a footballer),did you think about it very well that this is the cross you want to carry and the Congo you want to shine till you will go back to your Maker?I nor wan hear say Olympus don fall for inside room oh!

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by hazyfm1: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by dapsoneh: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2016
Apy 4 her,, aaunty genny nko?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by emmabest2000(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2016
Lukmann1:
See this 0ld mother, any small things, I they will broadcasted it to the who world and later they will came back and cried for break ups angry
Mallam Lukmann , Face your work oooo

Congrats ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Smellymouth: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2016
MadCow1:

Destination Wedding na Cheap Wedding o!

Only you, your Bride and if money dey you and her parents.. Total Money no pass 3 Million.

But if you do Naija wedding.. 3 million na budget to take hire motor to pack people from all the villages of Nigeria take show the wedding. grin

Hahahahah... Na true u talk boss.. grin

Bag of rice now na #24,000..

Imagine the bags of rice when celebrity like her go buy...
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by BonaVIta(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Why post this rubbish on NL, it should be posted in a Greece's social media.

Thinking the location of you wedding can save your marriage, make you go to heaven or provide food on the table of a hungry Nigerian is the dumbest thing ever, which shouldn't be missing in the Guiness book of records.

I always wonder why this type of things make FP.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by BonaVIta(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2016
IF YOU LIKE MAKE YOUR MARITAL VOWS ON TOP OF PLUTO'S GRAVE, E NO CONSERN ME ...

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by hotdi(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2016
izzykingsley:
Taking your wedding 2 Greece won't stop it's from crashing lipsrsealed anyway I wish you success in your marriage

U be witch?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Titilayooni(f): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2016
AngryNigerian:
Congratz shaa...but my candid advice, just hide your marriage now ooo, hmmm
they won't hear,that's why they have failed marriages. They can't learn from their male counterparts. HML to her

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Frekre(f): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2016
Hmm
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2016
listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2016
Happy Married Life
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2016
Happy Married Life Beautiful Girl.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Lukmann(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2016
emmabest2000:
Mallam Lukmann , Face your work oooo

Congrats ...

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2016
second hand Pussy angry

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Shares Photos From Her Wedding, Sends Thankful Message by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2016
Na for on top water dem de marry now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour And His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophie Okoli Step Out Together / Anna Banner Gorgeous In Her Sunday Outfit / Aki & Paw Paw At The Calabar Carnival 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.