Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll (11095 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Good People Of Romanceland, Please Help Out!! / See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

Sure!....Sure!.....
Saw all the feud aqainst yhu.....
I know yhu aren't fake thouqh!..... Buh Mizzbouqui/waheva he is called is FAKE!!!!....
your thought.. and on what ground?
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

...i trust you cool...
grin grin
what baffels is "why he hasn't done it yet"

lol,I got no answer to your question....smiley
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by herzern(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
kelval:
your thought.. and on what ground?

She expresses herself freely.......

If truly....She's fake....

Trust me!....She will watch her post......
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

Sure!....Sure!.....

Saw all the feud aqainst yhu.....

I know yhu aren't fake thouqh!..... Buh Missbouqui/waheva he is called is FAKE!!!!....

They wanna fued against ME coz that's all they can do... Wailing but no proof... So, they look for errors in my grammar so they can hit me... Especially that worwor guy who licked asses during his campaign juz to win.. Such a loser with yeye mouth. angry
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by RoyalBlak007: 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy of course Suzzie
suzan404:
lol,I got no answer to your question....smiley
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy of course Suzzie
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by herzern(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

They wanna fued against ME coz that's all they can do... Wailing but no proof... So, they look for errors in my grammar so they can hit me... Especially that worwor guy who licked asses during his campaign juz to win.. Such a loser with yeye mouth. angry

Live your life!.....

Yhu owe no one explanation.....
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by divineRx(f): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
Nairaland and quarrel be like.... U all know d pic
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

Live your life!.....

Yhu owe no one explanation.....

Tatz what I keep saying.. I don't need to prove to everyone and I don't care who's fake and real here. We're all here to share different thoughts but some yeye mouth wants to make everything a big deal juz bcoz they been rejected on the pm they've sent... grin grin grin
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Hahahahah... All my friends on nl, I didnt meet them juz yesterday boo.. I've been bouncing with them for ages.. cheesy
So, all i can say.. Before u catch others.. Catch me first If u think I'm fake...
LESS TALK. LESS MISTAKE... do it.
hey.. just whatever, uhn? who cares if you fake or not? i dont even wanna know anyone off nl.. its just a forum.. cant waste my precious time tryna bust you dear.. whats the interest? it dont just worth it.. if you fake, congratulations, and if you not, congratulations too.. wish u all the best with your friends. hun? now we are f**king done.. all the best henceforth..

1 Like

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

i dont find her to be fake though.. lota people talk about her fakeness though.. buh i traced her to certain places that prove her realness untill we stop talking.. i even get to know her real name without her telling me..
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by herzern(m): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
kelval:
i dont find her to be fake though.. lota people talk about her fakeness though.. buh i traced her to certain places that prove her realness untill we stop talking.. i even get to know her real name without her telling me..

#CaseClosed!....

Cc; Vizkizz
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by SweetPoison22: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
kelval:
Lol, so you don't have any thing to do than to trace an attention seeker? Just a question grin

3 Likes

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Tatz what I keep saying.. I don't need to prove to everyone and I don't care who's fake and real here. We're all here to share different thoughts but some yeye mouth wants to make everything a big deal juz bcoz they been rejected on the pm they've sent... grin grin grin
pm? at last.. have been expecting that on nl since.. i should let you on a little secret dear.. for you to become a buster, first you need to learn to play along.. am presently playing along a scammer who knows am desperate to leave the country and took the chance.. but one thing this kids dont understand is that am a retired scammer.. i met jesus.. so how can a scammer scam a scammer? pratically impossible and by the way, you not the first gal i met on nl.. i have them all on my social sites lists..
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2016
SweetPoison22:
Lol, so you don't have any thing to do than to trace an attention seeker? Just a question grin
when we talk to few extent dear.. i got to know your realness.. i cant be fooled. i hardly even reply to certain posts and topics.. its funny how they laugh when they see few people taking the bait.. these are things i did in my early years. i know what it feels like.. i always need to confirm your realness before we can really talk or i can reply to your posts/quotes/topics..
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nduxx(m): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
kelval:
your thought..
Lol gringrin
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by stiflerdrug: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
herzern:

U write like a DORK angry

Dorky opinion
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by SweetPoison22: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
kelval:
when we talk to few extent dear.. i got to know your realness.. i cant be fooled. i hardly even reply to certain posts and topics.. its funny how they laugh when they see few people taking the bait.. these are things i did in my early years. i know what it feels like.. i always need to confirm your realness before we can really talk or i can reply to your posts/quotes/topics..
But you should know that NL is full of bullshit nowadays and the "investigative" (tracing others) job some niggas engage in is really not worth it. There are more better and productive things to do rather than tracing someone. cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
kelval:
pm? at last.. have been expecting that on nl since.. i should let you on a little secret dear.. for you to become a buster, first you need to learn to play along.. am presently playing along a scammer who knows am desperate to leave the country and took the chance.. but one thing this kids dont understand is that am a retired scammer.. i met jesus.. so how can a scammer scam a scammer? pratically impossible and by the way, you not the first gal i met on nl.. i have them all on my social sites lists..

U shud listen to Desiigner -Panda tat song is for u...
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by herzern(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Dorky opinion

for all I care.....

Suicide's always best option!!!........
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Dorky opinion

What happened to ur moniker? Been locked up? grin
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by dharay99: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2016
divineRx:
Nairaland and quarrel be like....
U all know d pic
yh, the pic on your profile...
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by FvckShiT(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2016
What the fūck!

Its fūcking going down aiiidyy huh grin

Now that's some fūcking JUICE grin grin

Fūcking keep em coming
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

cheesy cheesy Let it go girl!.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by RoyalBlak007: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
suzan404:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's the sign of' hiding something'.

This sign" grin"

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'll ask vizzy...he won't lie to me cool
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
asuo27:
cheesy cheesy Let it go girl!.

It's done deal... They can't prove it. All they got is their big mouth cheesy

So, I'm all good. The op got served.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
SweetPoison22:
But you should know that NL is full of bullshit nowadays and the "investigative" (tracing others) job some niggas engage in is really not worth it. There are more better and productive things to do rather than tracing someone. cool
They trace cos they're jobless.
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

It's done deal... They can't prove.. All they got is their big mouth cheesy

So, I'm all good. The op got served.
cheesy cheesy Have never seen op's moniker on this forum, that's how less i care.
I am here to catch the fun in Nairaland and not to accept pms they will eventually use against you.
Most of them are backstabbers, they fucck and tell, call n tell, have been seeing their screenshots of girls they've messed up.

Don't pay attention to their rants.

1 Like

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by SweetPoison22: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
asuo27:
.......And that's not cool. Wanted to ask him what benefit or reward he got doing the "tracing job"

3 Likes

Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
asuo27:

Actually, they juz bluff.. They can't trace anything.. All they got is their big mouth, series of threads and calling the superstars so they can get some little attention... grin
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by stiflerdrug: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2016
TrapQueen77:

What happened to ur moniker? Been locked up? grin

Lols nah.. Am still using it wink

How yo doin? smiley
Re: The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
SweetPoison22:
.......And that's not cool. Wanted to ask him what benefit or reward he got doing the "tracing job"
Maybe "Likes". cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women / Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? / Female Teacher Got Pregnant having sex repeatedly with 3 teenage students.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.