Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

Club Adventure - Full Episodes (very Interesting) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Club Adventure - Full Episodes (very Interesting) (907 Views)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) / My Wedding Night (full Episodes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Club Adventure - Full Episodes (very Interesting) by CHARLEH(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2016
Episode 1 A typicall Friday night for me is the club. I need to unwind after a hard week of work. Monday to Friday is the usual grind of the mill period, work and work till the point of exhaustion. So I do not compromise my weekend relaxation except it is absolutely unavoidable. This memorable weekend, I had gone to my usual hangout with two others of my girlfriends, two fellow Hot bitches. We were all Hot but obviously our F**K buddies had prior engagement, so the consensus was to go clubbing, pump as much spirit and weed into our systems as possible, then settle for girl-girl loving. Our numerous dongs, vibs and strap-ons were considered to be good alternative for hard, veiny, pulsing, blood pumping cocks. I don’t think so anyways but what’s a Hot girl to do in the face of a dearth of cocks? Anyways, this fateful Friday night, we had gone to our usual haunt in search of fun and pleasure. Usual dingy, shadowing atmosphere, the best place for owls like my friends and I. We drank, danced, smoked and generally felt high. But after a time, I got bored and as Hot as hell. None of the guys around showed any signs of being adventurous or what I wanted. Of course we had enough guys making those normal signals opposite sexes make when they want to mate. But I needed adventure, someone who would totally sweep me off my feet s*xu@lly. I wanted a predator, not those tame cats I saw skulking around me making mewling noises that they thought could pass for growls. So I decided to go Nice Stories To Read Story: Crazy Story: Crazy outside away from all that smoke sweat from the press of several bodies. ?I smelled the welcoming fresh air as I got outside to the car park. It was kind of intoxicating and made me hornier than ever before. I needed my Kittyc@t handled, I needed my body touched, I needed to be used. I inhaled the fresh air and moved to where I had parked my car. Thank God we brought my car, I thought to myself as I opened the driver’s door and sat but with my feet still on the floor. I guess my dress was adding to my Hot state as it was extra-ordinarily short with it barely covering my crotch and my b0s0m were straining against the polyester material, trying to get free. My Tips were outlined against the stretchy material, taut and as hard as stone. I wasn’t wearing a bra so it was easy for me to get at my Bos*m as all I had to do was pull down my strapless dress, which I promptly did exposing my mammoth Bos*m in all their glory. Not to sound vain but I love my Bos*m, they excite me to no ends as I love touching them, feeling their heaviness and squeezing my taut Tips. Sometimes I find myself rubbing my Bos*m through the fabric of my dress even while in the office. Squeezing and pinching my Tips always ensures me of a mini orgasms and I always indulge myself in this vice. Back to my story, I started handling my Bos*m, squeezing and pinching the Tips, sending electric shock through the length and breathe of my body. I was flooding my thighs as the crotch of my G-string could not contain the Kittyc@t juice flowing into it. I spread my legs wider and was rewarded by a breath of air blowing on my sensitive cl!t and Kittyc@t lips as my dress had bunched above my butt0ckz, I was virtually Unclad except for the flimsy excuse of a p@nty I was wearing. I dipped a finger into my unencumbered K!ttyC@t and scooped out Kittyc@t juice, brought the soaked finger to my lips and licked it clean. Delicious, I thought to myself, increasing the fingers first to two and then three until I was trying to force the whole of my hand into my soaking wet K!ttyC@t. I was making thrusting motions, finger-fu-Cking myself to an orgasm that was fast approaching. I needed the release, so I increased the pressure on my snatch while seriously pinching and squeezing my Bos*m at the same time. I was very nearly there when I was brought back to reality by voices. I opened my closed eyes and saw two guys standing above and in front of me. I was flustered not because of them but because I had not been allowed to reach my much needed orgasm. I looked up at them and smiled sheepishly, I was thrilled! Two guys! when all I thought I would be making do with was my hand and a Love Machine afterwards. ‘’Need any help?’’ the taller of the guys asked, his eyes staring at my heaving Bos*m and my fingers still coated in Kittyc@t juice on my crotch. ? I just smiled as I took my soaked hand to my lips and licked each finger clean while staring at them all the while. It seemed like their eyes would fall out of their head as it bulged. The bulge in their trousers was enough to tear the thing off.It was obvious that they were aroused beyond belief. Not surprising as it’s not every day one encounters a willing Kittyc@t in the car park. The other guy that had been quiet all along, got on his knees and before the blink of an eye was licking and eating my Kittyc@t out. I groaned as I was finally getting what I wanted, attention. The other guy proceeded to stuff his stiff Joys in my mouth, I guess to stifle my mo@ns but the noise from the club was already drowning that out so I guess it was just to give my mouth something to do. I didn’t mind where that J0ystick was coming from as I sU-Cked and licked for all I was worth. It was an average sized J0ystick and it didn’t take too much of an effort for me to deep throat him. I sU-Cked,licked and nipped his J0ystick as much as I could in the cramped position I was in but I didn’t mind the discomfort as the guy eating my Kittyc@t was sending enough pleasure through me to counter the discomfort. The guy was a real connoisseur of Kittyc@t as he proceeded to make sure that his tongue reached all the nooks and crannies that were normally hidden. I managed to show my pleasure and appreciation despite the J0ystick in my mouth by bucking upwards as much as I can in the cramped space to make my Kittyc@t more exposed and available to his ministration. I jerked upwards and forwards towards his mouth.
Re: Club Adventure - Full Episodes (very Interesting) by CHARLEH(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2016
Full Episode at www.wecangist..com

(1) (Reply)

Devils In Disguise (play) / Need Help On D Title Of A Book I Once Read / Monday 2 Sunday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.