Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate (28759 Views)

Help! Which Nigerian Bank Cards Are Accepted By Paypal Nigeria? / How To Exchange Bitcoin To USD? / Naira Countinues To Crash To USD Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by frankopit: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2016
Tried to make payment this morning, what i observed on my paypal account while trying to process my payment is a standard international conversion rate of Naira to dollar Equivalent of my payment,after dividing the total Naira/Dollar i realized it is an equivalent of N322 per $1 as at this moment.This is unlike the usual method our Nigerian Banks are using to settle payment with international companies in USD(The banks buy FX from Central bank through Bidding ,Fix an Exchange rate on online card services which is currently N380 and above per $1 depending on the bank). What a Good way to go for online payment on card services.Nigerian Banks FX corruption on online card services eliminated.

Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by frankopit: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2016
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by RealJaneDoe: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2016
www.janedoeng..com for gists news stories
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by arbitrage: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
frankopit:
Tried to make payment this morning, what i observed on my paypal account while trying to process my payment is a standard international conversion rate of Naira to dollar Equivalent of my payment,after dividing the total Naira/Dollar i realized it is an equivalent of N322 per $1 as at this moment.This is unlike the usual method our Nigerian Banks are using to settle payment with international companies in USD(The banks buy FX from Central bank through Bidding ,Fix an Exchange rate on online card services which is currently N380 and above per $1 depending on the bank). What a Good way to go for online payment on card services.Nigerian Banks FX corruption on online card services eliminated.

Even if this transaction goes successfully, GTBank will later settle/debit the transaction from your account with the balance as they only advise you to pay in the currency of the merchant country, USD. Same thing happens on foreign ATM and POS as they want the higher exchange rate from you.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by aleshsenior2000(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
Your card issuer determines the rate. Watch out for the alert.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by zamirikpo(m): 11:39pm On Sep 09, 2016
BUT that transaction didnt go through, i have been trying to make payments through paypal for a week now and its not working............i dont know what the problem is.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 10, 2016
zamirikpo:
BUT that transaction didnt go through, i have been trying to make payments through paypal for a week now and its not working............i dont know what the problem is.
Try access bank visa card.

1 Like

Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by ipex(m): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2016
@op, this your information is not true because I did transaction last night via the same paypal and N389($1) was deducted from my card
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by Obynolee(f): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2016
frankopit:

Were you able to complete the transaction?, if yes,what's the bank you use?.
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by Obynolee(f): 9:42am On Sep 10, 2016
zamirikpo:

Go to your PayPal setting, click payment, click conversion option, change it from
1)Use PayPal's conversion process to complete my transaction using my card's currency to,
2)Bill me in the ccurrency listed on the seller's invoice.
You be allowed to pay and bank will determine the rate and not PayPal.
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by Zdoh(m): 9:49am On Sep 10, 2016
If you are having difficulties making payment with this method contact me i can checkout for you.Contact on signature.
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2016
VikingsOO7:

Try access bank visa card.

Its no more working as at this morning.

Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by zamirikpo(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2016
Go to your PayPal setting, click payment, click conversion option, change it from
1)Use PayPal's conversion process to complete my transaction using my card's currency to,
2)Bill me in the ccurrency listed on the seller's invoice.
You be allowed to pay and bank will determine the rate and not PayPal.

my dear i have tried that too...........no show. am so frustrated about the whole situation, i have a diamondbank visa card and a skyebank master card and they both wouldnt work.

any clues guyz....i don tire.
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by Capitano1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2016
Holla me for genuine PayPal funds. It's what we do. Check profile for confirmations.
Thanks all
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by Youngzedd(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
Holy Moses

Windows XP shocked
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by Obynolee(f): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2016
Zdoh:
If you are having difficulties making payment with this method contact me i can checkout for you.Contact on signature.

Why must he contact you?,can't you post it here so that others will benefit?.
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by Obynolee(f): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
zamirikpo:

my dear i have tried that too...........no show. am so frustrated about the whole situation, i have a diamondbank visa card and a skyebank master card and they both wouldnt work.

any clues guyz....i don tire.

Mail PayPal then
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by Zdoh(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2016
Obynolee:

Why must he contact you?,can't you post it here so that others will benefit?.
And you think it everybody that knows or have time to handle some task?
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by zamirikpo(m): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2016
Mail PayPal then

@obynolee, that was the first thing I did, they called and told me that the restriction is from my bank. I then called d banks.

Diamondbank said they have restricted online transaction with naira debit cards ,that I need a dollar debit card.

On the other hand skyebank doesn't had any clues as to why I wasnt able to use there master card.

This country sef.....now am trying to hussle peacefully,they won't allow me, when I vex now,they will say the youths are not hardworking.

What do I do .......

1 Like

Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by omolakesi: 8:46am On Sep 12, 2016
I have been trying to make payments for the past 4 days as well without any success. I don't understand this restriction. Please can anyone who knows what is happening give us an explanation.
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by zamirikpo(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
@OMOLAKESI....pls which bank do u use....
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by Levi16: 3:04am On Sep 13, 2016
are we able to receive payment into Nigerian's paypal account? until then not much fancy. Advise paypal to allow us receive payment also into paypal account.
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by omolakesi: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2016
zamirikpo:
@OMOLAKESI....pls which bank do u use....

I use firstbank and stanbic ibtc.

Both can't effect payment.

i get an error message.
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by ymarts: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
arbitrage:

Even if this transaction goes successfully, GTBank will later settle/debit the transaction from your account with the balance as they only advise you to pay in the currency of the merchant country, USD. Same thing happens on foreign ATM and POS as they want the higher exchange rate from you.
We need paypal fund, how much are u selling today? If your rate/service is good, we will be buying often from u
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by Zdoh(m): 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

BUYING / SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee.

Whatsapp ☎️__ +2348088759163
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by apexmall(m): 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Paypal to Naira
Made Easy.
Check my link below to check my business page.

Thanks
Brosemiexchange

Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by oskaaay(m): 8:21am On Mar 08, 2019
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by legalwealth(m): 3:34am On Mar 16, 2019
IJAM Exchange is highly reputable and reliable when it comes to buying and selling PayPal funds.

You can contact us on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or 012931906. Better still, LIVECHAT us on https://ijamexchange.ng
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by Godwin1313: 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
You can now convert your PayPal USD to Nigeria Naira with ease. I know you might have searched everywhere on the internet looking for how to withdraw money from PayPal to Nigeria bank account. Worry no more. shocked[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

There is a good and reliable method you can use to exchange your PayPal funds to Naira with ease. We do exchange PayPal to Naira in a cheaper rate. I may not say this is the cheapest exchange rate online but, you will hardly see a way to exchange your PayPal to Naira.

Even if you see, they might tell you that they no longer exchange PayPal to Naira because of the porosity of the business of exchanging PayPal to Naira. This is why we dim it fit to help people who have been able to make money online in one way or the other into their PayPal account either through Affiliate Marketing or Freelancing but are still struggling to exchange their PayPal money to Naira.

So if you're in the category of those who are looking for how to exchange their PayPal to Naira, you can now exchange PayPal to Naira with ease. You will get your money anytime within few minutes of doing the transaction. We're open 24/7 in 2020 and beyond 2020.

We exchange PayPal to Naira at a very cheap rate. CONTACT US through WHATSAPP @ +1 347 486 3238 or TEXT Only on 09036672704

Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by OziRealEstate: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
Cut out the middle man and buy your own PayPal account that you could easily withdraw your funds from.

Never get less than the current exchange rate ever again.

WhatsApp +2347082314012

Serious Buyers Only Please
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by joeyreports: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
When it comes to monetry standard conversion is the real deal, and it is always between dollar and any other currency...
https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/bimetallic-standard-standard-advantages/
Re: Paypal Nigeria Now Converting Naira to USD Using Standard International Rate by YhungDhanny(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2022
This post explains and gave more details on how to change PayPal funds to naira at 570 naira in these 2022.

https://www.waecpasco.club/best-paypal-exchanger-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s CBN Is Printing Money To Keep The Govt Afloat & Alarms Are Ringing. / Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank / Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.