Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Finally Got My Chilean Visa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Got My Chilean Visa (30932 Views)

Finally I Got My Visa! / Thanks To Nairaland. I Finally Got My Visa / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Malayy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
Ademat7:

be mature for once!
he started it.. you saw his reply to my innocent post.. insults.
this was what I wrote 'that poor Latino country '.. and he picked offence..

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by suxes2005(m): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Malayy:

You talked shit on his post and you expected him to be happy with you.

Malayy? Sounds like some country infested with naija scammers

You guys shud kearn to give hope. Stop talking trash about another country when yours ain't even better.

Be your brother's keeper. Advice him. Use your time to research how he can live a better life online not all these shiii

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Trapnews: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
Malayy:
Malayy! grin you just ignited a grenade and you called it innocent? am not surprised OP is running BP. That your statement can make some one commit suicide oooo! Kindly apologize, i know you are more than this naa undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by dasparrow: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You wasted your efforts and energy on the wrong person.

Have you stepped foot on Chile? I have.

You're in the same category as the OP.

Nonsense.

You can state your opinion without being so fucking rude. I am not begging you or any other Nairalander to agree with me. I just stated what I know about the country.

Nigerians and their misplaced aggression!

Don't quote me again if you cannot state your opinion respectfully. Just because this is anonymous forum does not mean people should act like angry morons all the time.

18 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by dasparrow: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
NaijaElba:

Thanks dasparrow..... my host in Chile sent me some make sense pics of Chile including those u sent. saw some others you posted they are not badt at all.

You're welcome. Follow your dreams and don't let anyone distract you. Nigerians are generally known not to encourage one another. Tear down syndrome is what many suffer from. Chile may not be the USA but I know that life there cannot be any worse than what we are currently experiencing here. I have lived in several countries for extended periods of time such as Germany, UK, USA and visited several others but Nigeria is the worst country I have ever lived in. Everything is upside down. Thank God I am leaving Nigeria real soon because this has been a nightmare. I wish you the best in your studies and travel plans.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by dasparrow: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
Malayy:
e pain am...
we should clap for you because you were offered admission in Chile of all places..
you dull no be small.. study and come back.. no job for for you.. they have not finished employing uk and us graduates.. who will employ a bloody Chilean graduate.. damn it.. third world country for that matter.. you just wasted your money.. bastard

I don't know why many of you are so aggressive and rude. It just shows why most Nigerians are so disliked everywhere they go. Many of you lack proper upbringing and it just shows the way many of you address and treat others. Tomorrow, you pray for your country to get better. How can it get better when you the citizens are nothing to write home about? Aggressive bunch of 3rd world African Negroes who think too highly of themselves yet still don't know what it is like to live a quality life with uninterrupted power supply, lol.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
dasparrow:

You can state your opinion without being so fucking rude. I am not begging you or any other Nairalander to agree with me. I just stated what I know about the country.

Nigerians and their misplaced aggression!

Don't quote me again if you cannot state your opinion respectfully. Just because this is anonymous forum does not mean people should act like angry morons all the time.

I'm not your underling, so unfortunately for you, I can't be dictated to by someone of ill repute like you.

You can quote me anytime you want, I'll be here to put you in your rightful place, beneath me.

How do you like those apples? wink
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by NaijaElba(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2016
Malayy:
e pain am...
we should clap for you because you were offered admission in Chile of all places..
you dull no be small.. study and come back.. no job for for you.. they have not finished employing uk and us graduates.. who will employ a bloody Chilean graduate.. damn it.. third world country for that matter.. you just wasted your money.. bastard

I blame you lolz..
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by onatisi(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2016
NaijaElba:

Thanks dasparrow..... my host in Chile sent me some make sense pics of Chile including those u sent. saw some others you posted they are not badt at all.
Maybe ur host thinks u are rich and that before you can afford airfare and all that. Chile is a hard hard joint .Argentina is even better
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by xkunzo(m): 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
everybody has good point but follow your heart..We all see things from different direction

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by helen88: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2016
See how some pple are discouraging pple they havent even set eyes on before.rudeness runs in some pples blood.i m sure dat rude chap hasnt left d shores of this country before else u ll see how even beninoise treat each other,go to ghana,ivory coast etc why are some naijas so demonic.come to think of it,naija isnt bad as a geographical location,it is d demons in some pple dats stopping d power supply,corruption,gross disorientation etc.i pity the pple around him and his community.they are living with a minus one human,plus one demon.This is common in nairaland.If u cant contribute positively,hold ur peace n let human beings talk.if u feel u re making a point,do it politely.Dont be frustrated by d economic situation,cos Nigerians used to be friendly decades back.PLEASE cry cry cry

12 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2016
dasparrow:

Why won't he be happy? Everyone cannot go to USA, Canada and UK. Besides, there are citizens of the aforementioned countries who are moving to countries like Chile especially retirees. In case you don't know, Chile is better than Nigeria. Their citizens enjoy a better life than what we Nigerians are dealing with here. In Nigeria, if you are not rich, you can't live comfortably.

Life expectancy rate for Chile is 79.57 years old. Nigeria's life expectancy is what? 52 years, lol. Chilean citizens can travel to 155 countries visa free or visa on arrival on their passport ranking their passport 19th in the world. Nigerian passport? 44 countries ranking Nigerian passport 92nd in the world, lol. Chile GDP per capita is $15,732.31. What is the GDP per capita for Nigeria? $3,005.51. What is the population of Chile? 17.62 million. Nigeria's population? About 180 million perhaps?

Abeg, let's mind how we look down on other nations when Nigeria ain't all that. Just because some countries are not as economically flamboyant like Canada, Germany, USA does not mean their citizens are living a life of hell like many Nigerians are living in Nigeria. Most Chileans are living a better life than Nigerians in Nigeria you best believe it.

Very well said.

The way some people write off some countries without doing diligent research about them is annoying.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by maternal: 5:15am On Oct 14, 2016
dasparrow:

Why won't he be happy? Everyone cannot go to USA, Canada and UK. Besides, there are citizens of the aforementioned countries who are moving to countries like Chile especially retirees. In case you don't know, Chile is better than Nigeria. Their citizens enjoy a better life than what we Nigerians are dealing with here. In Nigeria, if you are not rich, you can't live comfortably.

Life expectancy rate for Chile is 79.57 years old. Nigeria's life expectancy is what? 52 years, lol. Chilean citizens can travel to 155 countries visa free or visa on arrival on their passport ranking their passport 19th in the world. Nigerian passport? 44 countries ranking Nigerian passport 92nd in the world, lol. Chile GDP per capita is $15,732.31. What is the GDP per capita for Nigeria? $3,005.51. What is the population of Chile? 17.62 million. Nigeria's population? About 180 million perhaps?

Abeg, let's mind how we look down on other nations when Nigeria ain't all that. Just because some countries are not as economically flamboyant like Canada, Germany, USA does not mean their citizens are living a life of hell like many Nigerians are living in Nigeria. Most Chileans are living a better life than Nigerians in Nigeria you best believe it.

Nobody is leaving Canada,US or UK to live in Chile. It's simply a downgrade. They'll go there for a small time simply to exploit the country. A retiree money in that country stretches further. But after the winter months, they rush back to Canada,US,etc. Look Chile is a 3rd world country period. Though it's still better than naija and the living condition is better. I agree. But nobody should settle for Chile. Do everything possible to get into Canada,US, or UK. I'd personally try till I die if I was stuck in naija. If I'm going to leave my home country it's not to switch to another man's 3rd world country. I can only deal with the nonsense that comes with living in another man's country (racism) unless I have a 1st world standard of living.

8 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Drlaw(m): 2:19am On Oct 15, 2016
maternal:

Nobody is leaving Canada,US or UK to live in Chile. It's simply a downgrade. They'll go there for a small time simply to exploit the country. A retiree money in that country stretches further. But after the winter months, they rush back to Canada,US,etc. Look Chile is a 3rd world country period. Though it's still better than naija and the living condition is better. I agree. But nobody should settle for Chile. Do everything possible to get into Canada,US, or UK. I'd personally try till I die if I was stuck in naija. If I'm going to leave my home country it's not to switch to another man's 3rd world country. I can only deal with the nonsense that comes with living in another man's country (racism) unless I have a 1st world standard of living.

Good thought
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by corpROYAL(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
My fellow Nigerians, please let us love one another.
Chile is not that bad as we thought. The op has made his choice. He has applied what he know, he put it to work. The application of knowledge is what we called wisdom. Let us learn how to use what we have. If you know it is UK that is better for you and if you havd the grace go there and stop discouraging people. Let us learn how to start small.. The op may have it in mind to go to usa but he only have opportunity to go to chile at this time then he took step.

Chile has being known for their great retirement haven. People from us, UK, Germany, Canada go there to settle after they have spent numbers of year working. Remember, one contact can change your life forever if you manage it well. More also, opportunity will not come and meet you on your bed, it can only locate you when you take step.

The op is happy and he feel like help other to secure their visa to chile. Which is a very good attitude that we need to encourage among ourselves as a Nigerian.

I have it in mind to be in that country in couples of months but l need someone to put me through.
And he here willing to do so.

16 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Toronto123: 5:54am On Oct 16, 2016
At least the school his attending and that of many other schools in Chile made it into world university ranking. How many Nigerian schools did?
You will love Chile and the laid back lifestyle. You will have a better conducive lifestyle. The ladies are beautiful and love blacks so good luck and enjoy!

8 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by sunboy(m): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2016
Bro please don't ever be discouraged! Follow your dream! Be realistic about your drawn plans and put God first in all!

You can make it anywhere you find opportunity. Even if the country’s currency is 1kobo to our naira, as long as their is opportunity and you explore it bro the sky is your limit.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by dotcomnamename: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Nigeria has failed, walahi.

Even op is jubilating sad

How old are you please? Smh

8 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by dotcomnamename: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Malayy:
that poor Latino country.. chai!

Sorry, but you're really r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d. What d hell you talking about? Chile? Compare to Nigeria? Smh.

7 Likes

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Malayy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Sorry, but you're really r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d. What d hell you talking about? Chile? Compare to Nigeria? Smh.
k
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by chaiks: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
NaijaElba:

I am going there to study not hustle.....
even if you decide to hassle there there while studying, you can still mk out sth to live a comfortable life not minding the conversion rate of peso to naira. Your move is a good one. You v gotten an international exposure and I believe you can still find your way to USA or Spain from there. If I get that kind opportunity, I I'll mk d move you made . flex Chile man.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Chicosugar: 1:07pm On May 23, 2017
How yuh dee pipol.. where Can i find a trustable nigerian in Chile? Hit me up.. Niid help cos maa woman from lagos Ikodoru want come and sii dis land .. Thxx yuh ooo i live i. denmark for 15 yrs. Chile is expenssive just like Denmark. I wanna go and try in Chile. i grew up in Denmark. raised in Denmark bot dis White pipol are wicket! Lol! i saw sum post of you saying dat Chile is a poo land.. If Chile is a pooo land why colombians,spanish,haitians,venezolans,congolis pipol coming to work and succesed!? Lol . Get at mi on wad sap naa ooo . Thxxx!.
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Chicosugar: 1:18pm On May 23, 2017
Malayy:
e pain am...
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Chicosugar: 7:49am On May 29, 2017
NaijaElba:

I am going there to study not hustle..... Hi dere how are you?
am dey good.. How you dey?... where ar yuh?
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Chicosugar: 3:25pm On May 31, 2017
[quote author=Chicosugar post=56977693][/quote] hi am fine what about you? can you please add miii on what's upp?? I tink I niid yur help.. Stgo Chl . Rodree
Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by Chicosugar: 3:37pm On May 31, 2017
Wauw naijas dont noo natting bout chile.. forget bout 3rd world country dats so low thoughts .. Mii living in Denmark and I noo many German American Spanish go there for business.. and live dere if dey can.. Even Norwegians and dey are richh bat chile is biutifull .. Go dere and succeed ! Pipol toking in here laik and complaining bout chile dis chile dat bat dey don't even have nairas to get the bus and go to Abuja for looking wark.. Pfff be praud of Naijas going or coming to chile .. We niid more Africans.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got My Chilean Visa by topsyking: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
what do you mean white pple are wicked.. if you grow up in denmark and enjoy all the basic amenities there, i dont see why u saying this ...
because the denmark i know is good and they are nice people.. prove me wrong
Chicosugar:
How yuh dee pipol.. where Can i find a trustable nigerian in Chile? Hit me up.. Niid help cos maa woman from lagos Ikodoru want come and sii dis land .. Thxx yuh ooo i live i. denmark for 15 yrs. Chile is expenssive just like Denmark. I wanna go and try in Chile. i grew up in Denmark. raised in Denmark bot dis White pipol are wicket! Lol! i saw sum post of you saying dat Chile is a poo land.. If Chile is a pooo land why colombians,spanish,haitians,venezolans,congolis pipol coming to work and succesed!? Lol . Get at mi on wad sap naa ooo . Thxxx!.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture) / Nigerian Ladies Stranded In Lebanon, Call On Government For Help To Return Home / Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.